• Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:13 pm
~Boys Dorm~

Students: 1. Ace
.................2. Joker
.................3. Mike

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:22 am
Mike walks into his dorm and unpacks his stuff as he looks around. "Hmm seems cozy." He said laughing as he chose his bed and layed down and took a nap dreaming about the adventures he would have.  

TheMikLac

ThatGuyEdd
Crew

4,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:34 pm
Ace opens the door loudly thinking no else is in here." Finally I got a room" Ace says a bit loudly  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:19 pm
Joker walks in behind ace "dude cant you see that other guy is sleeping?" said joker pointing to mike sleeping on one of the beds  

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:40 pm
"hey im gonna go and check out some books about keyblades alright?" joker sets down his stuff and looks at the redemption charm embedded into his hand and walks out of the dorm room  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:43 pm
"Well i guess your doing all right with my powers i huess we can call each partners now." ragnarok said
"well i guess thats ok for you." ace said  

ThatGuyEdd
Crew

4,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:40 pm
joker walks into the dorm room and lays down in his bed and falls asleep with the mini gummi ship tucked away under his pillow  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:51 pm
joker wakes up and get on a fresh set of clothes and heads to the academy with his gummi ship in his pocket  

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 pm
after the time joker spend out he jumps into his bunk and begins to practice manipulating spells he forms 3 fire balls and begins to juggle them "hah i got it!!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:45 pm
"i think im going to head to the academy and pop in on some classes or...something else" joker gets up and heads to the academy  

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:06 pm
joker walks in and sets vent in his bunk and covers him up "ahh vent just a hard headed as ever you idiot"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:09 pm
"I heard that..." Vent begins to sit up, the Crest now gone. "What happened? Where am I?" Vent looks up at Joker questioningly. "I-IS THIS A BED?!" Vent lays back down. "Ahhhhhh...I haven't slept good in awhile..."  

Mythos Namikaze
Crew

Lunar_Lucar
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:14 pm
"then sleep dude ive got stuff to do around campus meet me in the library when you wake up" joker leaves and closes the door  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:56 pm
Vent finally wakes up. He looks around the dorm then stands up. Remembering what Joker said the night before, he heads for the library.  

Mythos Namikaze
Crew

[Boys Dorms]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces