Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Who's the girly one now? ((DEBATE)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In your opinion, who is the most masculine of the two?
Sasuke
52%
 52%  [ 21 ]
Naruto
47%
 47%  [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 40

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:57 am
Just a little topic to debate and to post your opinions on this. Who's more feminine/masculine- Sasuke or Naruto? This doesn't have anything to do with seme/uke dynamics. After all, you can have a dominant woman in a het. relationship, can't you? 3nodding So just have fun with this.

Personally, I think that Naruto is the most masculine. His physique is completely different from Sasuke's feminine form. Naruto is loud, bold, brash, a bit perverted, and generally all-around boyish. Sasuke, on the other hand... well, didn't they say that one of the reasons all the girls liked him was because he was quiet? Because he behaved more like a girl than any of the guys did?

I think I've said enough. xd I feel like I've forgotten something important, though, so feel free to add stuff to this.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:39 pm
Weell, Naruto's personality is more guyish and Sasuke is more calm and collected. But; knowing that Sasuke has to keep up with his pride. He'll refused to drop down and be an uke. Much like Naruto. But physically; Sasuke is much, much more stronger. Mentally; Naruto is.

So, my bet is Sasuke because, Sasuke can physically top Naruto.  

DeficientLoser

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:23 pm
Well, I guess that makes a lot of sense. xd

But even if he does end up being seme most of the time, I still think Sasuke is the most girlish one of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:29 pm
FishStick85
Well, I guess that makes a lot of sense. xd

But even if he does end up being seme most of the time, I still think Sasuke is the most girlish one of the two.
Lol. Who knows, maybe Naruto can top Sasuke mentally... eek LOL  

DeficientLoser

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:55 am
Maano, they are BOTH masculent. Naruto just happens to be the bigger, macho man (even though Sasuke was much bigger than Naruto was before the time-skip). Sasuke, has always to me, been a sightly more...feminine, or rather, fit male to me. After all, Naruto is so hyperactive, that he just seems to run around (plus the fact that he has missions), everywhere more. He eats more, and ramen no less. Sasuke, on the other hand with slimmer fingers, stays cooped in Orochimaru's lair for nearly 3 years, and he doesn't exactly eat the good stuff (like ramen). It's like he's a dietary, with all his tomatoes & nutritous omusubi with okaka.

Also, in this hopeless attempt to prove my point more, SNAKES are THINNER, while FROGS/TOADS are more bulky & have much bigger mouths (Aye, even I can admit that Naruto's got a big mouth. xD). xP

Anyways, I donn't really like talking about the seme/uke dynamics. They seem to have their limitations, if you know what I mean. Besides, Naruto & Sasuke would fight (or play rock-paper-scissors xD) for, before doing so, the very role of starting a kiss. xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:37 pm
I think it can possibly be argued either way, so I'm just going to stay my personal preference. I like Naruto as seme and Sasuke as uke...just cuz I do, dang it.

As for their released forms- Naruto looks soo cool and psycho when he goes into Kyuubi/Kyubi/ demon fox mode. to me, that just screams masculine/macho/testosterone driven where as Sasuke...the hair, the purple lips....just slap a pair of boobies on him and be done with it. Lol, j/k!!!!

And for fanart- though I know this is not a valid argument- I've seen some where Sasuke- though meant to be drawn as a boy- looks like a girl. I haven't seen this Naruto, though I'm sure it does exist. It's just, Sasuke looks more girly/ androgynous?  

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:45 pm
TenTen_Hyuga02
I think it can possibly be argued either way, so I'm just going to stay my personal preference. I like Naruto as seme and Sasuke as uke...just cuz I do, dang it.

As for their released forms- Naruto looks soo cool and psycho when he goes into Kyuubi/Kyubi/ demon fox mode. to me, that just screams masculine/macho/testosterone driven where as Sasuke...the hair, the purple lips....just slap a pair of boobies on him and be done with it. Lol, j/k!!!!

And for fanart- though I know this is not a valid argument- I've seen some where Sasuke- though meant to be drawn as a boy- looks like a girl. I haven't seen this Naruto, though I'm sure it does exist. It's just, Sasuke looks more girly/ androgynous?
True. But both Sasuke and Naruto look psycho when they're...not themselves. Maybe, one can be uke and one can be seme. But judging from the "size" at least to me, Sasuke looks...bulkier...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 5:52 pm
Agree with FishStick. Also have to add that Sasuke is the PMS-ing, hairgel-abusing one. He's like a bitchy high-maintenance girl.  

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:43 am
plushiesexual
Agree with FishStick. Also have to add that Sasuke is the PMS-ing, hairgel-abusing one. He's like a bitchy high-maintenance girl.

YAY! :3

That's exactly it! My point is made!

(I mean, I know that they're both guys. Guys are less inclined to talk about feelings or make romantic gestures, and they'll most likely get into fights. They don't make up quickly; they deny their feelings and won't admit defeat. But, regardless, if I was forced to pick the one that was most feminine... it'd be Sasuke. xp )

It doesn't matter who's seme/uke- I completely agree with Strawberry that those dynamics are given more power and importance than really makes sense. It's just a label, really. It doesn't say a whole lot about the relationship as a whole, especially since in a real relationship the balance of dominance can change pretty quickly.

Gosh, I hope that wasn't too confusing... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:04 pm
ok so i think some how sasuke can be masculine and dominat but other times it's usually naruto because he can get what he wants with out that much force. sasuke on the other hand usually forces it upon some else meaning naruto  

Mabushisou

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm
hiro_panda102
ok so i think some how sasuke can be masculine and dominat but other times it's usually naruto because he can get what he wants with out that much force. sasuke on the other hand usually forces it upon some else meaning naruto
I think it depends on the fight...right now, Sasuke killed Dediara and Naruto could not. I think Sasuke is stronger...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:40 pm
Looking at a lot of different views in fanfiction and in doujins Sasuke seems to always take the more masculine roll. He's calm, collected, and headstrong when he really wants something.

Naruto is usually emotional, sometimes hyper, and easy to lure into things. But he also is strong and smart when he wants to be with that determined attitude.

Looking at physique wise though Naruto from Shippuden has to be much more masculine the way his body is trained. I do love Sasuke but he comes across as a selfish brat most times and he's not as toned as Naruto.

So to get to the point in who is more masculine I'll stick with Sasuke and his determined attitude towards things. He's much more inclined to be the stronger one in my opinion showing his manly side on many of his powertrips.

All due honesty giving the pros and cons I almost think they could borderline being equal because they usually fight before they get what they want.

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 pm
Rein_Carnation
Looking at a lot of different views in fanfiction and in doujins Sasuke seems to always take the more masculine roll. He's calm, collected, and headstrong when he really wants something.

Naruto is usually emotional, sometimes hyper, and easy to lure into things. But he also is strong and smart when he wants to be with that determined attitude.

Looking at physique wise though Naruto from Shippuden has to be much more masculine the way his body is trained. I do love Sasuke but he comes across as a selfish brat most times and he's not as toned as Naruto.

So to get to the point in who is more masculine I'll stick with Sasuke and his determined attitude towards things. He's much more inclined to be the stronger one in my opinion showing his manly side on many of his powertrips.

All due honesty giving the pros and cons I almost think they could borderline being equal because they usually fight before they get what they want.
this.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:01 pm
i sti sa naru-chan xd  

sasunarugurlll

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:31 pm
that can go either way. ive seen both situations.
but i think naruto is more femine.
Because he is so easy going, he is usualy drawn (in the ones i've seen) as the more femine one indicated by the smooth lines in face structures and features.
though sasuke looks more femine than naruto, and alot cuter when he is the more femine one in the fan flicks/flashes and pictures.
Either way they're still a good pair.  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces