Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
.:. Role Play Characters .:. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:24 pm
We used to have a sticky for people to put up their characters.

Some people pre-make their characters and will tweak them a little to meet criteria for a thread topic. This is a place for the users to store them, should they wish.

-If anyone finds the original one, let me know and I'll delete this one accordingly-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:17 am
this is from sexy lisa cuddy. I moved it here for her to clean up the front.
Information about you -
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee110/jen4-life/agito/Lindseyglamour085-1.jpg[/imgleft]]me
◦ Username : sexy lisa cuddy
◦ Name : Star Minoshi
◦ Role : Miss. party time
◦ Issue : Drug addict and alcohol abuser
◦ Age : 19
◦ Job : waitress
◦ I like: everyone.
◦ I Adore: N/A

-Appearance -
◦ Psychical build : athletic and slender
◦ Height : 5ft 5

-Likes-
◦ Music
◦ drawing
◦ reading
◦ parties
◦ drinking
◦ smoking occasionally
◦ going out
◦ freedom

-Dislikes -
◦ awkward silences
◦ bacon
◦ not looking her best
◦ bugs

-So tell me about yourself -

Star is a respectable and noble person, when she's not drinking or doing drugs. She is mostly the type of person who sometimes gets depressed when she's drunk or anytime in general. But she tries her best to be happy with herself most of the time. She loves to party, maybe a little bit too much, which sometimes gets her in trouble. She does different types of drugs, but nobody knows what it is because she does it when nobody's looking. She is often times sarcastic and blunt but can be a happy go lucky person on her "good days" whatever that means....

Why are you in here? -

My father thought my life was going to turn out worse than it already is, and i totally agree, but i just can't stop my addictions. It all started when my mother died and i became utterly depressed because of it, which then my father wanted me to go here. I've tried to stop doing this to myself but i just don't have anybody to help me get through this. When your in my shoes, you're very lonely and would just wish that someone was there to support you. But you know life isn't about fairness or love, but it would be nice though.

Oh, I ran out of space -

no, it's all good.

RP SAMPLE::

Nakayru

animeWolf82

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:15 pm
name: Izabel McClane (some times just Izabel, likes to be called Izzy)
powers:shape shifting and control the 4 elements (some time one or the other depending on the rp)
her aperance changes from rp to rp but this is the one I use the most
User Image
personality:she like to surprise people and hates to be under estimated.
history:her mom died in child birth, her dad is still alive but she thinks he's dead.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:39 pm
Hi everyone! ^_^ I thought I would post my RP Character on here.I just finished writing another chapter in her story last night.I was writing for about 3 hours.Anyhoo here she is...

Name- Yumi Mamoru
Name Translation- beautiful earth and/or beauty of the earth
Name Pronounciation- You Mee , Mah More Roo
Birthday- February 9th 1801
Age- immortal
Astrological Sign- Aquarius
Height- 5'4
Weight- 107 lbs
Ethnicity- Japanese
Blood Type- A
Eye Color- brown (human form) red (demonic form) blueish purple (angelic form)
Hair Color- black
Misc- Has a japanese dragon,cherry blossom petals,and flowers tattooed on her back and a red dragon tattooed on each upper arm.

Abilities- Yumi is able to manipulate nature and the elements in all forms.She can summon the dead to do her bidding or animals from the forest.She can blast her enemies with fire or even a hurricane.She can summon forth golems made of earth to attack her foes.Yumi is also slightly telepathic and telkenetic,being able to read minds and move things with her own mind.She is super human strong and she can regenerate her wounds so if she is injured it heals instantly.In her demonic and angelic forms she posses wings so she is able to fly,however in human form she cannot.She is trained in the art of fighting both with weapons and hand to hand combat.Unfortunatly every hundred years she has to sleep for several years in order to regenerate her life for a new cycle.She also has to drink blood in order to help sustain her powers and long life.  

Yumi Mamoru

Dapper Seeker

2,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Morbid Shik

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:14 pm
Konnichiwa!

User Image
My RP Character

Name - Satoshi Yasuhiro
Alibi - FlameHand (Pronounced: FureimuHan)
BD - unknown
Age - 17 or 18
Eyes - Midnight Black (normal) *Although he usually wears a black mask
Blood Red (conjuring flames)
Haircolor - Black
Power - Manipulating Flame (If needed, he can cause targets to
instantaneously combust)
Favorite color - Black
Favorite Food - Ramen (Every type)
IQ - unknown (Although he show signs of extremely high intelligence...*It all depends on whether he's had his ramen)
Moods : Serious when on a mission and Childlike when eating ramen
rofl 4laugh ninja sweatdrop whee 3nodding xp blaugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:59 pm
Name; Acolyte Offerus
Alias; Aco or Offerus.
BD; 4/15/_ _
Age; 19
Weapons; Greatsword and twin blades.
Bio; A paladin, bred to be one since a small child. His parents were killed in front of him as a kid and was raised therefore after by his pastor, he traves for a peaceful world and to meet his long lost wife that his parents pre arranged for him.
Likes; Peace, light
Dislikes; Evil, demons, monsters (Humans alike)
Star sign; Aries
Abilities; incredible strength and jumping abilities.
powers; Minor healing, light blast, can grow wings when injured badly. Grace of god (A 'super' move, for sending demons back to hell)
Appearance; User Image  

Acolyte Offerus

Distinct Elder

6,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Haraguroi Sora

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:48 am
My RP character!
User Image
Name: Kanna Uzaki
Powers: 4 elements
Birthday: March 3rd
Weapons: Ninja Sword, throwing stars.

Kanna trains at a ninja school to learn how to fight. She doesn't remember anything of her past.
Not quiet finished yet!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:32 pm
cool i love it all  

Orbito Leif

bigs12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:27 pm
this is lovely  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:39 am
wow epic
Name;MAkio Xander
Age;20
Powers;Unknown??
From; Area 21:13
I used to rp on myspace as Axel Uzuki
User Image
"sighs" 'memories............! I was the Boss of a crime fighting group called..
User Image
It had many members, we did many missions.. we had a lounge and a tournament arena... He won a few tournaments run by Ryu........
His story was that after Sora and Riku had beaten Vexus He had gained his heart back, and went on a journey to fulfill himself , On his journeys he met a wandering Rouge VIncent (Red-Shadow) who had also lost his way, then Roxas caught up to them. Together they formed N.A.J.H and started righting wrongs instantly. His Friends Desert-Fox(Rukku),Wiz-kid(2nd roxas) and Storm shadow(Cloud) made the group what it was they jopined in quickly after!.'.......................................nuff bout that lost that life due to neglect and it was pretty done when I tried to pick it up a few months later.(neglected bcuz I coudlnt access a comp T.T it was fun)

now I havnt decided on a story for Makio But I will soon ..^.^  

Makio Xander

Sunshine of the Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:44 pm
User Image.ravindra

Username: Sunshine of the Knight
Role play name: Ravindra
[-he's actually been living for eons-]
Race and type: elf
Orientation: straight

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 143

History: i'm not really sure who i am. i remember, in the beginning, i was living a luxurious life with a woman (whom i assume to have loved). that same day, i heard a loud noise, a really loud one. that's when life began to be hell. i opened my eyes to see a world different from what i knew. i felt like i was all alone. it was amazing how i didn't die those many times i should have been dead. being struck by lightning, clawed by a bear, and falling down a mountain were some of those experiences. i could also move the earth, and bend fire. could i have been turned into a superhero? nah, that's too crazy. (no really, is it possible?) who knows. i'm just living life for an answer.

Personality: ravindra is a down-to-earth guy. he's sometimes flirty, and indifferent, but he's a real gentleman when he's really close to someone.

User Image.raven

Username: Sunshine of the Knight
Role play name: Raven
Race and type: human with traces of vampire blood
Orientation: bisexual

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 91

History: no one really knows my story..but i'll tell you (part of it anyways). i was raised in a family of adoptive parents. i was their first child. everything changed when they noticed i aged at a different pace; i was aging way faster than my sister, who was only a year younger than me. they neglected me, but continued loving my sister. it wasn't fair! i've heard my parents talk about the birthmark on my back a lot, so i began my research. i found out i'm part vampire. it was hard to accept that i came from an ancestry of those heartless, blood-sucking creatures like in the movies. i was so miserable, and i decided to go far, far away. i didn't know where to go, and had no choice to be a wanderer. i was hopping houses for a while, from one friend's house to another. eventually, i met this guy i like to call mr.know-it-all, who helped me with a few things i couldn't figure out on my own. they were pieces of a puzzle to me, for decades! it was also a bit awkward trusting a guy like that. i mean, he was a lycan! they're said to be vampires' enemy! nevertheless, i trusted him; i was in love with him. of course, that's just the basic information about my life. i'll have to earn your trust before i can continue to tell you my story.

Personality: raven always tries to blend in with the crowd, even if she's not very good at it. there are only 3 things she lives for, which she has always kept secret (and she would kill in order to keep it that way). raven is full of surprises. just wait, and watch for them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 pm
I'd love to post here, but I doubt very much my 27 characters would fit...
(I'm a role-play addict) whee  

Katurrah

Lady Fraeyalise

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:38 pm
Announcing...
Princess Liliana Julienne Darkbane

Gaian Username: Lady Fraeyalise
Character Name: Princess Liliana Julienne Darkbane
Age: Looks seventeen, always. She doesn't keep account of her real age anymore.
Species: Immortal Human
Personality: Liliana is kindhearted, especially to servants, peasants, and the poor. She is always ready to help. Lili is a very fast learner, and loves reading books in her parent's vast library. She also loves to talk, and make new friends, and if you are rude to her, don't expect her to lash back at you.
Weapons: Her weapon is her royal blood. Though not valid in some areas, she can have you thrown in jail for no reason, and killed. She is not accustomed to fighting, and has had guards around her for most of her life.
Biography: Liliana grew up in a castle built on the edge of a waterfall, and resides there still with her sister Sophie. Their human mother Ariana fell in love with their royal vampire father Louis*, and the result was twins, Lili and Sophie. Lili is a human, with the immortality of a vampire; she always looks around seventeen, while Sophie is a vampire, with the immortality of a vampire. They have a very close relationship, and hardly go anywhere without the other. Liliana lives a life of luxury, and everything she ever wanted she obtained. This doesn't make her spoiled, for she quickly saw the value in things like learning and being kind, and the horrors of being a spoiled brat. Liliana rarely ventures out of her castle, but when she does, it is to attend some kind of royal party, or meeting.
Appearance: [ Cliquez Ici ]
Fears/Weaknesses: Liliana is somewhat gullible, and cannot defend herself in a fight. She tries to keep in good physical shape, though, so she can at least run.
Any other useful information: Her favorite colors are dark purples, silvers, and golds. Basically royal colors.

*NOT like Twilight! At all! This was not taken from Twilight.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:45 am
Seems a little odd for some people to see a guy using a female character but I love using her so that's why

Name Kiya
Species Dragon Anthro
Age 24 in human equivalency.
Appearance(Well let's see I'm about 5'11 so...)
Kiya is 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighs about 132 lbs. Her skin (not scales) is an olive green and her face has a snout instead of a more human face. Her eyes are an amber orange and the horns on either side of her head are partially hidden under a mass of straw-yellow hair that she doesn't bother to style. The wings on her back extend roughly to her wrists and can use them to float in the air or hover over short distances.

Her clothing changes from Rp to Rp, but her main outfit is just a ripped piece of cloth covering her chest and a pair of underwear for the other section.

Background This doesn't change much either but for the most part, Kiya was born among the dragons on her father's side and shuttled back and forth over the years from the dragons, who taught her how to read, use her natural abilites and some minor spells, to the humans who gave her the love and attention the dragons didn't show and everything else her other half couldn't or would not do.

Personality Kiya's extremely laid back, to the point of laziness, due to her longer lifespan, but she can be a hothead at times when annoyed or angry. When dealing with other humanoids, Kiya's quite friendly and personable. Her other half, however, is cold and aloof.

Abilities What's to say? Wings, Tail, Teeth, Claws, Fire breath.  

Aenwyrm

Wealthy Citizen

7,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Kinaro Tavarin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:46 pm
Well here are my characters. By the way I'm new to the guild. Hi everybody and here are my 4 main characters!

Name: Kinaro Matsukaze
Race: Either kitsune or just anthro fox....the anthro fox is beginning to be my most frequent race.
Personality: Kinaro is a very kind individual. He's outgoing, very compassionate, and is willing to do anything to help his friends. In battle, he is very serious, but also clever as he uses his environment to his advantage.
Bio: His parents are usually portrayed as...dead, but that doesn't mean Kinaro is the typical emo kid out for revenge *cough*Sasuke*cough* but that doesn't mean he won't fight the person who killed his parents. When my roleplays start off with his parents actually being alive, he lived a normal, middle-class life. If they were dead to begin with, then he is usually a typical wanderer often searching for his little brother (Who's profile will come shortly.)
Weapon:Twin swords and magic (Magic learned from Gil, another one of my characters)
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2114395 ((I drew the picture myself, so it isn't the best))
--------------------

Name: Gil Rakuen
Race:Elf or Human Mage
Personality: Very calm about things, wise, not easily angered.
Bio:...um...can't think of one for him ^_^;
Weapon: Magic. Mainly water/ice magic, and staff.
Appearance: http://yue-iceseal.deviantart.com/art/Ice-Wizard-73185119

---------------------

Name: Rian Koizumi
Race:*SPOILER ALERT*
Personality: Split personality disorder. Often seen as a psychopath, but at other times is actually quite kind.
Bio:*SPOILER ALERT*
Weapon: Daggers and throwing knives
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2089754 ((I drew this one too....and sorry for being so secretive on his race and bio. I usually save that for roleplays.))

-------------

Name: Felix Matsukaze
Race: Anthro Fox
Personality:Shy, tends to keep to himself
Bio: Was separated from his brother when their parents died. He nows roams around as a beggar hoping that he will find him....
Weapon: Usually his claws if his doesn't have a knife on him, but Felix is generally a non-violent person.
Appearance: http://keno-chan.deviantart.com/art/Fox-Kid-62715766

---------------

Well, those are my characters. I do have a roleplay up in the Fantasy/Medieval section called Forgotten Rivalry. Check it out if you get the chance ^_^  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff