If a Zombie Outbreak occured... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Headhunter
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:18 pm
What would your chances for survival be?

http://www.newsandentertainment.com/zFzombiequiz.html

I got a Z+, which I think is a good score.

Discuss:

Zombies and what you would do if you woke up one day and your town was suddenly overrun with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 6:50 pm
I got an A. I think most of the trouble I had was with the specific questions about zombies. I knew what I believed to be the best answers, but I was trying to guess what the creator of the quiz had in mind. There are just so many different zombie mythologies to consider. I also don't have all that much technical knowledge about firearms.

The other thing is, I know that survival is the primary concern, but on the question about what to do regarding an injured friend, I chose to carry them and find a place to hide. I know it's dangerous and possibly counterproductive, but what's the point of surviving if you're giving up all of your compassion, all of your humanity? What are you surviving for if you're going to let a friend die over an injured leg, absent zombie infection? Is survival an acceptable long term goal if you're going to be the last man alive? Reasonable compassion is a quality that I believe would aide survival. Help the guy, fix his leg if you can. He may save your a** someday.  

Sheboygan Milad

Ybrik

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:34 pm
I like to think I'd be relatively prepared. I've read the Zombie Survival Guide. I know how they operate and act. I have a pretty good understanding of how they respond and know the Do's and Dont's in the field of dealing with them. My weapon of choice is a machete and shotgun. My biggest problem would be helping others if I could save them which would slow me down and make me a more likely victim. BTW, I read a good deal of books and comics, watch movies and play games on the subject. Heheheh! ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:00 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention, I got a Z+ as well, My only downer is my emotional involvement in things. I believe in the power of numbers perhaps irrationally in some cases. sweatdrop  

Ybrik

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:11 am
I'd be screwed with living in England and having no gun shops.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:48 am
I wonder how effective bows and arrows would be. They're not too difficult to fashion if you know how and have the right materials. Of course, no matter how effective they are, they'd only be safe to use from a distance, and preferably elevated.  

Sheboygan Milad

Sheboygan Milad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:49 am
Or bomb arrows!

(Thank you, Link.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:39 am
i got an A, i´m not really good at weapons. guess i would make it togehter with my brother. ....
about this test, there are so many movies and theorys about zomies who knows if this one is right, hope we will never find it out.  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Yonsan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:21 am
I got a Z+. The quiz seems based on Max Brook's Zombie Survival guide. If my town were over run I'd grab a couple of my more functional swords and head for the nearest grocery store. Guns'll be there later, food will go bad and become increasingly scarce as people stock up on it. After stocking up on canned goods (and a can opener) I think I'd try the old barricade a mall trick.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:22 am
Sheboygan Milad
I wonder how effective bows and arrows would be. They're not too difficult to fashion if you know how and have the right materials. Of course, no matter how effective they are, they'd only be safe to use from a distance, and preferably elevated.

Yeah, but you'd need to be an expert to get head shots with enough power to puncture skulls from a distance. Longbow maybe.  

Yonsan

Nyarona

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:37 am
I got a Z+. I would only save my friends...everyone else I'm not worried about.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:18 pm
i got a z+ too. seems i'm pretty numb when it comes to saving friends and family. they get attacked by a group of zombies, and they become zombies themselves. i will move on.  

Super Buick

dakotarayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:07 pm
I also achieved a Z+. BRAINS!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:45 am
my brothe ate my candy with the argument he is z+ and i only a so i need him.... xp  

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500

Dark_Lady_Jade

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:55 pm
Physical Rating : B

Mental Rating : D

Experience Rating : F

Emotional Rating : D

Total Survival Rank : B

I'd probably survive, but not without getting injured in the process.  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff