Reply An abnormal love of cats
Smart cats and their evil plans

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:19 pm
My cat learned how to open doors when he was about six months old. He jumps up and pulls down on the doorknob with his front paws.

He also makes evil plans. Seriously! When he is in my room he knows I will not let him out so he pretends to be asleep and when I go do something for a second and leave the door open, he runs out before I can stop him!

When you look into his eyes you can see the intellegence there. It is so freaky! eek

So what kind of evil plans does your cat devise? biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:06 pm
when i'm working at my computer in the morning, mitts will come up and rub against my legs. when i stoop down to pet him, he would walk away. of course i would follow him. he would lead me to the kitchen and to the large bag of kibble and rub against it. he will keep doing this until i give him and grumbles fresh kibble. that evil cat trained me.

cardi

Cat

Susanna Kaysen

5,500 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:00 am
sometimes my cat will miss the litterbox on purpose when she's angry and then give us dagger looks.

She also drinks outta our drinks and sometimes eats outta the dog dish right in front of us and the dog. when the dog comes over and tries to make her leave she just looks up at her like "i don't care!"

she is pure evil heart  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:20 pm
my babys are just so wonderful they never ever do any thing bad..my male taz, wants out all the time and that is not an option here. so he dose naughty things to get put out. we used to be able to let them out but not here. apt. with too many outside dangers..........oh so awful dogs cars ect.........  

firecat57

Pickles And Pretty Ponies

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:13 pm
I think the evilness might be contaigous, because my other cat, Dipper, did something super evil today. I was drinking out of a bottle of water, and he was staring at it like he wanted some, so I poured some in the cap and set it down for him. After he got it, he knocked it over with his paw and made a big mess. I thought it was an accident, so I gave him some more, but he knocked that over too!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:05 am
One of my cat, when he was angry on my dad, use his shoe as a litterbox -_- This was really evil plan...  

Biedronka

Adorable Waffles

34,950 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Xx_Mew Mew Rina_xX

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:54 pm
my cat's so nice (or better so sleepy) he doesn't do something evil often. but when noone's in the kitchen he checks out the old dishes when there are still some. twisted
but i could never be really evil with him - he's too cute!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:32 am
Both of my cats, especially my boy cat, like to sit at my sliding glass door like they want out. When I open it, they sit there for a while, and then walk off without going out. I'm not sure if they think it's funny or just don't care. confused  

Recohn

Dapper Smoker

4,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Dinala1641882

High-functioning Marshmallow

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

one of my cats will chew on plastic when his dish is empty just to get us to fill it.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:22 am
One time my dad was showering.And his cat,Mickey, fell in and got soaked.
So later that day,My dad was watching TV.
And Mickey jummped onto his lap,
Gave him an Evil Look,
And Peed on my dad!
Mickey went evil.  

littlekitti41096

Simply A Detective

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:12 pm
My cat is truly evil.
o.o

She will sneak out and climb the chimney, and once slept on the balcony.

Also, she once took a book I was reading and hid it.
It was a library book too, so I had to pay a fine.
And the day after I payed the fine, I found the book.

.__. ;;

And just a few days ago she was mad at our doggies and went into one of our lower cabinets, and wouldn't come out until somehow, scared the living heck out of all three when my mom opened the dishwasher and she came flying out.  
An abnormal love of cats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games