advice collom Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XMradio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:00 pm
so i officially say that i am the phsyciatrist of this guild. and if any one in here needs help, just let me know im usually on from the time of 10:00-10:30 A.M for sure and some times around 8:00-9:00 ish and sometimes in between so yea... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:38 am
i mite need sum mental help from tim 2 tim!!! emo  

ShugoCharaRoxMySocks
Vice Captain

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

XMradio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:04 pm
mental help by like...mental hospital issues? lol idk...whats ur prob?
u can always pm me to if u dont wanna say it out loud  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:02 pm
i dnt mean to sound horrible or anything but i would like to help u help others because i giv advice, my daddy says i'm actually quite gd at it, so if u wud let me i would like to help  

lumina_fire_fairy
Vice Captain

XMradio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:37 am
yea u can help me! that would be super duper!!! i sound like a f** when i say that so...yes u can help me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:08 pm
ok, so i no i must sound really lame and everythin, but cuz its here, ill just ask:
my friend is in kinda a stitch. her sis is on drugs, and she wants to help, and she wants to no if she should get into it or just keep her nose out. she asked me and im totally outa ideas. wut do i do?

Usadi  

luvUSADI

Emilia Fate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:15 am
I'd also like to help give advice....people usually come to me in real life when they need advice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:26 am
luvUSADI
ok, so i no i must sound really lame and everythin, but cuz its here, ill just ask:
my friend is in kinda a stitch. her sis is on drugs, and she wants to help, and she wants to no if she should get into it or just keep her nose out. she asked me and im totally outa ideas. wut do i do?

Usadi

Ok tell ur friend to ask her sis why she does it. what are her problems? is she hurt? ask her about it and when u do, plz tell me and i'll tell u were to go from their ok?  

XMradio
Vice Captain

luvUSADI

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:56 pm
ok, so Lisha (my sistah) asked Sarah (the sistah) y and she said that her bf got her hooked, then she stopped, then the bf broke up with her and now shes back on. she said that if Lisha evah wanted to do it, then she would help, and not to tell the parents cuz she wouldnt tell is Lisha wuz doing it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:11 pm
luvUSADI
ok, so Lisha (my sistah) asked Sarah (the sistah) y and she said that her bf got her hooked, then she stopped, then the bf broke up with her and now shes back on. she said that if Lisha evah wanted to do it, then she would help, and not to tell the parents cuz she wouldnt tell is Lisha wuz doing it.

well...hmm...uhh...
let me think. she started doing it because of her bf? and if he broke up with her, then y is she still doing it? if she was doing it for him, she really shouldnt do it anymore...  

XMradio
Vice Captain

luvUSADI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:50 pm
idk. i think that she still needs a part of her bf, and the only thing she had is the drugs.... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:13 pm
luvUSADI
idk. i think that she still needs a part of her bf, and the only thing she had is the drugs.... sad

no. the only thing left is memorys. shes doing it to think that it'll help her get him back. but really she has more then that. plus shes better then that and she needs to realize that. kk?  

XMradio
Vice Captain

luvUSADI

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:23 pm
okay, ill try that. hope that works...
but should Lisha tell her mom about Sarah?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:06 pm
once apon a time i am pimpin my s**t. *darks evil self is talking now* wat ever that means gin  

Emo Alpha Raist
Vice Captain

Dangerous Werewolf

luvUSADI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:11 am
this isnt the story time. this is advice...dumbo. (:  
Disscusions and interactions between guild members

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers