View Results

cmdood

Dedicated Lunatic

9,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:49 pm
so my question now is: how good are you at meteor smashes? im ok at them. occasionally ill be battling someone and say to myself "now is the perfect moment for a meteor smash" and it'll work about.......... 20% of the time. if so what charecters do you do it with? i've only done it so far with wolf and diddy kong because everytime i try with toon link i miss and die rofl

p.s. for those who don't know a meteor smash is when a charecter hits downward causing their opponent to fall quickly down while trying to get back on the stage and die  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:20 pm
ROB and Link.  

stickyfeet

J-PiPe

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm
i'm ok with them. of course when it comes to people that auto-edge grab, it's harder to ms them unless your on a stage without edges and it still has holes...or they try to get back without the use of the edge, which in most cases is stupid. i do it best with Ike and Toon Link.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:59 am
I like to use cap. falcon asd falco's forword b to recover and get them of the stage.  

HamsterBlaster

2,000 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

J-PiPe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 pm
if their invincible from the frames on grabbing the edge when you do that, your screwed though  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:14 am
I guess I would be an okay meteor-smasher if my mains had better meteor-smashes.

Kirby's is hardly enough to knock someone down. It's better to build up damage that way rather than trying to use it for power.
ROB's has a delay.
Lucario's is sorta weak, so I hardly get any use.
Toon Link's is really risky and can get annoying whenever I miss.

So yeah, I have good timing and accuracy, but my mains aren't thinking the same as I am when I use the term "Meteor Smash". Why couldn't they give Lucario a greater knock-back meteor or ROB a quicker meteor? crying  

Lucario1234

Blind Oracle

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:25 pm
not really sweatdrop personally, i don't like to kill with them that much. it's a lot more satisfying to physically weaken them slowly... but that's just me ^////^  
Super Smash Bros. Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games