Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Lost Guild
What was your favorite scene in any season of Lost?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite season?
  The First Season
  The Second Season
  The Third Season
  The Fourth Season
  How the heck am I supposed to choose?! Whoever made this poll is a moron.
  Um...gold?
View Results

savetherainforest

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:48 am
Mine has to be when Desmond contacted his "constant", Penny. That was just SO well done; it was so touching. Plus, Dezzy is my favorite character, so that might have something to do with it. sweatdrop ...

But I also think Boone's death back in the first season was a great scene. It had me crying for awhile...

Or in the furture, when Nadia found Sayid again...

I guess I can't choose. xp .

So what are some other favorite scenes? I'm curious.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:06 am
C'mon people!
Does nobody post in this guild anymore?!

savetherainforest

laaalalalalalalalalas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:39 am
my favorite scene....hmmm
several favorites...
any Claire/Charlie scene particular the imaginary peanut butter scene
i love the stuff with Kate and Sawyer....
i really love the episode where they make the golf course and where they fix that car.
not to mention that reunion scene in season 2 where jin and michael come back with ana and co. and lots of hugging ensues
^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:19 am
Mine would have to be when Hurley, Sawyer, Jin, and Charlie ride in the VW Van. Probably made me the happiest I've ever been watching the show.  

The Jigsaw Apprentice

canadarockz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:53 pm
* in season 3 when charlie is making the list of his top 5 memories
* the imaginary peanut butter with Claire & Charlie
* when Kate blew up her dad (it was pretty cool)
* When Claire kissed charlie right b4 he died
* when kate & sawyer r talking in the cages and he says that she tastes like strawberries and she says he tastes like fish biscuts  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 am
*/ When Hurley runs over the others with the dharma van
*/ When Charlie is talking to Locke and says, "The trees? Oh yes, I hear they're wonderful conversationalists"
*/ Locke blowing up the sub!

<3 Locke  

BlackXBleedingXHeart

5,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Consumer 100

Nivina Infernus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:06 pm
Favorite scenes would have to be..:

When Sawyer tricks Locke and takes all the medicine and guns for himself. That was awesome because I really don't see why everyone should have to follow orders and let Jack/Locke play God. razz Sawyer sure fixed that up.

The first episode in general. It really came on strong and gave the impression that "Hey, you're not getting rescued and now there's going to be a lot of s**t on the plate. Live together or die alone, right?"

When Locke beat down Charlie with the fisticuffs when he took Claire's baby. He just had that one coming, and it was badass to see Locke lose his temper.

Boone's death. It was just gutwrenching sad...D:

When Mr. Eko finds his brother's corpse in the drug runner plane. That was a sad moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:21 pm
The entire beginning of season 3 had me enthralled. I loved the idea of their captivity, their desperation. I couldn't get enough of it. Jack in his lonely isolation, learning to trust his captor because he has no one else and then Kate and Sawyer being held apart but still totally in love. I'd say that my favorite seen was when Sawyer had a gun to his head and was just going to die for Kate and she was just screaming at him to fight back, but he just told her to look away. That...that really stirred something up inside of me and inspired me to write a few things. I still watch that scene from time to time.

The next best (and of course worst at the same time) is Alex's death. I was really kind of close to Alex in a weird way because...I don't know...she was a good character. She added a lot. But when she died and Ben was trying to play if off as nothing...and then the look on his face...God, I still can't get over it. That's how I judge a good scene, not by how happy it made me or if I laughed, it's the emotions it brought out and that one really did something for me.  

saritasunshine

M 0 F F ii N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:38 pm

all of my favorite scenes are sad...
+ the whole silent thing after Boone's death and then it showed Shannon crying over Boone.
+ when Michael shot Ana Lucia out of no where and then Libby just had to be there.
+ the scene where Hurley was said in real life a girl like Libby would never love a guy like him.
+ the first ten minutes of season one
+ Sun with the baby at Jin's grave.
+ the scene before Shannon died with Sayid.
+ when Arzt blew up.... that was epic!

i could go on and on....
ha ha ha ha!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 pm
M 0 F F ii N

all of my favorite scenes are sad...
+ the whole silent thing after Boone's death and then it showed Shannon crying over Boone.
+ when Michael shot Ana Lucia out of no where and then Libby just had to be there.
+ the scene where Hurley was said in real life a girl like Libby would never love a guy like him.
+ the first ten minutes of season one
+ Sun with the baby at Jin's grave.
+ the scene before Shannon died with Sayid.
+ when Arzt blew up.... that was epic!

i could go on and on....
ha ha ha ha!

100% agree. Those were great scenes.

Usually all of the sad scenes are well done on Lost.  

The Jigsaw Apprentice

Dairiun

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:06 am
When Locke smilled at Kate with an orange in his mouth, haha! xd
And most death's scenes twisted

The Lost Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items