Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

Sasafune

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:14 pm
I was checking my mail when I saw a link to this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:55 am
I came here through a link in an announcment by gaia for the summer event.  

Creeped

Tiny Nerd

18,950 Points
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • Magical Gems 500

A Joyful Noise IV

Adorable Survivor

23,990 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:20 am
I like helping newbies. I do not like random pms begging. Joining a guild like this one is the best way for me to help others!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:47 am
I found it through admin!  

Sallos Amitiel

Dapper Fatcat

Mango Mellon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:56 pm
Learned about it through [NPC] Moira, but I can't recall exactly how. I'm not a new member, been on since 2006, so yeah. Sorry if that's not that helpful.

Maybe a community spotlight type of thing?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:42 am
i just wanted to say you guys ARE one of the best active guild i ever been in thank you for accepting me i am greatful to have such a awesome guild to be in  

lost tear dropz

Wealthy Lunatic

30,275 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Medievalia2000

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:55 am
I no longer recall how I found NSTG. It was probably a Guild Search; but, I can say with certainty that finding this Guild is far and away the single most valuable find I have made on Gaia. This is my go-to Guild for finding out what I need to know and being sure i can do it comfortably without negative feedback from the Peanut Gallery. That is not to detract from my other guild memberships which are also safe and warm, they are great and BTW, i found a good few of those other guilds through the NSTG! See what I mean about NSTG being valuable?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:02 am
I was on my profile and saw my old gaiaonline friends they are no longer activ here. So I typed "friend" in the mainsearch of the website redface  

RabensternKaras

Familiar Prophet

4,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250

aka4ever23

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:50 am
I think I was searching something, and I saw a post from this guild. I thought, yup gotta join that one.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:34 am
    This is so helpful and exciting! Welcome, everyone. So glad to see you all here. emotion_kirakira

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Saint of Prayers

Unsealed Sex Symbol

10,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:44 am
So I joined this guild with my other account and you guys really helped me a lot. Sadly, that account got hacked and so I rejoined with this account. Instead of getting help, I help around random newbies and befriend them. I make sure they're newbies though, some newbies are oldies pretending. Anyway, thanks for cherishing me through my Gaia years and moulding me to what I am now.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:46 pm
    So glad to have you back, Pics! Thanks for internalizing and living out the mission of the NSTG. emotion_bigheart

Deleted Pics
    So I joined this guild with my other account and you guys really helped me a lot. Sadly, that account got hacked and so I rejoined with this account. Instead of getting help, I help around random newbies and befriend them. I make sure they're newbies though, some newbies are oldies pretending. Anyway, thanks for cherishing me through my Gaia years and moulding me to what I am now.

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Clara Rahl

Interesting Capitalist

12,850 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:55 am
Someone's signature had the guild banner in it. This guild sounded interesting so I decided to check this place out. I think I'm glad I did. I've now added a guild banner to my sig so others can find this place when I post in the forums.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:22 am
I noticed that someone who posted in the thread I was posting in is a member of this guild and decide to join the guild too.  

Cam Brewster

Solar Fighter

3,200 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500

Tethyx

The Committee Staff Officer

275 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:57 am
I found NSTG while I was looking for help! This guild has helped me a lot.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff