Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Newbie, Supporting, Training, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  A link in a Welcome to Gaia! PM from [NPC] Moira
  Browsing through guilds
  An invitation from another member sent by admin
  A thread outside the NSTG (Please post and elaborate)
  A personal referral (through post or PM) from another member
  A signature
  Other (Please post and explain)
View Results

h1b1k11

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:32 pm
I found this through either a forum or banner (I don't remember), and I'm really glad I did!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:42 am
I don't remember clearly because it was like 2 years ago but I think it was through posts on another guild or the forums. I can't remember sorry redface

Sagitta Luminis

Fashionable Gaian

2,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Full closet 200

JoyRose
Vice Captain

Helpful Friend

38,940 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:52 pm
Exalted_Dragon
Thou art a worthy cause, and so this cause beckoned me forth.

Eloquently put. And a lovely signature you have, too!

AimiMey
I want to say I saw it in someone's signature, but I, in all honesty, do not remember. I do know that I was on the forums when I saw something related to the guild.

Glad you did, and glad you came!

Pysren
Found this lovely place through someone who told me about it. Unsure if they are a member though but they were quite helpful.

I hope you're finding it helpful to be here, too!

h1b1k11
I found this through either a forum or banner (I don't remember), and I'm really glad I did!
We're glad you did, too!

Sagitta Luminis
I don't remember clearly because it was like 2 years ago but I think it was through posts on another guild or the forums. I can't remember sorry redface
No worries. But we're glad you're here, now!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:16 pm
JoyRose has helped me numerous times. She mentioned the guild. I’ve seen links in siggy, guilds, threads... heart  

Esme Marie Cullen

Sparkly Vampire

35,975 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Master Converter 500

JoyRose
Vice Captain

Helpful Friend

38,940 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:16 am
Esme Marie Cullen
JoyRose has helped me numerous times. She mentioned the guild. I’ve seen links in siggy, guilds, threads... heart

I'm so glad you've joined us! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:56 am
sdrawkcab welcomed me in my thread and I clicked on his/her sig banner.  

Wing Chun Master Yip Man

Snowfriend Cookie

6,300 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100

meizoomi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:59 pm
I just joined gaia today! I went to the guilds -> anime -> and the first result was the big convention anime guild. under their affiliates was you heart thought I could learn a bit about gaia instead of diving head first into this new platform (for me it's new lol I know it's from early 2000)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 2:15 am
It was one of the first guilds I saw while scrolling through the guild page yum_puddi  

miyumix

Greedy Sweetie

BigSunCowboy

Friendly Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:20 am
I made a post in the forums asking for help since I'm super new and confused about everything and a global moderator recommended this guild to me! c:  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:09 pm
Wing Chun Master Yip Man
sdrawkcab welcomed me in my thread and I clicked on his/her sig banner.
Cabbi is a great person for getting information about this site. I'm glad she stopped by your thread. Welcome!!

meizoomi
I just joined gaia today! I went to the guilds -> anime -> and the first result was the big convention anime guild. under their affiliates was you heart thought I could learn a bit about gaia instead of diving head first into this new platform (for me it's new lol I know it's from early 2000)

Oh good! I hope you're finding your way around ok. Let me know if you need any help.

Hime Fraise
It was one of the first guilds I saw while scrolling through the guild page yum_puddi

I'm so glad we're still on that page. It's become sort of a mess lately, so it warms my heart to know we're still showing up there!

BigSunCowboy
I made a post in the forums asking for help since I'm super new and confused about everything and a global moderator recommended this guild to me! c:

That's so great! I hope you're finding your way around here well. Let me know if you need any help.

JoyRose
Vice Captain

Helpful Friend

38,940 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

BigSunCowboy

Friendly Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:13 am
BigSunCowboy

That's so great! I hope you're finding your way around here well. Let me know if you need any help.

Thank you so much!! heart I appreciate the kindness so much crying heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:20 pm
I'd been a member a long while ago, and I remembered enjoying this guild!  

Rouge Strike

Conservative Member

Ochru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:05 pm
I had heard about this guild through my mother empress dee who had been a member for quite some time now. She has many topics in this guild, though I don't think she posted in the activity raffle.

I will try to post lots today, but other than what I already posted, I am not sure what else to post at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:44 pm
My wife empress dee basically suggested this guild to me when I wanted to make my own guild the Pokemon league more active. She also said that there were other threads in here that I might want to look at, so I did.

I hope people reply to my posts, though I know that a lot of you are busy so no pressure.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

kitty kozplay

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:15 am
I found this guild after sifting through pages of the general guilds. I was trying to find an active guild, alot of them appeared to be deader than dead (last post years ago).  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff