8/30: If you haven't already noticed, we now have a "Recycle Bin" sub-forum. Please read over the rules and be sure to know you will no longer delete threads but will be putting them in the Recycle Bin.

8/10: Here's results from our summer auction (That just happened to fail terribly)

Quote:
Auctions
Last updated: June 11, 2009

001 Vampire Fangs
[x] Sold to Marketplace for 700g

002 Vampire's Blood Moon
[x] Sold to Marketplace for 4,000

003 Vampire's Drained Victim
[x] Sold to Marketplace for 950g

004 Hokey Mask
[x] Sold to Marketplace for 10g

005 Star Hat

006 Cheer-O-Meter

007 White Baseball Socks
Sold to Store for 360g

008 Wine Hippie Shoes
Sold to Store for 75g

009 Ocean Cut Off Shorts
Sold to Store for 75g

010 Angel Imp Plushie
Sold to hsmfreak01 for 2,500g

011 Deoxygenated Apocaripped Pants
Sold to Store for 690g

012 Cool Starter Rocker Guy Jeans
Sold to Store for 2g

013 Nicolae's Underwear

014 Pearl Castaway Shirt
Sold to Store for 75g

015 White Castaway Shirt
Sold to Store for 75g

016 Ocean Summer Top
Sold to Store for 52g

017 Doll Ears
Sold to iP e n g u i n for 1,000g

018 Long Blox
Sold to Store for 50g

019 Chicken Mask
Sold to Store for 75g

020 Alien Mask
Sold to Store for 55g

021 Chicken Mask
Sold to Store for 75g

022 Ohh~ Cean Blue Head Wrap
Sold to Store for 50g

023 Spirited 2k8 Santa Hat

024 Venus Embrace Shoes

025 Red Tie
Sold to iP e n g u i n for 300g

026 Nicolae's Underwear

031 Wine Hippie Shoes
Sold to Store for 75g

032 Ocean Cut Off Shorts
Sold to Store for 75g

033 Stethoscope
Sold to Store for 50g

034 Black Strapless Bra
Sold to Store for 280g

035 Soft Black Underwear
Sold to Store for 350g

Im too lazy to add it all up, but it's not bad (I guess...)

8/9: The requests and downloads thread has had some major alterations. Instead of publicly posting up download links, we're going to be safe (for the guilds sake) and keep those downloads available through request only. Read through the intro in the thread, thanks!

7/31: As captain of the guild, I feel the contests and guild activities we as a crew put together don't work out well...so your job as a member is to post in the contest ideas thread in the discussion sub-forum and let us know what you want. (Dance off and collaboration will be canceled. Joke telling contest will be made into a joke discussion thread, same rules apply)

7/20: Super Junior recently finished their Super Show II. There's a Discussion thread up on it to post fancams, pictures and just to comment on! Click to check it out!

7/14: Our collaboration and dance off are now taking effect! Sign up now and get dancing...and/or singing...lol. We'll be dancing to Super Junior's "Sorry Sorry" and singing to Super Junior's "It's You." Check it out!

7/2: The dance off and the singing collaboration now has polls up to choose which songs! Please note that if you poll, you're saying you might be interested in doing the activity with us. Not only is the poll to choose a song, but to see how many people are willing to participate. ^^

Our auction is dead...please send in your donations! && be sure to check out our joke telling contest! It will last all summer so check it out!

6/15: There's slight changes in the main forum here. I've made all important guild threads as an "announcement." Because we're gonna have tons of contests and activities, those will all be "sticky" threads. So check them all out! (Please participate in the donation threads as well!! Without gold, we can't provide many prizes...)

btw, the icon/banner contest was canceled due to lack of participants. ^^;;

5/31: Check it out! We're coming out with tons of new contests, projects, activities and fundraisers for the summer! They're all in the main forum here, have fun with them! If you got any ideas, post them in the contest discussion in the discussion forum!

5/29: Thank you to everyone who helped make our first anniversary project (near) success! We hope in the future to see more participants and more new friends around the guild!

5/11: Super Junior's "It's You" MV has been released! Check it out! Video

5/9: The first anniversarry project is going well! Remember, raffle entries end on the 20th so try to spend all your posts on raffles by then!

4/13: Our first anniversary activity has been released! Please check out the official anniversary thread for the activities.

4/12: Our very first guild anniversary is coming up so help and part-take in the upcoming activities headed your way! Please help us out by posting prize ideas in the main forum-thread.

3/25: Check out the downloads section! Instead of having to download song by song, you can now download by album instead! And now Tohoshinki's 'Bolero/Kiss the Baby Sky" album is available for download!

3/19: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post your ideas for contests in the discussion // contests thread. Spring break is here and coming up for some of us and I'd love it if we could have a little short contest to win some prizes!

Remember to stay active! Thank you to everyone for your help!

3/13: Super Junior's new album "Sorry Sorry" is now available for download in the downloads and requests thread!

3/6: Please check out the discussion thread (moved with contests) and give us your ideas on contests! The ideas will most likely be put to use so please participate and help out!

2/15: I hope everyone had a good Valentines Day. ^^ Did the people who participate in the Secret Valentine event recieve their Secret Valentines gift? If no gift has been recieved by February 21, please PM me.

Anyway...I'm looking for recruiters! As in, people who can get people to join the guild! ^^ PM me if your interested! [If your already a crew member, you don't need to tell me.]

Also, I need to be sure there are people who will post news about the groups! You don't have to be part of the crew to do so...so there's no signing up involved or anything, but please help me out? ^^;;

2/13: In each of the MAIN subforums [only the super junior, dbsk and shinee forums] I added mini about mes for each of the members. Please don't post in those threads though!

I have also added mini rules in each thread [other than the MAIN subforums]. Please read them and go over them first before posting anything. They're quite important and may clear up any questions. If you stil have questions though, please post them in there.

I will not be updating [maybe] on Saturday [Valentines Day] or Sunday...so please everyone! Help me out by updating news!

Be sure to check out the SUPER LIP-SYNC contest! I made official deadlines for them!

2/10: Great job with the recruiting project! It was a total success! Although now that the project is over, be sure to still advertise our guild. ^^

Happy birthday Siwon!

1/27: The 'Welcome to the Guild!' thread has been updated. Even if you understand the rules already from before, please go through that thread and read it through. Some rules and regulations have changed especially since we have subforums now.

1/24: I totally figured out where the gold donated to the guild goes. The gold is to be used to make "Subforums" which is pretty new here in this guild but will help organize A LOT since we have 3 groups combined into 1 little guild. Please excuse any mistakes here as I'm still trying to organize everything. Please PM me if I have made any mistakes. If you are interested in becoming part of the crew and helping out an want to run a game or a certain thread, PM me as well. There are usernames in front of games and certain threads, those are the names of the person/persons who run that certain thread. Great job to everyone getting more people to join! ^^

1/1: Happy New Year everyone! Let's try to stay active in this guild and get more people to join!

2008 News...
12/30: 1st Guild Collaboration FAILURE. Please try to stay commited if you commit to anything next time!

12/29: DBSK has a new MV, Bolero! Check it out in the DBSK thread!

11/12: DBSK new MV! Wrong Number, check it out in the DBSK thread!

GUILD CF!

11/08: SHINee has a new MV, Amigo! Check it out in the SHINee thread.

11/06: Happy Anniversary Super Junior!

10/15: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DONGHAE~

Halloween Contest deadlines changed! I realized that for the snapshots, you won't wanna dress up 2 days before Halloween. So I extended the date. So you have a day to like upload it and stuff. Check it out! The prizes are posted!

10/13: Claim Your Super Junior, DBSK and SHINee members! New Rule! Since more people are participating in the game, I've changed the rule from you can claim 4 people to you can only claim 2 people now.

10/10: There's a deadline change for the Halloween Contest and the CF (commercial) entry. I also added the cash prizes for the Halloween Contest.

10/9: Gaia IM.
User Image
I'm may be slow, but I just found out if you go to Gaia IM and click on guilds, there's a chatroom for our guild. Haha. So make sure you go on it so we can have awesome chat time. ^^

10/8: Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee Hangout in Gaia Towns!
User Image
The address is:
31 Barton 075966
Here's the link to the house: Hangout
Be sure to add the area to your favorites so it's easy to find. ^^

10/7: WHEN BUYING THINGS FROM www.yesasia.com...
When you decide you want to buy something from Yesasia.com, make sure you enter the site through this link. So, just click on this link and it'll lead you to the Super Show purchasing place. When you get there, just search and purchase other items you want from there. But if you X it out, make sure you enter through this link again. Entering Yesasia.com from this link will provide funds for a Super Junior website. The items you purchase DO NOT have to be Super Junior. It can be ANYTHING.
I know this is super confusing. If you have any questions please PM Elephant Babies for furthur explanation. ^^

Let's welcome iP e n g u i n to the guild crew! She won't be updating but I promoted her because...she said she'd help if we needed it. And we don't need it too much so...yeah. Don't bug her with any problems.
ANY PROBLEMS NEED TO BE PMed TO Elephant Babies.

Super Show DVD: When I get it (I bought it...Wee ^^) I'll try to make uploading links for it. Maybe I'll have a gold price for it though...don't worry it won't be like a million gold...we just need more money for this guild. I'll think about it.

10/2: Kinda late, but if you decide you want to purchase the Super Junior 1st ASIA Tour Super Show DVD, here's where you can buy it. There are 2 different versions. One has a folded up poster which is cheaper and has no free shipping. But if you buy the tubed poster, it'll be with free shipping so the 2 are just about the same, $2 difference. So I just recommend the tubed poster.
Folded Poster
Tubed Poster

Here's the link for the Mirotic CD+DVD.
Mirotic

9/29: I've deleted a few threads and combined them with others. Don't freak out if something's missing, just think big and you'll find it within another thread. ^^ Sorry for any problems.

9/28: Happy Birthday Shindong!
There is a new SHINee and DBSK Survival Game (It says Part 2).

9/27: Help bring gold to the guild by watching videos in the video lounge. Go to the video lounge thread and get watching! Every time you watch we get gold! All gold will go to prizes and contests.

9/25: Shepardlover has been added to the Super Junior x DBSK x SHINee guild crew! Please welcome her and thank her for her work! She's already added tons of new videos to the DBSK thread! ^^

9/22: DBSK has a new musc video!
Mirotic

9/18: 300 Posts!

9/14: Super Junior M has a new music video! Me

9/9: Claim your Super Junior, DBSK, SHINee Members!: New Rule! Every once a week you can claim members instead of every 2 days. (If more people participate, the time will change from maybe every 3 days or something...

9/8: Let's welcome SHINee to the forum! There may be some altercations to some forums, so please bear with me! ^^

9/3 Super Junior Survival Game & DBSK Survival Game: New Rule! You can vote after 12:00 am instead of after 24 hours.