fish
View Results

IS U MAD BR0

nuGen Staff Noob

4,750 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:17 pm
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat?
2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home?
3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies?The

Question Game is Where all users ask questions for others to answer. . .

Please Quote if you want to answer a users Question.

heart Thanks heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:21 pm
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? Call the police. I'm only twelve, If it was a person beating it I couldn't stop them myself.
2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? Keep it, If it had no where to go, Or ask if someone I knew wanted it.
3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? We get them straight frfom "Diamond" and "Summit" Pet product companies 3nodding

Sarahmooo

Strawberri Top

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:23 pm
-Poka Polka Dot-

heart Thanks heart

1. I'd beat the person beating it.
2. I'd put up "Found Animal" posters and if no one claimed it, it would be mine.
3. Either PetSmart or Petland Discounts.

========

My questions:

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. What would you do if you saw a turtle on the road, no where near water?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 pm
Skittleo
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? Call the police. I'm only twelve, If it was a person beating it I couldn't stop them myself.
2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? Keep it, If it had no where to go, Or ask if someone I knew wanted it.
3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? We get them straight frfom "Diamond" and "Summit" Pet product companies 3nodding
Wow that's smart!  

IS U MAD BR0

nuGen Staff Noob

4,750 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25

Mystic_moon15

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:35 pm
Strawberri Top
-Poka Polka Dot-
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? call the cops and confront the person and at least get as much information as posible.
2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? put up signs and if no one claimed it try and find it a home. i cant have any pets where i am.(not counting my fish)
3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies?probly petsmart or somewhere like that but i couldnt aford that kind of place so i went to walmart usually got pedigree senior.

My questions:

1. What is your favorite animal? dog or wolf
2. What would you do if you saw a turtle on the road, no where near water?take it to some water.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:36 pm
Strawberri Top
-Poka Polka Dot-

heart Thanks heart

1. I'd beat the person beating it.
2. I'd put up "Found Animal" posters and if no one claimed it, it would be mine.
3. Either PetSmart or Petland Discounts.

========

My questions:

1. What is your favorite animal?
2. What would you do if you saw a turtle on the road, no where near water?

1. Dog
2. take and drive home or near a store and buy water and try to soak it in water  

IS U MAD BR0

nuGen Staff Noob

4,750 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25

Loki_Konway

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:47 pm
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? Take the dog and call 911 on the person. I may beat the crap out of them, but the animal comes first.
2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home?Try and found its owner ((if its dose not look like someone has beat it, or did not feeding it))Take it in like I always do XD
3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? Any place I can take my animal with me.

1. What is your favorite animal? anykind but love dogs
2. What would you do if you saw a turtle on the road, no where near water? Pick it up and take it to my house. I have a pound in my front yard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:27 pm
-Poka Polka Dot-
Skittleo
Wow that's smart!

Thank you! whee
What all pets have you got? {You can P.M. Me if you want}  

Sarahmooo

Synabyss

Familiar Codger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:59 pm
As much as I would be tempted to. I would not badly hurt the person. Instead I would take the dog to a safe location and call the cops. if I still know where the abuser is, I would pin him down, hold my knife to his throat and threaten to slash him if he tries anything until an officer arrives.
NOTE: Sadly a lot of countries don't support animal rights and calling the police might be useless as there is no law against it and you might end up being arrested for threatening an "innocent" person.

2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? Feed it until it regains full strength. Take a week to try and find the owner and if I can't find it. either keep it or offer it to to someone I can trust is not a animal abuser.

3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? Bulk barn. They organic pet food. Organic simply means food without harmful synthetic materials usually used to grow the ingredients. (Pesticides for example) The animal used for the food are also fed organic food so no bad meat goes into my pet's food smile  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:29 am
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? i would take the dog away from the person and remember how he looked like and go to my house with the dog and call the police and tell how the person looked like. If it was a guy beating it I would kick him in the nuts xD.

2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? I would bring it inside, feed it and give it water until I find a good home for it.

3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? We always buy it from the vet or Wal Mart.

Nubcake546

Smishie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:39 am
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? Remove the animal from the situation and take it to the vet then keep it until I could find a good home for it.

2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? Since I have a rescued dog in my home already, I'd advertise locally on the free radio shows, like Trading Posts, and advertise with local vets and humane societies, but would keep the dog at my home to see if it was claimed. If no one claimed it, I would try to find a forever home for it or keep it, cause I'm terrible about getting attached to pets.

3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? PetSmart or WalMart or Rural King for our dog supplies. They (Rural King) often has the best prices on major brand dog food (we use Science Diet for our dogs).

1. What is your favorite animal? I'm a true dog lover but have even rescued a pony before!

2. What would you do if you saw a turtle on the road, no where near water? Guilty as charged. I have stopped traffic before to lift a turtle into the back seat and take it to the lake and release it. The other drivers didn't appreciate it, but the turtle did.

Questions:
1. What can you do in your area to help the feral cats that run loose?
2. What is the strangest animal you've helped out?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:15 pm
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? u med becids grabing a hacky stick and well u get the atia. lol take tha animal away and mabby get cops. or rteturn with a cirr ( jk) ( but serieas abot eh cops tho ) and bring thepoor thing to the nokill sheklter down the rode.

2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? of its a can id hav to shue it my oms BADLY alurgick becids that if it desend hav eny ( contages diseses) put it in the londry room and put up posters. oethrwys id probibly prings it to somplace like the spca ora no kill shelter

3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? petcetra man thay got good plreces an evrythijng incuding recikeled rat beding biggrin

1. What is your favorite animal? gmmmm... dog * cry* i soo want one

2. What would you do if you saw a turtle on the road, no where near water? latine i saw one i had fished a fishing trip ( cvot nothing) i poed int tno the livewell and set it love in the rivver behind my house

1. What can you do in your area to help the feral cats that run loose? avoid it se reon abuv about the cat XD

2. What is the strangest animal you've helped out? the poor kitty that i wat get HIT BY A CAR the driver kept going i cled the spce. i got no clue want hened afet that. poor lil guy sad  

doppelganger gog

photofox

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:36 pm

1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? i would report it. if i could, i would take care of it until it had a good home.

2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? i would put up posters to see if anyone claimed it... if not... MINE!

3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies? i don't know the best place, but i go to petsmart... they have most of the food and stuff that we need... the only animal that we have to shop elsewhere for is our cat because she eats a special diet... [chicken soup for the cat lover's soul is the food brand... near impossible to find...]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:39 am
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? Id Beat them Up . LETS SEE HOW HE LIKES IT!!!

I Would Take It to a Vet to Check it Then id look after it til its ouner showed up (If They ever Show up)

3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies?Usually the internet or small petshops the big ones are over priced  

jamesbev123

Edible Explosive

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:22 am
1. What would you do if you saw an animal being beat? id grab any blunt object I could find in a fast amount of time ( since my cat is only a kitten ;o ) and beat the person up till they were uncontentious
2. What would you do if a stray animal ended up in your home? if I could keep him, keep him, if I couldnt id take him to our local humane society
3. Where is the best place to buy animal supplies?The Petco or pet smart  
Games and Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces