Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Ah, new chapter, necklace pictures of each other. Spoilers. Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pomegranatebread

Business Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:51 pm
One Manga
Ok, I just wanted to show you guys this, I thought it was really cute...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:56 pm
breadmistress
One Manga
Ok, I just wanted to show you guys this, I thought it was really cute...
Oh my god! I'm so glade I'm not the only one! THANK YOU!!

Indeed, for this chapter, this is most likely a sign, that they are indeed the closest to each other. And, it's in a heart shape. wink You can totally see the love.  

DeficientLoser

StrawBerry_Eve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:29 pm
Kami-Sama!!! OwO I... I need to show this to my friend Taylor... I think with this single page alone, I might be able to fully convince [And she is extremely hard to convince. Stubborn, just like me. ^^] her that Kishimoto-senpai takes our whole fandom as the plot. Thank you so much for finding this [Lol, and I thought about staying clear of the manga to be able to do other things.]!!!

Oi, and does anybody know that they made those necklaces for real in Japan? They were sold for really high as merchandise for the upcoming of one of the Shippuuden movies [Forgot which one.] and look so beautiful. In fact, I made a huge squeal in my house after I saw them. My dad was giving me a WTF? look. xDDD
And you're right Mika-san!!! The ones in real life are in a heart shape & are pure silver [I like silver a lot more than gold]!!!

Damn it, I wish I remember where exactly on the Internet I found them. >___<

I know for certain that I will never be able to live this down. =^w^=

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:39 pm
I have that photo in my bebo pics xD

Just goes to show that shippuden is awesome and filled with lots of sasunaru goodness 3nodding  

Enzai Sebby3

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:01 am
OMG!! biggrin DDDDDDD

I am soooooo going to end up using this to convince my brother it's canon...

Hey, anyone else notice the difference in their chins? It makes Sasuke seem much more effeminate. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:13 am
FishStick85
OMG!! biggrin DDDDDDD

Hey, anyone else notice the difference in their chins? It makes Sasuke seem much more effeminate. xd

Lol, your brother must be just like Taylor. x3

You probably wouldn't believe me, but that is exactly what I thought!!! Naruto has a much thicker neck, I realized. xD

StrawBerry_Eve

Enzai Sebby3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 4:07 pm
FishStick85
OMG!! biggrin DDDDDDD

You wouldnt think people WOULD need convincing lol.After all the things ive seen from the show i have to say it is canon biggrin
Anyone who says otherwise is obviously in denile 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:47 am
kittycatneko3
FishStick85
OMG!! biggrin DDDDDDD

You wouldnt think people WOULD need convincing lol.After all the things ive seen from the show i have to say it is canon biggrin
Anyone who says otherwise is obviously in denile 3nodding

Definitely. The whole series just holds too much obvious evidence. =w=

Tay-Tay is one. I fell really sorry for her since she's a shipper for NARUHINA & SASUSAKU. Yuck. xP Her reason as to why she supports them & neglects the beauty of SasuNaru, NaruSasu: "Just because. Besides, they look cute together. And you shouldn't be into that kinda stuff. It's gross & obscene. IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN." [Plus, she states that I'm a pervert once in a while.] *smirk*
I swear [Well, I could if my religion weren't against that.] she can be as misguided as a rapid Sasuke fangirl. [Thank God, she isn't one of them. O_O]

Maa~ Taylor is gonna be really mad once she finds out I am kinda teasing her on this guild. xDDD

StrawBerry_Eve

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:38 am
kittycatneko3
I have that photo in my bebo pics xD

Just goes to show that shippuden is awesome and filled with lots of sasunaru goodness 3nodding
I know, eh? xd MUwahaha. Sasunaru is going to rule the world!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:50 pm
lol yes! SasuNaru will take over the world twisted
This video prooves it whee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbgsqzqM_ng  

Enzai Sebby3

Fishiesinthesky

Mewling Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:45 pm
@ Strawberry: Oh, no! My brother's pretty accepting of this kind of thing. xd But he still doesn't see just how canon Sasunarusasu is, so I'm trying to accumulate evidence to bombard him with! I feel like such a wonderful sister xd I do have friends like that, though. One such friend goes into a fit if you even mention slash in her general vicinity... it's kind of funny, actually, but we love her all the same.

Ah, yes, another point for the Narusasu/Sasunaru debates. Naruto's physique. I love the direction that this is going. whee  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 pm
Aww, that's so cute xD

This picture that Kishimoto drew is really deep, I'm glade you shared it; thank you very much^-^ Now, this picture really creates an image of Sasuke and Naruto; closer than ever, even when they're apart from each other. I love imagery xD I wish that I can accumulate more of this to others...O.o  

Gamexrocks
Captain

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm
kittycatneko3
lol yes! SasuNaru will take over the world twisted
This video prooves it whee

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbgsqzqM_ng
eek LOL! Nice find.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:50 pm
StrawBerry_Eve
Kami-Sama!!! OwO I... I need to show this to my friend Taylor... I think with this single page alone, I might be able to fully convince [And she is extremely hard to convince. Stubborn, just like me. ^^] her that Kishimoto-senpai takes our whole fandom as the plot. Thank you so much for finding this [Lol, and I thought about staying clear of the manga to be able to do other things.]!!!

Oi, and does anybody know that they made those necklaces for real in Japan? They were sold for really high as merchandise for the upcoming of one of the Shippuuden movies [Forgot which one.] and look so beautiful. In fact, I made a huge squeal in my house after I saw them. My dad was giving me a WTF? look. xDDD
And you're right Mika-san!!! The ones in real life are in a heart shape & are pure silver [I like silver a lot more than gold]!!!

Damn it, I wish I remember where exactly on the Internet I found them. >___<

I know for certain that I will never be able to live this down. =^w^=
Really? Wow, amazing. I want that necklace now!! scream  

DeficientLoser

PermanentNerd

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:44 pm
heart omg i freaked out when i saw this on onemanga! I love sasunaru more than anything! They were literally made for one another! whee  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff