Reply An abnormal love of cats
DOES YOUR CAT DO THIS? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Venuslady

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:36 am
Does your cat get "The Rips"? Which is running through the house at top speed for no apparent reason? LOL my two cats do! Every morning!
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:29 pm
yeah, i call them the night crazies, although sometimes they happen in the morning. cats just get these moments when they are really hyper. it's cute watching mitts and grumbles when they have their night crazies because they think i'm chasing them, and they're all fluffed out and their eyes are dilated.

cardi

Cat

Lyca_Watyre

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:12 pm
My younger cat does this. He goes up and down the hall. padumpadumpadum.

He's a little flat footed in the hind end because he didn't get the right nutrition before I got him and there's a little genetic defect going on. He's perfectly healthy though and I think he just likes to run sometimes. I love listening to the thumping sounds. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 am
My siamese cat does that every morning. whee She's so adorable. She never touches the floor though. She sticks to the couch, chairs, and ottoman in the living room, running accross any laps that happen to be in the way. My russian blue hates her for it though. He's a fatty, so he can't really move very well. I think he's jealous. xd  

FemStranger

Versatile Businesswoman

Venuslady

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 am
Hee hee! LOVE your stories, guys!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:36 pm
My Luna is a bit sick now, and can't move as easily as she did before. But I definitely remember what you're talking about. It was a lot of fun to watch. 4laugh  

MissAnaHappy

stellacadente

9,600 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:42 pm
Mine don't do it so much anymore, since we had to move to a smaller space. But they still do it sometimes.

My youngest will do it but she's usually chasing one of the other cats. Much hissing and growling usually ensues. She's a wild thing!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:33 pm
My two kittens at my parents home do this every day. They run around the house, get into a fight then act as if nothing ever happens.

My mom had a cat once. She called him Peppermint. One day my mom and her sister were watching television, Peppermint was laying in the middle of the floor.

Suddenly he jumped up ran around in a circle, up the couch, across the couch, up the curtains across the curtains and down the curtains and back to his spot where he promptly began snoozing again.  

Lily-Anne-Marie

Kinky Groans

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:47 am
idk but my cat plays fetch!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:10 pm
Yes, Moonlight likes to do that. She also likes to jump the door jams.

Kenshin_Love

Mand3r

Cluttered Animal

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:19 pm
Whenever I hear my babies chasing each other or running around I go upstairs and chase them as well. >:3 Then topple them over and give them treats and go back to what I was doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:54 am
oh my , he really cuts lose sometimes, runs and then throws on the breaks........... smile he is so funny, he can walk around behind the sofa so he will do laps and look out the back window as he passes.. then he will get all wild and fluff up his fur and run wild for a few minutes and pounce at things that only he sees. heart  

firecat57

Poof! Youre An Ashtray

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:45 am
Both my cat's do this between 10pm and 9am. Seems to be that they just get bored and chase each other.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:09 pm
At 2:30 in the morning every morning my cat Salem will charge down my hall and smack into my door! He will do this over and over and over just to get into my room to sleep. And if dont let him in he will sit there and paw and meow and nudge my door while sticking his paws under the door until i let him in. Which is usually a big mistake cause he likes to knock things off of my dresser... which keeps me up until i have to wake up crying . Usually earlier my cats will run around the hallways chasing each other and creating a ruckus but i find it funny when my *said as politely as i can* very stupid cat will dive under our counters into a plank of wood thinking there is a hole there. Then he walks around like huh? i <3 my cats though even though they are sometimes fun to make fun of! lol  

DaNcInG_wItH_rEaLiTy

Temily_Emily
Crew

Star Consumer

19,150 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:47 am
OMG YES!

And I love it when they do!

Kael and Odin just PUFF UP, JUMP STRAIGHT INTO THE AIR and RUN AWAY!

*lol* It's always a good laugh.  
An abnormal love of cats

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces