Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach Restart -- NEW ARC

Back to Guilds

Bleach: Restart is as you may have guessed a Bleach RPing community. If you are a Bleach enthusiast please...do come in. 

Tags: Bleach, Role Playing, PG-13, Anime 

Reply Bleach Restart - A Bleach Guild
Captains [Positions going fast] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wissle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 am
To become a captain, you must PM Sayori of the red sands your profile, also send him an RP sample and the number of the squad you wish to be captain of. Then he will decide if you will be a captain.

Current captains:
Squad 1: Sayori of the red sands
Squad 2: Deathsye-chan
Squad 3:
Squad 4: Hana the Flower
Squad 5:
Squad 6: Elemental Zanpakuto
Squad 7:
Squad 8:
Squad 9:
Squad 10: Captain Dvonte
Squad 11: Kanji Hayabusa
Squad 12:
Squad 13:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:55 pm
RP samples must be a minimum of four paragraphs, with each paragraph containing 5 sentences each.  

Sayori of the red sands
Captain

Shirtless Businesswoman

Not so Silent Sone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:52 pm
I would like squad 9

Shiiba sat on the bench. He had his zanpaktou underneath the bench. "Truly a bright day." He adjusted his hat's rim to block the sun from his eyes. "I'd rather pefer the rain." A hummingbird was flying past him. "Something is up." A horrific roar could be heard like an echo. "Hmm, maybe it isn't such a relaxing day." He grabbed the zanpaktou underneath his bench, and held it over his shoulder. A hollow started to approach him. "You are such a pain to look at my brother." He was chasing a boy with a chain on his chest.

The hollow approached him. "You shouldn't throw out insults shinigami." He barked. He slashed his claw towards Shiiba. "You are going to be next, Shinigami." He swept the claws towards the boy.

Shiiba drew his zanpaktou, and moved over the boy. He met the hand of the hollow with his blade. The hollow's blood ran down the blade. "How about you leave here now, Hollow." He struggled to move the hollow's hand. He sliced through it. He swiped the blood from the blade, and retreated back to the bench with the boy in his right arm.

The hollow stepped back, and moved his stub of an arm. "You're gonna pay for that." He sliced his claw at the bench

Shiiba jumped down from the bench with the boy, and landed behind it. He let go of the kid. "Get out of here." He swung a kick at it, and it stopped his claw, and crippled it for a second. "You are done." He ran up his arm, and to his mask.

The hollow beckoned. "No, Please... No." he gulped. "I won't kill anyone else."

Shiiba laughed. "I don't believe that." He took a grip on his mask, and tore it off. A black wave of energy could be seen from the removal. The hollow's body began to dissolve. "Another one for my collection." He laughed. "I guess It was a wonderful day after all." He began to walk away. The boy walked towards him. "You feel like going to the otherside."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:56 pm
Miniscule the masked
I would like squad 9

Shiiba sat on the bench. He had his zanpaktou underneath the bench. "Truly a bright day." He adjusted his hat's rim to block the sun from his eyes. "I'd rather pefer the rain." A hummingbird was flying past him. "Something is up." A horrific roar could be heard like an echo. "Hmm, maybe it isn't such a relaxing day." He grabbed the zanpaktou underneath his bench, and held it over his shoulder. The hollow started to approach him. "You are such a pain to look at my brother."

The hollow approached him. "You shouldn't throw out insults shinigami." He barked. He slashed his claw towards Shiiba.

Shiiba jumped back. "You aren't even worth drawing my Zanpaktou for." He was standing on the bench. "Hmm seems like you have fought a Shinigami before."

The hollow laughed. "You're scared now. I killed three of them so far, and you will be the fourth." He slashed his claw at the bench.

Shiiba jumped down from the bench, and landed behind it. He swung a kick at it, and it stopped his claw, and crippled it for a second. "You are done." He ran up his arm, and to his mask.

The hollow beckoned. "No, Please... No." he gulped. "I won't kill anyone else."

Shiiba laughed. "I don't believe that." He took a grip on his mask, and tore it off. A black wave of energy could be seen from the removal. The hollow's body began to dissolve. "Another one for my collection." He laughed. "I guess It was a wonderful day after all." He began to walk away.

Not enough detail.  

Sayori of the red sands
Captain

Shirtless Businesswoman

Bleach Restart - A Bleach Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items