Submit

What do you like most about L?
  Appearence
  Attitude
  Craving of Sweets
View Results

OtakuWolf-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:51 am
What do you like most about L? I saw a topic asking what you hate about L, so I decided to make one about what you like about L (what you like THE MOST).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:57 pm
I like his hands and the way he hold things. It's amusing. ^^  

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThreeBooksInTheFire

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:33 pm
I like his @m@z1ng p0w3rz 0f th1nk1ng! He... He just... It's so... *fangirlish faint*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 pm
Luv EVERYTHING!! the way he looks, acts, thinks!!! *sigh*  

moonlight_thief_dark

I lost my notebook

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:56 pm
I would have to say it's the way his eyes and hair look. There are many great thinkers out there, but none have hair that great, or eyes that... Ooh I just want to take his eyes and... never mind, that would be horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:26 pm
The way he often states harsh truths but at the same time, he's a compulsive liar.  

Kon Tatsumaki

Oiseau de Paradis

5,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:23 pm
There are so many things that I love about L! Hmm, if I had to pick, I'd pick his attitude. But L's flawless! He has a weird and awesome way to sit, drink tea, and hold stuff! He has awesome wild hair, and determined/cool-looking eyes, and has a plain but good sense of fashion!! Blue jeans and a plain white long-sleeve shirt. There's only one thing I don't like about L. L left this world for Heaven , D:, I wish he'd would still be alive in the series! (Highlight the blank spot for a spoiler, thy has been warned.) *cries*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:21 pm
are you freakin' kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? scream gonk stressed this is an L guild so i like every thing about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you need more choices god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE GETTING A VERY STRONG LETTER IF YOU DONT CHANGE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil evil scream scream xp xp stressed stressed I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk2hand talk2hand scream scream xp xp  

Fukin_Hidan-Sama

Stephkotsu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:18 pm
NarukeUzachiha15
are you freakin' kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????? scream gonk stressed this is an L guild so i like every thing about him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you need more choices god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE GETTING A VERY STRONG LETTER IF YOU DONT CHANGE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! evil evil evil evil scream scream xp xp stressed stressed I DONT EVEN WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk2hand talk2hand scream scream xp xp

O___O

I think you went a bit over the top there... Calm down. Please?

As for me, I have to say appearance because before I knew his attitude I saw several sprite sheets of L. My first thought was "Why is he sitting like that? How wierd..." Then I went to look at a sheet of Misa from the same game and didn't like her, went back to look at L and started to think he looked quite adorable. And well, it just grew from look right there. But I also love his attitude for things. He's the type of guy that I just want to hug. X3

A quick little fun fact is that the first time I saw Light Yagami was in an add in the back of a manga that I was reading on the bus, so I didn't even know his name back then... But I said to my friend "You know what? I don't like this guy. He's a fathead." He told me his name and whatnot and I gave him a look and replied, "I don't care, he's a fathead. And that's his name from now on. He's Fathead." And then a few months later I bought the first volume and he really did have a big headed "I'm all important" personality.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:21 pm
He's hot as hell, has a KILLER attitude, and can eat sweets without gaining weight. ^O^ heart heart heart  

xKayoko_scissor-heartx

Fukin_Hidan-Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:01 am
Stephkotsu
NarukeUzachiha15

O___O

I think you went a bit over the top there... Calm down. Please?

As for me, I have to say appearance because before I knew his attitude I saw several sprite sheets of L. My first thought was "Why is he sitting like that? How wierd..." Then I went to look at a sheet of Misa from the same game and didn't like her, went back to look at L and started to think he looked quite adorable. And well, it just grew from look right there. But I also love his attitude for things. He's the type of guy that I just want to hug. X3

A quick little fun fact is that the first time I saw Light Yagami was in an add in the back of a manga that I was reading on the bus, so I didn't even know his name back then... But I said to my friend "You know what? I don't like this guy. He's a fathead." He told me his name and whatnot and I gave him a look and replied, "I don't care, he's a fathead. And that's his name from now on. He's Fathead." And then a few months later I bought the first volume and he really did have a big headed "I'm all important" personality.

no, you dont understand cause i know her were friends and i wuz just kidding sweatdrop sweatdrop blaugh redface redface 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:48 pm
i hav to say his personality. It's so...different! it's awsome! I have to admit, I also like his looks but his attitude has to be my fav aspect =^.^= most of the time he takes u by surprise. very rarely is there an obious moment, or is there an obvious moment confused  

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

tinyfruit

Heart Warrior

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:49 am
I like it when he smiles! 4laugh Also, he sees things that a lot of other people don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:55 pm
Hmm...what do I like most about L?
I can't really say. I really like how unique he is. As an artist myself, I'm wondering how in the four corners of hell did Obata-sama feel when he was coming up with the actual character of L. Writing them out is one thing, but bringing them to life as a visual on paper? OMG burning_eyes
So, yeah, I like his uniqueness. Right from his 'fresh out of bed' hair, even though his insomnia rings say otherwise. The way he sits with little toes clutching at the end of the seat, the way he holds things delicately between his thumb and forefinger...even his manner of speaking is unique.

His attitude is definitely that of a child with an adult brain (with a freakishly high IQ), but that's just another factor that makes him appealing. He admits to being a sore loser and that, to me, is something else that makes him so cool in my eyes. Unlike Light, he knows most of his own faults and flaws and is just himself, arrogant and cutely sugar addicted and all.

All in all, I'd say what I like MOST about L is that he is L and there's only one of him.

Red Kasei

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:23 pm
I love the way he sits and holds things heart heart heart  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items