Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

Valverine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:06 pm
congraтѕ, yoυ ғoυnd an egg!

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐...
        Shhhhh. It's a secret. Fairies have hijacked this post. Do not quote or reply to this post in this thread.
        You've found Egg #7 (April 20th).
        In order to claim credit for finding this egg, please send a PM to your fairy liaison, sdrawkcab, with the following message:
            "airy fairy"
        Remember! Do not share the location of this egg and/or the instructions with anyone! Also, one entry per person. For further information, please visit the Easter Egg Hunt thread.
        This egg was hidden at 9:00 PM PDT on April 19th. Claiming the egg within 24 hours rewards 2 raffle tickets. 1 raffle ticket is rewarded for claims/PMs sent after the first 24 hours.

original post
I found it in the Welcome to Gaia forum under the title A Newbie's Guide to Gaia Online. I'm glad I joined.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:23 pm
from the NPC 3nodding  

Maybella Belcourt

Conservative Capitalist

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

Imagination Incorporated

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:53 am
I found the guild from the first thread in the Welcome forum. It's on the second post.

Link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/welcome-to-gaia/welcome-to-gaia-rules-guidelines-read-first-update-12-8-10/t.59299519/  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 am
I saw a link twice in my moments of joining Gaia. One was from the NPC PM, and one was in a thread in the welcome forum.  

Calae Solyaris

Newbie Gaian

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:41 pm
I've seen this guild featured multiple times throughout multiple places on Gaia. I first learned about it when I was new around here, but I didn't apply because I had my friend helping me out. After I got the hang of things around here, I decided to I would join to try and help other newbies get the gist of Gaia and answer their questions.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:53 am
On the page where several guilds are listed.  

Oshen Bleu

VergiI Sparda

Newbie Noob

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:12 am
A random, kind user sent me to a page that had a list of charities and this guild was somewhere on it. So, I decided to try and join it (though I am still not completely 100% sure what a Guild is?)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 am
A friend (the one who got me on Gaia in the first place) told me about it.  

Timmys Vixen

SassySteve

Lonely Gekko

8,325 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:24 pm
I joined the everybody wants to be a cat guild and they had a link to you guys as well, said you were helpful and all  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:02 pm
I found this because of an NPC there was a link so I clicked it and found this guild 3nodding  

ClemmyCloo

Operadaisuki26

Frozen Bard

18,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Team Carl 200
  • Team Devin 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:29 pm
I was looking up forum threads and posts for the Tri-Team Showdown event and someone mentioned that something along the lines that this guild would make said event more enjoyable. After looking up the guild and knowing their motto, I wanted to join such a nice guild. 3nodding
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:11 pm
I was (a couple of years ago, perhaps?) somewhat active in this guild for a couple of months on another account (which, if I remember correctly, received an invitation to join from another member). The kickstarter event reminded me that I'd never actually gotten around to joining the guild on this account. >.>;;  

Salathielly

Dapper Mage

miss jackie ohh

Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:18 pm
Linked by the announcement for the kickstarter for Tri-Town Showdown!
But have no idea what this place does nor what the Tri-Town Showdown! is.
I was joined on another account, but never got an announcement for this guild nor received any support or training, which is why I never participated in this guild. But that's been awhile.
Now there is a user run event and noticed almost all pages have been deleted, so I am curious as to what is going on. tbh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:01 am
Gaia's sponsored event~ ;D

I did see the guild owner around during the event immediately preceding this. However, I did not then check out the guild. ;w;!  

Saffrons_Curse

Charming Glutton

54,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
xDian3x rolled 5 20-sided dice: 3, 17, 20, 7, 6 Total: 53 (5-100)

xDian3x

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:31 pm
Through an announcment  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games