Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
How Did You Find the NSTG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did you find the NSTG?
  NSTG Crew sent me an invite/Someone sent me an invite
  Affiliates post/section somewhere (let us know who/where)
  I was looking through Guild info and found it
  I saw talk in forums/someone quoted me in forums
  Signature
  Other (Tell us how/who/where)
View Results

Overfury

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 pm
Hi there, I just joined and thought I would share how I found you all... I was going through the charities and things for newbies and saw the guild listed on there and thought it would be a great idea to join and get my feet wet! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:08 am
letter from mora when joined the guild  

ladyemily1

2010Caboose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:18 pm
By the PM message welcoming me to gaia.
And TY to whoever gave me the experiment item!!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:24 pm
I was just browsing around the guild section blindly until I found this guild. It sounded like the ting I needed and it worked because I know a whole lot more know thanks to this guild  

Rex pyro

Uzi999

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:28 pm
ho every 1  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:28 pm
Well its weird i was on myspace and one of my friends who's new to gaia (she loves mmo and all that stuff so i reccomened Gaia) told me she found a guild to help her since she's new and she said i should join i fought with her and told her i wasnt new she said they need people to help the "newbies" and i like to help out alot (community service, etc.) so i said sure and i freaked out out first and thoughti got rejected then saw that i was accepted and here i am now :]

What if an ever buring question

Death my favorite word

Millay Crayne

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 am
Actually, i created this avi because my original avi is stuck in sewers. When i read about the guild in the welcome message it thougt... why not? I could learn something and help other ppl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:13 pm
i'm fairly new, and i still tend to get lost. so, while i was browsing around, i decided that maybe this would be a great Guild to join! mrgreen

i thought that maybe i could get some help here, and be able to help others in return. smile  

Kool-Aid Girl 84

Jashana

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:18 pm
The title of the guild attracted me to it.

I've been looking through all of the Gaia guides I can find for answers and figured what I can't find answers for, might be answered here. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 am
My sister join this guild and her name is xxxsweetkittyxxx and i saw she that guild and wanted to join to i join i would say this guild sound better then other Na joking i should be kind no jokes this time okay that's how i found this guild and make me welcome by posting me Pm if u like don't have to if u like  

DeadlessVampireWereWolf

Temaghkint

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:14 am
I was simply browsing through the guilds when I noticed this one, and figured that I might have learned a decent bit on my own, but I could probably ue more help with figuring out how the site works and the um... economy, so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:04 pm
I joined gaia a couple of years back but after not knowing my way around I quit. I just recently started my account back up and am barely getting the hang of things. I was browsing the guilds since I needed to join one still and found this one. Hopefully it'll help a lot with the things I still don't understand!  

maroon5slady

OMG NeiL

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:19 pm
I was invited by an NPC named Moria to join this guild ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:59 pm
OMG HI! blaugh  

Arwen

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Vinrenn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:40 am
When i created a new avi for zOMG, i saw this guild in welcome messange from moira. After looking at the board, i found some useful info there, so i decided to join.  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff