Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Scarison region (a PKMN rp) War against the Titans

Back to Guilds

a region pokemon base guild that has fake pokemons and pokemons that are base from the glicthes in the games. 

Tags: Pokemon, Missingnum., Elite Four, Gym battles, Legenardy 

Reply The Scarison region Index/train station.
Mapdex 0.7(Help needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:27 pm
this will be where we put the map of every place.there will be a link leading to this map later on and each sub forum probably will be in the Pokemon center where it will be a basic center for healing/rping and such.also this will change of what places is where every week.plus this will have links to each of those place's.random battle in the streets will not be counted as a place though.also we will list upcoming places.Each subform cost 2500 gold.so if you like to see a new subform up please donate to the guild.how you do this is on the front page of the guild.
User Image

List of Reko places
The 6th gym
List of Heriu places
List of Atomis places
List of Crack Voc Island places
List of Hero Town places
List of Shinrin City places
List of Wind Chester town places
List of Mystic Valley places

Extra's
Esclisp Valley
Demise Canyon
Haunted Ruin's of the north west sea.
Mystic Cosmo's Forest
Victory Tower
Pokemon Ranger Base
Scarison underground!
Poke'Blast corp
Upcoming places
Advance Battle Peek's-like shinno island that it had where trainers went to battle other trainers that are tough as them.Scarison has snowly peeks that are basicly the same here.

Any other places that people thing will be a good idea please state the name below and what it about.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:27 pm
While I can't help with drawing out a map due to my lack of artistic ability, but I have a suggestion that could help you name the cities and such.

Once you gather up enough Gym Leaders, assign them each a city and name it after which main Pokemon type(if they have one) they use. Ex: In the Sinnoh Region, Oreburg's Gym Leader uses Rock Type Pokemon..
Ore - Rock. I guess that makes sense, like Snowpoint- Ice Type Leader.
I guess that works, but like I said, I'm horrible at coming up with names... T^T

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is the cure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love goes to my wifei! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
that could work. right now we only got one gym leader and he took crack voc island. we have reko which is a airbase and heiru which is a city that feature's the speedway and scarison T.V. station. by the way i sort of put you as specialize in dark type on the information thing for atomis.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to suacide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasha. i love you baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:57 pm
Ah. I also believe you just got one more Gym Leader, the 4th? I checked the profiles, and someone signed up as the Fourth gym Leader.

Thats okay, that's what I do specialize in! ^-^

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. love is the cure User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

love goes to my wifei! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
yea i saw. not sure what the town would be call sesnt non of her pokemon has anything in command tho they aren't link in any partical way..except for the fact they all have a gender and not shiny. two of the are link in speed and two of them are link in defense.hmmmm....i might have to break out my Japanese's to English dictionary for this one.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. to suacide User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sasha. i love you baby! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:48 pm
saruish n vimpireheart

yea i saw. not sure what the town would be call sesnt non of her pokemon has anything in command tho they aren't link in any partical way..except for the fact they all have a gender and not shiny. two of the are link in speed and two of them are link in defense.hmmmm....i might have to break out my Japanese's to English dictionary for this one.

May I suggest http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html for the task? It's alot easier than a real dictionary... XD  

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:10 pm
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

May I suggest http://www.freedict.com/onldict/jap.html for the task? It's alot easier than a real dictionary... XD

yea true but i want to do it my self. XD i have like the real thing and it always fun to look it up....other then that i think i made have of how they are link.they could be all found in a forest.cuz you can find a bird,a mouse,a fox and a dog in a forest and in winter time you can find a winter fox's

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:16 pm
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

yea true but i want to do it my self. XD i have like the real thing and it always fun to look it up....other then that i think i made have of how they are link.they could be all found in a forest.cuz you can find a bird,a mouse,a fox and a dog in a forest and in winter time you can find a winter fox's

Ahah, true! So, go with the Japanese name for forest, maybe?  

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:14 pm
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

ok we have hayashi, shinrin, and mori.which one do you think sound like it could be a name of a place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:30 pm
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

ok we have hayashi, shinrin, and mori.which one do you think sound like it could be a name of a place.

Hmm...I like Shinrin City! ^ . ^  

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 pm
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

yea same here. ok shinrin it is

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:52 pm
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

Alrightie! ^ . ^  

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:21 am
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

Alrightie! ^ . ^
i came up with a new place call esclise valley.but befor that i'm going to give the rangers their place.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:36 pm
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

Alrightie! ^ . ^
i came up with a new place call esclise valley.but befor that i'm going to give the rangers their place.

Okay.
So what about the blank town names? How many have leaders~? *Goes to check*  

FASSlVE MAGGOT
Crew

Naughty Bunny

Aesthetically Saru
Captain

Professional Informer

4,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:47 pm
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart
XElectric ThrashX
saruish n vimpireheart

Alrightie! ^ . ^

Okay.
So what about the blank town names? How many have leaders~? *Goes to check*
five so far  
The Scarison region Index/train station.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games