Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
{ The Sweet Type - Kairi } - giraffes get free pie! ^^ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What if your favorite animal at the Zoo?
  Giraffe
  Hippo
  Monkey
  Fishies
  My Creepy Neighbor
  Poll Whore
  YOU!
View Results

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:43 am
User Image

Welcome Host, Customers, and Friends!

Hello I'm Kairi Yumiko. I am the Sweet Type hostess here at the Ouran High School Host Club! I like long walks on the beach, warm fires, and ... this isn't my video application for that TV show is it? OH WELL! I hope you like snacks because I have a ton of them! Tamaki and Kaoru both visit here very often. They love sitting down with the guests and myself. I hope you have a wonderful dayyy~

~Kairi heart

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Wait! Rules!
Those are important!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rules
--No god-modding
--No swearing
--No txt talk or extremely misspelled words
--No rude comments
--No harming or attacking other characters, even ones not properly introduced.
--No stupid comments
--Please be some literate. A minimum of 2 sentences is pretty fair.

Whitelist
- Everyone who follows my rules

Blacklist
-jethro_yoh2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:30 pm
Rika walked back into the host club. Rika noticed a customer--no, a new hostess--sitting on the couch. "I'm sorry; I left my box here-- Kiari-san?!! YOU'RE the new hostess?! Wow! Well, congratulations on being the new hostess!"  

mintages

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:42 pm
"yup. how have you been rika?" -hands over box- "I still wish I knew where theother guys r.... I haven't seen any of them." ( xd ) "How has selling those cupcakes and sweets been going?" smiles sweetly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:03 pm
Rika chuckled. "Well, we should send out an APB for Mori-senpai.. Hunny-senpai, I guess, has gotten a bit leery or something without Mori-senpai here... And the others, I'm not so sure of... Kaoru-san is usually here... Takedi hasn't been here since last month! But don't you worry! You all shall certainly intertwine soon enough! I mean, you ARE the new hostess!"  

mintages

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm
*walks into the new section of the Host club and sees Princess Rika nd the new hostess.*
eek blaugh
Kiari! Welcome! Hows it going?
Hi again Princess Rika. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:10 pm
runs up to kaoru "hey kaoru-kun! Where's Hikaru? You are always with him..." (thought to herself: Oh god I sound like a fangirl!)  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:16 pm
Rika began to laugh. "You know, I was wondering the same thing myself... Er--not to sound forward or anything.." She held her box and turned the other way.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:25 pm
Hehehe, how do you know im not hikaru!
blaugh
*wiggles fingers* you'll never knoooooow! ha!
Only joking...or am i? blaugh
Its good to have you on board! *kisses your hand softly*  

Dreaming In Donuts

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm
sits back down "Well since I haven't seen Tamaki yet I haven't been able to ya' know keep in touch with the other hosts... Except *munches one of Rika-san's cupcakes* ... *gulp* you kaoru-kun. Man those cupcakes are good!" *grabs another one out of the box* "Oh yeah *hands over a 5* there you go!" smile  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm
With a twinkle in her eye--which was magnified by her glasses--Rika ran over to Kiari-san and gave her a paper and pen. "Well then... I would like to give you this questionnaire to your liking of these delicacies... Now I hope you'll answer honestly and give it to me when you are done."
Rika walked over to her box and whispered to herself--which got louder with every word said. "Yes! I shall surely get that discount! fufufufu... I'm getting closer to my dream instrument each second! Well, actually... My dream instrument is a vintage, Fender double-neck guitar with steel strings and an autograph of Coheed and Cambria's members... but I'll settle for my classical instrument!!!"  

mintages

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:38 pm
Try the chocolate bars! xp
I hope Rika gets her french horn fast! I would love to hear her play, with all my heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Not hearing a word of what Kaoru-san had said, Rika quietly calculated in her mind. So if I sell these and keep those until the festival.. and the next box comes in on Monday... and if I clear my schedule and do homework in class.... Heh heh...
"I shall surely get my want after all these years!" Rika then noticed her outburst. "Um..."  

mintages

Dreaming In Donuts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:05 pm
*grins* Im getting a slight suggestion of excitment from you Rika-san!
xd  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:08 pm
"Oh wow Rika-san... *pays attetion back to Kaoru* I do play the flute. Oh yeah that questionairre!" *gets up and hands over the paper and pen* *looks back* "Ugh. Do you know what I just realized?" sad  

Blueberrie Cuppiecake
Crew

Romantic Entrepreneur

8,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

mintages

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:09 pm
Rika laughed nervously. "I guess..." Maybe I should haggle with the neighborhood kids too... she conceived more plans in her brain.  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff