Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:30 am
I chose "other" because I've been on here for 5 years. I've seen the guild in signatures, when I've looked up guilds, and in charity forums. I also have some new, current, and old friends in the guild. I have also sent some donations to the guild to help because of what the guild does for others. I was just pretty busy in real life so it took me a while to join.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:53 pm
Welcome to the NSTG Wolfy! 4laugh

1littlewolfy
I chose "other" because I've been on here for 5 years. I've seen the guild in signatures, when I've looked up guilds, and in charity forums. I also have some new, current, and old friends in the guild. I have also sent some donations to the guild to help because of what the guild does for others. I was just pretty busy in real life so it took me a while to join.

GrimDaeva

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

1littlewolfy

Loyal Wolf

32,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:23 am
Hi, Aeris! biggrin Thank you! xd

Aeris Dysnomia
Welcome to the NSTG Wolfy! 4laugh

1littlewolfy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:59 am
I saw someone referring this guild to someone in the Welcome to Gaia section of the Forums so i clicked the link they provided in their signature and here i am! cat_3nodding  

Starlit Fairy Mimiru

Fuzzy Pup

6,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Intermediate Skill 100

kkuhjuh

Battle-ready Gardener

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:16 pm
i saw this guild from the most recent activity page for guilds. also, whoever designed the banner did such an awesome job bc that banner was literally the first thing that caught my eye in a list full of flashy, animated ones  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:15 pm
i dont remember, cause it was 3 am or sm,th then ?? i think it was through like the charity introduction page :0  

aurulentic

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:42 am
    That would be Eternal Rebellion, our resident magician! biggrin

korkorkor
i saw this guild from the most recent activity page for guilds. also, whoever designed the banner did such an awesome job bc that banner was literally the first thing that caught my eye in a list full of flashy, animated ones
Eternal Rebellion

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:51 pm
I haven't been on Gaia in almost 2 years... Just in search of some new friends  

i am sad mami

Premium Fairy

CherieBunnie

Sugary Hourglass

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:29 am
I found this guild through the NPC!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:55 pm
Ebania
    That would be Eternal Rebellion, our resident magician! biggrin

korkorkor

I'm glad that it caught your eye! I can't remember the username of the artist since it has been a while, but I want to give them a shoutout since they did such a lovely job for the cute chibis emotion_kirakira  

Eternal Rebellion

Inquisitor

8,950 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Michelle Chiba

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 6:59 pm
I was introduced by couple of SIGS..

One for the Pledge and the other for guild while I had my petition going..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:50 am
KittyKat62
Hi, NSTG Members!

We're interested in hearing about how you found the Newbie Supporting and Training Guild (NSTG). After voting in the poll above, you're welcome to elaborate below.

We appreciate for your participation as we seek to track our progress in several areas of recruiting!

Thanks!

Kitty

found you all by going through all the guilds.  

anna of green acres

Shy Friend

16,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Timid 100

teddyrosa

Hopeless Creature

28,650 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:41 am
I actually saw it through the announcements. I didn't know there was an actual guild like this one. I found it to be pretty cool. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:08 pm
heyy I found NSTG through the forums xp  

besha_bazona416

Very Messy Jessy

Chatty Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm
I found this guild on THE List of Charities.
I'm not a new member, but thought that the idea was great and wanted to be a part of it all.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games