Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
x-----X-----Az's Quest Thread/Competitions/Chat-----X-----x Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polls Always Make it Better!
  :]
View Results

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:54 pm
THIS THREAD HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATION. PLEASE POST AND BUMP THERE INSTEAD. THANKS!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/x-x-az-s-quest-thread-competitions-chat-x-x/t.42900843_1/

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Contents:
1) Intro. My Dream Avi.
2) My Kind Donators.
3) Competitions.
4) Completed Quests.
5) Thankyou List.
6) Reserved.
7) Reserved.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Total Value: 526,255 Gold
[Item Information]

Item List:
Let it Snow
Enchanted Book 2nd Gen.
Enchanted Book
Snow Witch
Elemental Wings - Questing!
Majestic King
Imperial Queen
Mythic Hair
Frostbite Blade
Frostbite Blade
Frostbite Blade
Alruna's Rose 6th Gen
Lovely Genie Silver Pointed Slippers
Blue & Purple Saloon Girl Feather Headpiece
Grace of Aphrodite
Grace of Aphrodite
Grace of Aphrodite
Aquatica
Blue Fur-Trimmed Underwear
Blue Fur-Trimmed Bra

User Image

I am questing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Store Price: Not available in stores

Average Buy Price: 26, 589 (This Changes)

User Image

The Elemental Wings include dazzling selection created from Gaia's fundamental elements: fire and water, earth and wind, and light and shadow. Some say these wings were forged by the Gods themselves, while others maintain that they're spontaneous manifestations of the power of nature.

I know, im lame, whos going to donate? Everyone has their own quests to worry about.
So why should you donate to ME??
Well, i dont think i have an answer to that but everything and anything given, from 1g to 100k (In my dreams!) will be much, much apprecited and i`ll be a friend for life!!
I`ll take anything because, really, im tired of this long, long quest, especially since i hardly ever have time to come on Gaia these days.
Well, anyways, welcome and hi!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:59 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

boobear46 - 100g
Gemi9 - 6000g

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

To enter any of these contests, you have to be on the donators list. (Yes! That means even 50g will do.)

1)First person to page 25 first gets 1k.
-When this happens, the page will be changed to 50 then 75 etc
-If its me whos first, the next person after me gets it.

2)Every person who posts 30 times gets 1k.
-If you are running for this contest, number your posts.

3)Post your dream avis here. The one i like most in between every 15 pages gets 2k.
-You cannot post more than one Dream Avi so be wise in your choice.
-Do not critisize other peoples Dream Avis.

I know thats not much but its all i can spare ^o^

]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x---------------x---------------x---------------x---------------x

User Image

x---------------x---------------x---------------x---------------x

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:05 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHO HAVE HELPED ME SO FAR.

SPECIAL THANKS TO NATSUKI RENA/RECCHAN FOR BEING A GREAT FRIEND

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm
I am not sure the answer to the question, (I think it's A) but here is a bumb and 100 dollars. smile I'd help more but I am currently questing a pixie. But I will check in from time to time.  

boobear46

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:35 am
boobear46
I am not sure the answer to the question, (I think it's A) but here is a bumb and 100 dollars. smile I'd help more but I am currently questing a pixie. But I will check in from time to time.

Thankyou!!
Your donation is much appreciated!!!
And im very grateful for it!!
Thanks again!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm
Bump ^o^  

xXx_az_xXx

xX-The Angel baby-Xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm
bump! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:47 pm
Im gonna donateXD  

Gemi Jingle

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:47 am
Gemi9
Im gonna donateXD

Oh my god, Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!!! Thankyou!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:29 am
*waits patiently*  

xXx_az_xXx

xXx_az_xXx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff