A Battle Field?
  A Black in White touch to everything?
  Purgatory?
View Results

0cin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:39 pm
.:.:Life after the Grave:.:.

User Image

"Have you ever wounder what life might be after death?", he turns slightly to the left slowly to face a shadowy character staring in his direction looking lifeless. "I mean yeah, what if there is even a life after death, what if it's just complete darkness, silence, and is basically nothing?", The shadowy character turns around moves away slowly as if he's floating in mid air, and drops a business looking card on the floor that as he disappears in the darkness.
The man picks it up and it reads...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Index
1.Intro <---you are here
2.Plot
3.Rules
4.Profiles
5.News/Event/upgrades
6.Classified

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:58 pm
Plot

Welcome to life, after the grave. Yes, shockingly you are dead, though since your here you must not have accepted it. Since only people that accept that they are dead go somewhere else then here, and yes. You might be like "I accept that I'm dead" though that is what you would tell me and tell yourself. Though you clearly don't, your just suppressing the fact in your head that you can't be dead.
Well enough about that, since you're here, here's a little info on how you could survive this area. As you can see, it's a huge city and all you can see it in is black and white, which I say looks neat. Well also to finish up how your vision of the area is. It's kinda of cold, dirty, and abandon looking as well. Oooohhh kinda creepy right, well this is because you're in the area I would call in between the two factions here fighting over control.
Of what you ask? Well first, the two sides are called R.T.C. and L.T.D. and me not wanting to go into to much detail as possible I'll explain them. R.T.C. or other wise known as "Rise to Control", are the clean and top notch looking people that will help you on your way to the next life, what ever that may be. So there kinda the good guys, though L.T.D. or "Living to Destroy" are a group of people that seem to not want to leave this place and love it here, and will get rid of any one that wishes to tell they should leave this place and or try to go against them. So there the Anarchy type. Though these two factions go at each others throats like mad almost always. Oh, and forgot to mention, there's one other faction that is on the rise. Though I have no idea of who they are and what there name is, but what I do know, is that they love to kill people here out of fun. Wicked right.

Well if you might have noticed that I kinda put the thought of "I can die again?" through your head. Well yeah you can, and you will feel the pain of it, though. You will just end up back here where you're standing after you go through a black dull nothingness for a bit. So I would find something to use laying around the street or in a building somewhere, or make something to protect yourself from others. Oh, and I do remind you. Don't go in hopes for looking for any guns. No one has ever found one, or the supplies to make even a bullet.
Well I got to go, I do wish you best of luck. Bye bye. Till latter...

Index
1.Intro
2.Plot <---you are here
3.Rules
4.Profiles
5.News/Event/upgrades
6.Classified

0cin

0cin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:16 pm
Rules

Over All Rules

1. Follow the overall guild Rules/Guidelines
2. Follow my Rules (Includes In-game Rules)
3. Follow T.O.S.
4. Please use [[Brackets]] or ((Parentheses)) when talk is outside RP
5. Be Semi-Literate or Literate, though don't Flame others for being one or the other
6. Do NOT use ** ~~ or -- for actions
7. Respect me and others (Includes In-game)
8. Do NOT try and find a loop hole in these rules
9. I can add rules latter on (Includes In-game Rules)
10. I give over all only 2 screw ups, the next one your kicked!
10b. Depending on the incident, I can kick you sooner
10c. I can forgive mistakes after a while
11. I will wipe your character from this RP (Even if your involved in something big). You will get a 3 day notice before I do so.
12. Cussing is allowed, though please don't go all crazy, or I will have to warn you (Includes In-game Rules)
13. Put a * at the end of all your profile in PM

In Game Rules

1. You are NOT god
2. You can never find or have a gun (Stars, Bows & Arrows, and Daggers are ok)
3. Death can only happen if the two agree upon it (PM each other)
4. No one can make a faction just yet
5. An no one can be in a faction just yet
6. You can fight amongst each other, though no hate mail she be thrown at each other outside the RP
7. I can choose rather you go to the next life or not (PM me if you are interested in new Character Creation are Quitting)
8. Please do not mention color at all, other then the sight of blood, everything else should be seen in black and white. (I will not warn you, I'll just mention it if you slip up)
9. Put "I do so" as your subject with your profile character or I will not accept.

Guide Lines to Posting

1. Keep to posting text in your color you chose
2. Use "Bold and Quotation marks for when character speaks"
3. Type in size 9 font
4. Italicize when character is talking in thought
5. Don't ramble, don't repeat, spell check (I'll not bust you for slight errors here and there), and have an idea at where every ones at

->These are guidelines to a posting style I like, though if you prefer another, be my guest, just remember if I don't like it. I will ask you to fix up your style in a polite way. If you fail to do so. I will kick you from this RP thread, and hopefully no hard feelings.<-

Index
1.Intro
2.Plot
3.Rules <---you are here
4.Profiles
5.News/Event/upgrades
6.Classified

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:42 pm
Profiles

Skeleton

You must include this exact profile structure within your PM to me and it must be complete, other wise it will not be accepted, and I will ask you to use original skeleton or fix up the mistake you have within it.

[align=center][size=9][color=INSERT COLOR of CHOICE] [b]Name:[/b] (Here) [i][b][u]Faction:[/u][/b][/i] (Leave Blank)
[b][u]User Name:[/u][/b]
[b]Day You Died:[/b] (Actual Date Month/Day/Year. Years between 1970's-Current)
[b]Age:[/b] (Age when your character died)
[b]This is me:[/b]
(Image here--->I'll re size if to big)
[b]How You Died:[/b] (2-5 Sentences)
[b]A little about your self:[/b] (2-5 Sentences)
[b]Weapon:[/b] (Leave Blank)[/color][/size][/align]

Profiles

Name:Ocin Destuku Faction:
User Name:0cin
Day You Died: Oct./31/1908
This is me:
User Image
How You Died: I was a part of a group mischievous teens. That once Halloween hit, we went on a well looting rampage that very night. Though we didn't expect to see the store owner in a candy shop we were looting, and well as I was running out the shop. I got an axe to my back and lay on the steps of the candy store clerks steps dieing. Though he finished me off as my friends ran, by stomping the axe in and breaking my spinal cord in two.
A little about your self: Well other then the fact I love mischief, I'm the man with all the news in this area about factions, people, and changes. I always have a way of getting out of things either by force, or stealth. I can be your worst nightmare if you cross me, or just get on my bad side. I choose not to leave since I simply love this place.
Weapon: Currently using custom made claws, and a pocket knife.

Name:
Maxwell Wilton Fester Faction:
User Name: Duskly
Day You Died: Feb./24/2005.
This is me:
Maxwell is 5' 10" and appears how he looked like the moment before he died. He is bruised all over his body to the point that you can't tell what his skin color is. He has a knife in his side that he can't get out, no matter how hard he tries, and thick chained handcuffs forever clamped around his wrists. He was wearing a grey shirt, a black jacket, and jeans the day he was kidnapped. After the week in captivity they are worn, cut, and his shirt has dried blood on its right side. He has curly black hair that was too long to begin with, so when he died it was unkempt and wild.
How You Died: He was severely beaten and finally killed in a kidnapping. His family was poor and he and his father hated each other, so when they didn't pay up, he was killed violently by a knife to his ribs and bled to death.
A little about your self:He hated his name, and chose to go by Wilt, short for his middle name, Wilton.
Weapon: Currently using a rusty shovel

Index
1.Intro
2.Plot
3.Rules
4.Profiles <---you are here
5.News/Event/upgrades
6.Classified

0cin

0cin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm
News

• 9/7/08(1:47pm) - Do not mention anything about the faction. Hearing, talking, or seeing is not allowed till latter. If so I will warn you, so please don't. This is in affect since I haven't got that set up yet, though will soon. Thank You,

Events

• 9/7/08(2:18pm) - RP is officially open to submit a profile or being RPing or just spectate! It's up to you. You have the freedom of choice.

Upgrades

• 9/29/08(4:25pm) - User bar and Banners made for RP, in hopes to promote it, and to promote the guild as well.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/LATGRP2][img]http://tinyurl.com/LATGRP[/img][/url]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/LATGRP2][img]http://tinyurl.com/LATGRPB[/img][/url]

*My clock time is (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)*

Index
1.Intro
2.Plot
3.Rules
4.Profiles
5.News/Event/Upgrades <---you are here
6.Classified

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:20 pm
Index
1.Intro
2.Plot
3.Rules
4.Profiles
5.News/Event/upgrades
6.Classified <---you are here

0cin

0cin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:12 pm
♠I♠Do♠So♠Enjoy♠

Ocin begins walking toward the arrival point of most of the fresh meat that comes along this very, well supposedly day since it never gets bright as if the sun where up, or dark as if it was night. The clouds just stay gray all through the sky, looking very, depressing.
I wounder what might come along today? It could be a blood thirsty menace to society that will go hacking and slashing his way through this life. Or it could be the most innocent and un-evil thing alive. Ocin chuckles at the thought for a second then looks down an ally for some time before thinking. This place I think is heated with people that would kill me, and who ever might come along...Sigh. Might as well wait here to help the poor unfortunate soul from being killed on arrival.
Ocin reaches his hand into his coat pockets and slides his hands into his custom made claws with all shinny blades at the end of the finger tips. Other then the pointer finger on both hands, which the blade is very rusty, and looks like it might brake on contact. Oh how fun this might be. I hope I don't get disappointed or I'll have to slice the soul I said I would help.

Ocin grins very wickedly as the thought goes through his head and continues to repeat it self.

♠This♠Life♠

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 pm
Wilt looked forlornly out the window at what had become his home in the past three years. The dusty walls and dark alleyways of the street seemed discolored and washed-out in the eerie black-and white way everything here does. In the three years he'd been here he had never gotten used to the lack of color and bleached skies of wherever the hell he is. It was disconcerting, like being in a black and white TV with contrasting grays and whites and blacks.
Wilt tried to recall the moments before he came to this screwed up place. It was getting harder everyday, but he knew he hated his dad and that he got beaten up real bad by his kidnappers. They must have knocked him into a coma or something. He’d read in some book he had to read about a kid named Joey that comas can last years until you wake up. Or die. He hoped he’d be getting out of it soon. But he had his doubts.
But he had more pressing things to think about. Like surviving. A cluster of people moved along the street, laughing and joking about something. That was a very rare thing to see these days, he hasn't seen somebody smile in at least half a year. As a matter afact, things have been getting very tense around here as of late.
He continued to gaze out he window, and realized the group had gone. They were there just a moment ago, there's no way they could've just disapeared. He scanned the street but again, found nothing. Then felt something smash down hard on his head.
Echoed laughter rang in his ears. He saw red, felt an explosion of pain, and heard distant voices,talking. His vision cleared and he saw his blood, shockingly bright against his grey surroundings. And as his vision began to fade, he saw a group of silhoutted figures high fiving each other by his door. Not this again. He thought. Dying sucks.

[Sorry it was really long I got carried away. Oh and I have a question. Does everyone see in black and white or are all of the building black and white?]]  

Duskly

0cin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm
♠I♠Do♠So♠Enjoy♠

As Ocin sits on a few boxes across the spawning area of new arrived people, he is scratching his name in the walls with his claws like he usually does in different fonts for every name. Though a weird noise as if someone was lightly whistling put a grin on his face as he looked at the spawning spot, and notice a man forming in the spot. Aww I didn't get time to finish it...Well I'll be back sooner or latter to finish it.
As the man began to appear he noticed the man is in a pair of white sneakers, cargo jeans, a few tats of dragons on his forearms, and a white-t that says "All for nothing" on it. What Irony that is, Ocin laughs slightly as the man finishes appearing. An as soon as the man is fully there, Ocin noticed it was not a man but a teen. Another teen, I swear the population here is like seventy-five percent teens.
Ocin stands up and began walking toward the teen, and before he could greet the teen, who was looking in another direction other then Ocin's. A axe comes flying out of no were and hits the teen right in the back. An blood splatters out of the wound over the axe, the teens back, and the ground.

What the ********> Ocin looks very wide eyed and shocked as this incident unfolds in front of his eyes.

[[Also everyone's sight is black and white, though I love your idea of seeing the color of blood only. I'll see if I can add that, and the fact cussing is allowed, though on a minimum. Hoped that cleared up that question. Also it's fine about your timing, some people are bizzy and that is understandable]]

♠This♠Life♠

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:49 pm
The brief, dark passage through nothing cannot really be measured in time. In the two occassions Wilt had died, the first time around seemed to take hours, and the second time felt like only minutes.
How long could this one be? As the ever-enthusiastic R.T.C. always said, "Dying again is nothing to be scared of! You just need to be patient and wait for your trip to end. You will always appear back in a few minutes after your death, no matter how long it may seem!" But the RTC has an irksome habit of sugarcoating the serious matters. Everyone who's been dead long enough to die again knows that it's not something to be patient about, because the pain you feel before death is the pain you will be feeling in that blank expanse of darkness for however long it takes to get back. And recently, there has been a lot of painful deaths.
As Wilt drifted through the endless dark, trapped in his own torrent of hurt, he strung together whatever conscious thoughts he had through the excructiating pain and, in his furious rage, bitterly cursed whoever did this to him. He would get his revenge, he would kill whoever did this to him and make it more torturous and painful than how he felt now. As he thought this there was a flash of light, and the pain was released its agonizing grip on his head. Wilt opened his eyes, and made a quick, nervous scan of his room. The vivid color of red practically jumped out at him. The floor was covered with blood. No doubt his own. His room was also trashed; torn paper from his journal littered the floor, and they looted his blanket, which he had worked hard for, finding scaps of clothes around the city and crudely sewing them together. And whoever did this took his jacket! Whoever did this is going to die. Wilt thought. The RTC should know something about this, but there's know way he would get a straight answer from them. He knew of only one other person who could possibly help him, but the thought sent shivers down his spine. Remember, they took your jacket. So he steeled himself and trudged purposefully out the door and into the street, looking for the person he was both constantly warned about and told to trust.

[That's you by the way, if you didn't get that.]  

Duskly

0cin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:26 pm
♠I♠Do♠So♠Enjoy♠

As the teens body lay there in front of Ocin beginning to make a pool of blood around the body. Ocin feels rage building inside of him. As thoughts begin to race through his head quickly, Why, Not again, I'm going to waste this person, No No No!, My past is back, The axe, the...
Ocin still looking shocked though building up much anger inside, turns his head slightly to see a man, with a wicked grin on his face as he begins to move froward toward Ocin. He's dead!
Ocin quickly began running toward the man who had a sudden changed of heart when he noticed. Ocin is not afraid of him, he then turns around with a shocked look on his face an runs from Ocin.
"Accept the fact your dead!" Ocin says as he lunges toward the man and digs his right hand claw in the mans back and falls on top of him.
As Ocin sits on the mans back he places his head near the man's ear and whispers. "Are you still alive? Because if you are, you'll want to wish I'd have killed you by know. Since you are going to feel much much pain in the next few second...or minutes Ha ha haaaa!" Ocin then quickly turns his claw in the mans body, and the man yells out loud in pain, though begins to wine and whimper soon after.

This man sickens me so much inside! He's pathetic.

[[Yeah I got that lol, though one thing, I won't warn you on it since you applied before I put this up. Mentioning a faction is not allowed till I get that section up. For now, avoid saying, hearing, or seeing them within this RP.
Thank you n.n]]

♠This♠Life♠

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:12 pm
Wilt stepped into the cold, drafty pub full of people and was immediatly overcome by a feeling of loneliness. It was strange, he never felt isolated whenever he was alone, but it's when he was around people that he fully realized how secluded he had become. Over the past few days he had begun to care more and more about his so-called life here. Looking over it all, it was one vague blur of delusion, himself expecting to wake up at any moment, knowing all of this was a lie, why bother trying, right? Recently he's starting to question his abstract little world he made himself, sitting in his room waiting, occasionally writing in a journal he believed no one would ever read, and shutting out the reality that waited beyond his window. Whoever had killed him the third time had gave him something nobody in this world or the other had ever given him; a purpose. It was those angry thoughts of vengence and killing that tore him from his three-year daze. And it was about time he did something with his life, real or not.
The jangling and clinking of his chained handcuffs raised a few heads as he sat down at the main table. There was only one table, bolted to the floor. Anything that could be taken was taken, long ago, including any furniture that wasn't attached to the ground. It was ridiculous, in Wilt's opinion. But nobody has asked his opinion in two and a half years. The rag-tag bunch of people these kinds of places attract are the kind who pretend to be the rag-tag group of people these places attract in the real world. Now it was just a bunch of teenagers and kids, and the odd young adult or too. For some reason, not many adults show up here. Maybe it's because they knew where they were going, or they accept that their dead easier, the reasons had been debated by anyone who cared and had an eternity to argue about it.
Similar debates were circulating all around the musty-smelling place. Nobody drank anything, despite it being called a pub. No food or drink had ever been found in this place, other than what peoplpe had with them upon crossing over. After a while, you get used to the perpetual thirst and starvation, and it fades into the background, but the first few days are hell.
Wilt glanced around at all of the hostile, grey faces and knew this would be difficult, maybe the hardest thing he'd done since getting knocked into his coma. Or something.

[I definately made up some stuff that might or might not be true, tell me if you want to change something and I will.]  

Duskly

0cin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:34 am
♠I♠Do♠So♠Enjoy♠

You see Ocin still on top of the man with his claw within his back, though now Ocin has his kneed in his back. "Why! What happen, you looked so wicked and hardcore!", Ocin lunges his other claw in, and the man snaps up and yells out in pain. "Stay up! You're not dieing on me yet! Now, what made you do this? An why did as soon as you saw me, you ran and lost it?" Ocin twist his left claw a bit to get the mans attention, which it does and he moves and yells, then soon after begins to sobbing and whimpering. Though he slowly opens his mouth and says.

"J....F....K"

[[It seems all right to me]]

♠This♠Life♠

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:39 pm
"Um, excuse me." Wilt tapped the shoulder of the little kid sitting in the chair next to him, who appeared to be no more than ten years old. But looks can be decieving. Some people are hundreds of years old and look like 5th graders, it all depends how long it takes for them to cross over. This kid had a hardened face, and was hunched over, staring intently at a glittering splinter of something. It looked like a broken peice of mirror. The kid looked up and turned to face him, crossing his arms and fixing him a patronizing stare.
"What?" The kid uneasily glanced at his bruise colored face, handcuffed wrists, and blood-spattered shirt which Wilt self-consciously noticed was very apparent without his jacket.
"I'm looking for a guy named Ocin, have you seen him around anywhere?" Wilt's voice was gravelly and un-familiar from lack of use. The boy gave him an incredulouse stare. "What are you, a newbie?" He talked like he was older, but his voice still sounded untouched by puberty. It was obviouse he was older than ten.
"No, I've just been away for a while. I heard he's the man to go to when you need information." Wilt fiddled with his chains uncomfortably.
"Yea, or if you want to die!" At this, the kid laughed, a deep, gutteral sound that startled Wilt and drew a few stares from the people across from them. One of them whispered something and the other laughed. "Do you have a problem?!" The kid's face flushed red and he stood up, glaring at the boy who laughed. He was at least twice his size, tall and big, but he stooped over and shook his head.
Apparently satisfied, the kid faced Wilt again. "What do you mean, away?" It was true. There was nothing outside of the city. Nothing. Wilt wasn't sure of the details but he knew enough from the rushed explination of this place he recieved when he first arrived. Wilt was growing impatient.
"I mean," Wilt said, "That I have spent the last three years staring at a wall and sleeping." At this the ten-year old's eyes widen and he said, "You mean you were a Dazer?" Dazers were the unofficial name for people who had lost the will to live, but never accepted death. They don't think, talk, or feel anymore, just stare blankly into space or walk around aimlessly. They always develope patterns, like huanting ghosts, repeating the same things day after day, never thinking.
"I guess." Wilt had never thought about it, but in a way he was. The boy looked at him strangely and said softly, "I was too." His face hardened again and he said, " My name's Blake. I know Ocin, he's probably at the entry point. He's real nice to newbies." He then said uncertainly, "Usually." He swiped the mirror shard from the table and said, "I'm suprised you haven't met him, even with you once being a Dazer and all." He got up and started walking toward the door. He stopped and looked back.
"What's yer name, kid?" A shock went through his body, for a panicked moment, he had forgotten his name! He freaked out for a moment or two until it came to him, comforting and familliar. "Wilt."
"Well do you want to talk to Ocin or what? Come on!"

Duskly

0cin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:35 am
♠I♠Do♠So♠Enjoy♠

J.F.K! Instantly Ocin pulls out his claw from his back and jabs it in his head deeply, finally finishing the man off. Ocin then pulls both his claws out of the man's body. An letting the body bleed there on the road with three holes where the blood just oozes out.
There's no way in hell there coming back, if they are, I'm in hells of trouble. Ocin pulls out a cloth and begins cleaning his claws as he walks toward the teenagers body that still lie there motionless. Ocin slowly slides his claws back within his pockets and kneels down to the body, and begins to notice he's slowly fading away.
Well he's relocating, I wounder to which point now? I hope he doesn't meet this faith over again. As the body begins to completely fade away to another spawning point, Ocin begins walking away to a thrift way store that is broken into. Most likely by a faction or by some random person or people.
Hope they left something to drink, Ocin grins as he jumps into the broken window and begins walking around within it.

♠This♠Life♠

Shape Your World (Role Plays)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces