Reply Fanfiction
L: Alternate Endings

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koumoriyasha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:19 am
I have just (within the last 10 min) finished watchin death note ( crying crying crying ) and I am unhappy with the ending. So this is a forum dedicated to an ending that some people will prefer. You can post your own endings or just read others.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:31 am
I have come up with my own scandals involving L as the main character. I am going to write some fan-fics based on these thoughts. I would first like to here some other L fans input so please respond with some ideas on the followings.

L owned a death note in his earlier years, when he was about Lights age and he has lost all memory of it. though when he owned it he had the same thoughts of how to use the note to pnish evil doers. though he would never go as far to harm the innocent even if they where in pusuit of him. And when he touched the death note he recieved his memories of the death note when he was younger.

When Watari was killed by Rem, L (comfurming his suspicions of Light) decided to fake his own death and go into hiding, and work on the Kira case in theshadows, with Near and Mello working under him as his sons.  

Koumoriyasha

gymnastg1234567890_

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am
Hmm... I like those ideas. I am sorry that I cannot help you expand. All that I can think of with the first one is having L eventually regain his Death Note and write Light's name in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:52 am
um, I'm not entirely sure of the Mello and Near being his "sons". There's too much of an age thing.
However, I do like the idea of the rest of it.  

Sybil Corvax

boo133

Desirable Rogue

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:21 pm
the second 1sounds like what l would do he would go as far as to fake his own death i like that idea.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:01 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Well, the creators did originally plan on making Near and Mello L's sons...

As for the alternative ending, it wasn't so much an alternative ending altogether, but an alternative death scene. I dreamt about L dying differently than he originally did. I already posted about it in this guild, so I'll quote it.

Quote:
So, a crapload of different anime/manga/etc. characters were involved in an Extreme Tennis Tournament (Tennis played on the top of a skyscraper, with baseballs instead of tennis balls, and teams ranging from 2 to 15 players playing all at once.
(For example, a team of 3 would play against a team of 12, and everyone would be on the court).
And all teams were of characters from a specific anime. So there was an Azumanga Daioh team, a Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei team, a Naruto team etc.

And the final match was to be played by the Hetalia team (Consisting of about 15 players. Won't bother naming every character) against the Death Note team (Which only consisted of L and Light, since everyone else had fallen off the edge of the building).

After a while of playing, there was only 2 minutes left and the Hetalia team were in front by... well, a lot. L started getting stressed out over it to the point where he was about to burst into tears, however, one of the rules of the game was that if any player starts crying at any point during the match, they're disqualified. So to avoid being disqualified, L intentionally jumped in front of the ball, so it would hit him on the head and knock him unconscious. Which worked, and resulted in the famous Light-grinning-at-L-as-he-closed-his-eyes sequence (Only, Light was grinning because he couldn't believe how much of a wuss L was). Even after L recovered, he still pretended to be dead, so no-one would notice Light scoring the rest of the points. But their team/duo lost either way.

After the game ended, one of the spectators commented on L pretending to be dead, and Light told him it was okay to wake up now. L just ignored him and continued pretending to be dead. Which eventually annoyed Light to the point where he flung L off the top of the skyscraper.

((Fluffy Inflatable Osaka's current account))

Fluffball of Osaka

8,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Catalog Cats

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:15 am
Misa gets a grip and realizes exactly how much Light is manipulating her.

Rem then kills Light, and everyone lives happily ever after.

The end! biggrin

...Oh, don't I wish.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:05 pm
Catalog Cats

The end! biggrin

...Oh, don't I wish.

That would solve all the problems I have with it.
*bows in appreciation*  

Eccentric Detective

-lncognito-

4,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:44 pm
Catalog Cats

The end! biggrin

...Oh, don't I wish.
as awesome as it would be, its to simple and Death Note is just not the show that just tries to end it that quick  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:58 pm
i like the idea that l fakes death, but i would like it if L watched Light die. Did you notice how they didn't give L a funeral? I did! Well, that proves the theory TRUE. After Light dies, L comes out of the shadows and says "You fought a good battle, but you lost, Kira." and walks away. Near is waiting for him because he knows about his fake death. Then they live happily ever after.

THE END  

x-Violet Warrior-x

3,550 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shegurei-sensei

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:45 pm
I love the idea of keeping L alive but i myself wouldnt kill light id play it as more of cat and mouse they no tht the other is after thm so they plzy it as a game to see who can get closeist and beat the other  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:23 pm
Miss Mya The Beautiful
i like the idea that l fakes death, but i would like it if L watched Light die. Did you notice how they didn't give L a funeral? I did! Well, that proves the theory TRUE. After Light dies, L comes out of the shadows and says "You fought a good battle, but you lost, Kira." and walks away. Near is waiting for him because he knows about his fake death. Then they live happily ever after.

THE END

L actually did get a funeral in the anime. The scene was cut though. It's included in Death Note: Relight 1, at the end. The scene is quite excellent, actually. ^_^

Here it is on youtube. Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcvIxTVafkM

I adore the idea though of L faking his death. Have any of you seen the live action movies?

Josephine Falnor

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Fanfiction

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items