Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

firerainbowaura

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:47 pm

I just got my internet up and running after about a year(house fire). My husband has this magazine and gaia was on the back so I checked it out found the guild just surfing the site.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 am
I found the guild because it was on the first page of the list of guilds.  

Brainy00

Bebecoolbro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:46 am
I got invited by a really amazing person! <3
her name is imters 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:17 pm
thank you for accepting me..be part of this guild^^ A link in a Welcome to Gaia! PM from [NPC] Moira that's how i'd found this Guild..Oyeah..  

Kiryuu_Cross

Monica65

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:08 pm
I joined Gaia a couple of months ago. For the most part, I winged it at first. My neighbors were a bit more familiar, but still kind of ignorant. My guild subscriptions were empty and I was compelled to find one to join. I was accepted by one. I began simply looking and voting. Most of the topics were lame, but I finally managed to find one to respond to. Then I was informed that one of the rules was that I had to create a thread at least once every time I was on. That didn't work really well. I got a complex because my threads got to be anywhere from no responses to maybe 2 pages. I decided that most of the members had been on for quite a while and knew one another fairly well. It got way too cliquey for me. I stopped visiting it and went back to just interacting with my friends and doing my own thing. Besides, I'm almost 43 and there's no way most of the younger people are going to accept me. (This is getting long, sorry) Anyway, I actually read my Welcome to Gaia PM at one point and saw this guild mentioned, so I decided to join because I needed some help understanding the complexities of Gaia. This site is so cool! I have read some of the stickies and stuff and found it to be helpful, although I have not really made myself known. Bit of a loner and a little gun-shy after that last experience.

Anyway, (now that I've typed a novel that you're probably bored with) I would really like to thank you for creating this guild. It is the best and most productive of all of them. Kudos to you! razz heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:47 pm
its almost at the top of the home giuld thing  

OM-NOM-NOMY

silversagedragon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:32 pm
my wife got into the guild and told me about it.It sounded like a good idea so I tried it and here i am  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:51 pm
I, too, found it browsing through the guilds, but I've also seen the neat little banners elsewhere that intrigued me into checking out more. smile  

PearLady

OM-NOM-NOMY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 7:59 am
this place is helpful  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:35 am
a guild member asked me to join  

III Jessica III

Prince Brom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:12 am
moira sent me a message and i clicked this thing and hee i am  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:09 pm
I received the same message my first day after joining up so thanks for having me.  

Nimue_of_Avalon

muscular killing pie

5,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:22 pm
A thread outside the NSTG (Please post and elaborate) from the magical gift fairy thread 1...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm
Just went browsing for guilds and thought this might be a safe place..  

ladyrose2

Dr Raymillion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:47 pm
Hi, i came to this guild from a person name Gemi9 told me.
Indeed its a very nice guild. 3nodding  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces