Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

Lady Anubian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:48 am
I saved the pm from [NPC] Moira. In case I needed help on thing later on. Since my friend isn't helping me anymore. She is busy with school and her job, which is fine, I understand. So, I basically click on the link, put the reason why I wanted to join, and here I am.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:34 pm
Moira!
Why doesn't she help you in the beginning anymore?  

cdrawde

Pixilated Envy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:37 am
Hey, and thanks for allowing me to join. I was poking through CB and noticed someone was advertising. I had remembered seeing this guild around on the guild search and decided that now might be a time for me to start joining some guilds. And viola, I decided to come-- not that I'm a newbie, but I love meeting new people and helping out when I can.

And by help, that's not an open invitation for anyone to beg me. Envy hates that wink lol. But, don't we all?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:34 pm
I found this guild through the private message that Moira sent me. whee  

Ricepetal

kweni16

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:00 pm
i was browsing through the different guild and thought this one was perfect for me!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:49 pm
NPC Moira invite me to join this guild
^0^
^_^ 4laugh  

Oomeimei34oO

4,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Edward 100

crombulus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:51 pm
Other—I was linked to a forum post after searching for help with some part of the site.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:18 pm
A user from another guild was a member of this guild, so I decided to check it out.  

Laylanor

Psychomantis621

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:15 am
2 days ago (or yesterday,cant really remember)..i was a newb and was spending my time exploring gaia..i stumbled upon the guild section..and i saw this guild's name..so i give it try by joining it..so,here i am today..haha  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:21 am
Browsing through the guilds.  

Spycrab

Tran-TheTransliterated

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:20 pm
I met Invisible Rainbows somehow... and just one day when we were talking she mentioned that she also was a mod of a guild (cause I mentioned that I was) and it turns out that I was talking to a mod of the greatest guild on Gaia! She said I'd be a good mentor, so I came to take a new member under my wings and help out where I can if ever I was asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:39 am
I found it through Search Guilds.  

Wynruelle

acero-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:46 pm
SIGGIES!!! YEAH, BAYBAY!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:54 pm
A friend on gaia actually introduced me to this guild. As a matter of fact I just recently joined yesterday... I found that it had some helpful tips and there were a few points that I didn't know about gaia so I decided to join. 3nodding It seems like a good guild for anyone that is new to gaia... I might even recommend it to my friend.  

Little Pixel Fae

Steindrache

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:23 pm
I stumbled across it cuz of [NPC] Moira

oh yeah and can someone please rate this poem i wrote here?? fanks i appreciate it a lot!! biggrin

http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=100928403

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff