Art Contest

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:24 pm
We're hosting an art contest!!! You can choose how you do your artwork as you feel. I can't draw that well, so instead I colored in a picture. The rules are simple. In your post please put in what type of medium that you used and what you originally did on it.

User Image

I colored this completely in Photoshop. I didn't draw it and I'm not taking credit for it.

That is what I would like to see in the message. The Prize will be a MC for the month of September of your choice. This contest will continue on till the end of September. The only stipulation will be that all art work needs to be from Kingdom Hearts. This is a KH guild I want to promote our guild. All the artwork will be put together in a banner and will be used as a signature you can use. Please limit your submissions to three. This will be fair if I can keep a hold of the amount of submission for each person.

P.S. Huai Yali please send me a message.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:41 pm
I'm so doing this!  

ty is cool 05

Claeris

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The medium I used for this illustration was Watercolor Pencils and Ink. The original is a little brighter. My scanner for some reason made it kinda dull and I didn't want to fiddle with it to much. It's a very relaxing picture. It was fun to draw!

(Thanks lady Anlu for telling me how to get the picture in redface )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:27 pm
User Image

*looks up at picture* I hope this works... Um... I mad this in Photoshop... *thinks* I just drew it in Photoshop and colored it there too... Um... *thinks* I don't know what else to say... You can see more of my Kingdom Hearts pictures on my DA... here http://tythecooldude06.deviantart.com/gallery/#Kingdom-Hearts-Art um... this is the folder that only has Kingdom Hearts, but I have other pictures too... So, I hope this works. Thanks for the opportunity guys. *smiles* Sora is owned by Square Enix... the picture I drew is copyright as that I drew it... so please don't steal. *smiles*  

ty is cool 05

ty is cool 05

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:42 pm
sorry the picture is so big  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:02 pm
The picture is fine. It is just the perfect size. I can actually see the details if I squint at it. mrgreen  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Claeris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:44 pm
Damn, it's taking people awhile for people to submit their art. I hope to see some pretty impressive stuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:45 pm
Well what would help if someone went and did some advertising. I pmed everyone in the guild telling them about the contest.  

ladyAnlu
Captain

Huai Yali
Crew

Distinct Gaian

1,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:35 pm
OK everyone, here is my most amazing artwork... rolleyes
User Image
(Everything here was drawn by me)
Medium was pencils and colored in Photoshop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:52 pm
Here are my entries! The first is based off of one of Sora's new costumes in Final Mix, Santa in Halloween Town! Only this time, it's Kairi, not Sora!

User Image

The second is a picture of Riku. At the time, I had no idea that the mark on his arm looks like the little heart-shaped badges worn by the characters in Birth by Sleep.

User Image

Alright, my medium was plain white paper, mechanical pencils, and crayola colored pencils. My scanner kid of faded them a little, however...  

Shader-san

Claeris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:50 am
Shader-san
Here are my entries! The first is based off of one of Sora's new costumes in Final Mix, Santa in Halloween Town! Only this time, it's Kairi, not Sora!

User Image

The second is a picture of Riku. At the time, I had no idea that the mark on his arm looks like the little heart-shaped badges worn by the characters in Birth by Sleep.

User Image

Alright, my medium was plain white paper, mechanical pencils, and crayola colored pencils. My scanner kid of faded them a little, however...

The tatoo on Riku's arm is awesome!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:46 pm
This contest is now closed!! We will post the winners in a week. Cause that is when I get to see MetalWing and we can talk about them. Thanks everyone who participated!! Everything looked awesome! heart  

ladyAnlu
Captain

ladyAnlu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 pm
The winner for this contest goes to Shader-san! heart heart
Thanks everyone for your contributions. I will be making a banner as soon as my photoshop starts working at my house again.  
Beyond the Worlds

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games