Reply The GAIA Complaints Dept
Kids are such a pain!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yumenai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:40 pm
I really can't stand kids these days. They are driving me nuts! Absolutely, crazy!! scream I feel like pulling all my hair out!!!!

What do you think about snot-nose brats!? Hmm? burning_eyes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:44 pm
Belt 'em with a cane! Maybe then they'll show some respect.  

Puck the Elf

Feral Nerd

17,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Yumenai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:03 pm
Puck Vasquez
Belt 'em with a cane! Maybe then they'll show some respect.

I should hehehe twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:25 pm
When me and my husband have kids, we are going to raise them to have respect for others and if not, my husband is a southner, one way or another, they will learn. Even if that means staying with Granny and doing chores until the hands bleed (build a porch, etc). I will not take any crap from them, I'm lucky my brother is raising my nephews right. (Even though one of them broke my glasses when he was 3, he never did that again!)
My upstairs neighbors need to learn too, her kid is up until like 1 sometimes, and he's like 4! I wanna smack her! It's the person raising the kids sometimes, not just the kids.
xp  

Lenorecat

Mikiba

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:32 pm
I think kids these days are just more disrespectful. I was always taught to have respect for my family, even though most of the time my mom was undeserving of it (but by this time I was much older and understood more). Parents these days are more than willing to let the television and other parents/friends raise their children instead of doing it themselves. And if their child is having an acting out problem, they just take them to a doctor to get prescribed for drugs.

It makes me feel sorry for them. : It's not always this way, but still. It shouldn't have to be. :[

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:09 pm
What I find most disturbing (mostly among the teens) is they feel they have a right to stuff. No sense of earning it anymore, they diserve it, and now. Like respect, they demand it but don't want to give any, like we should bend over and kiss their pretty little feet.

small example: Some kid said I need to say I'm sorry for getting in his way or he was going to kick my a**. I kicked him strait in the nuts and scared him s**tless. The best part is I look like I'm 17 so nothing was done. I'm not proud by any means of what I did, but the fact I had to do it was worse.  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Miniar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:08 am
I don't blame the children, I blame the ineptitude of todays parents!
What the hell people!
Back in my day, if my mother suggested she'd punish us for misbehaving we KNEW she was willing to go through with her suggestions, as such there were no empty threats but promises of dicipline!
And Mom understood that just because we were crying didn't mean she "had" to comfort us!

Who the hell are these inept bastards who're breeding? They should be spayed/neutered is what I say. To prevent this stupidity!
If you're not willing to be a "proper parent" then do not breed!

Beat the parents with a cane is what I say!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:32 am
Unfortually back in the 80s and stuff, if we were spanked, we were bad and that was it. (My brother got Indian Burns, he was a hard kid to catch, so once my mom had his arm, it was easier before he ran away again!) Now-a-days, if a kid gets spanked, he can call the authorities, blame child abuse, and get the parent in trouble for trying to disapline. That pisses me off. Where's the judgice? We got spanked, we learned. Kids now get spanked, get authorities. What the hell is that?

(I wish this thing had spell check)  

Lenorecat

Kamika Sugi

8,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 am
Lenorecat
Unfortually back in the 80s and stuff, if we were spanked, we were bad and that was it. (My brother got Indian Burns, he was a hard kid to catch, so once my mom had his arm, it was easier before he ran away again!) Now-a-days, if a kid gets spanked, he can call the authorities, blame child abuse, and get the parent in trouble for trying to disapline. That pisses me off. Where's the judgice? We got spanked, we learned. Kids now get spanked, get authorities. What the hell is that?

(I wish this thing had spell check)

Exactly. You can't even dicipline your child with a spanking anymore without the authorities breathing down your neck. The effects of a spanking are too much exaggerated by the child welfare. Quite a few of us geezers got spanked at least once and did that have any negative effects on our mental wellbeing?

And it's a bit ironic to see child welfare trying to help and protect all the children but despite their effort, our country (The Netherlands) had to cope with quite a few familiy dramas in the past 6 years where the parent(s) killed their children and themselves. Child Welfare didn't see it coming because they're closely watching the good parents trying to properly raise our children and see to it that we're not spanking them too much. How disgraceful.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 am
children have no respect for the elders but then again, elders no longer deserve the respect either.
respect is not somthing that should be given, it's something to be gained. if you treat them right and of course they are raised the right way then they will show respect to you.

kids show respect to me but that's more out of fear for my gothic looks then for me deserving it.
elders however think that they should be treated with respect just because of their age, well ******** that, a lazy 45 year old (or any other age of course) who sits at home and only complain get no ******** respect whatsoever from me either

Brain Akazariua

Wealthy Businessman

18,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
The GAIA Complaints Dept

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items