Reply 21+
DREAM UPDATE!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

spectremis

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:51 pm
so i met with a writing coach. she's an amazing woman. it basically boiled down to something she said, "if you don't finish writing this, i will." she said i have amazing potential. she is dying to work with me and help me finish this. and she said can totally see it being published. this is coming from a woman who has helped 100s of books to be published, and probably seen 100s more.

i can't honestly describe to you what if feels like to get validation that you're honestly good at something else. something that you worried and agonized about for years.

it was wonderful to be told how great something is, and could be, and be given specific things to work on to make it better. to be given validation that the path was good, and the road before you could be even better...just...wow.

i shall keep you all informed. thanx for the kind words of encouragement, and thanx again to bunny for leading me here. also, top 10 nicest people get a copy of the book when its done XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:00 pm
Way to go! I knew that you could do it. I bet that it had made your day that you were able to achieve something like that. You inspired me to try my dream so I thank you. Good luck to you.  

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 pm
Yay! congrats! I'm glad it worked out well for you. smile It sounds like she will be a good motivator, for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:46 am
congrats. i always wanted to be a frontman in a band, sadly i lack musicians. however, i've been talking to some friends in a different band and they're talking about going a different direction with their vocals. the one they have now is just a screamer. they're looking for someone to either replace him, or add a melodic vocal element to the band. from what i was told, my name came up a few times. i wish i was able to write something other than song lyrics, but i have a hard time with writer's block.  

Super Buick

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:54 am
ok, ok, check it out, i TOTALLY get to say it this time..............

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go, congrats! now... FINISH. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:50 am
[[[ bunny ]]]
ok, ok, check it out, i TOTALLY get to say it this time..............

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

way to go, congrats! now... FINISH. xd

haha... thank you..i owe you quite a bit. i'll fill you in on it later.  

spectremis

spectremis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:53 am
Super Buick
congrats. i always wanted to be a frontman in a band, sadly i lack musicians. however, i've been talking to some friends in a different band and they're talking about going a different direction with their vocals. the one they have now is just a screamer. they're looking for someone to either replace him, or add a melodic vocal element to the band. from what i was told, my name came up a few times. i wish i was able to write something other than song lyrics, but i have a hard time with writer's block.

you may like my book. its musically influenced and very much woven around and spiced in with music. and i've always wanted to sing in a band. i play a LEETLE guitar...enough to jump in and play choruses if i was actually singing. sadly i'm not musically inclined at all. but not being good at something has never stopped me from throwing myself into it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:05 pm
Dark-Hearted-Wolf-Forever
Way to go! I knew that you could do it. I bet that it had made your day that you were able to achieve something like that. You inspired me to try my dream so I thank you. Good luck to you.

i love being inspired, but i love even MORE doing something with it that in turn inspires. i'm jazzed as hell writing this novel, but i'm more exciting about putting it out there, affecting others and getting feedback. i LOVE xp endless conversation about books, movies, art and so on. i SO wanna write the book and leave my aim and msn names and email so people can talk to me. but that might get to be a LOT.  

spectremis

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff