• Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:01 pm
~Boys Dorm~

Students: 1.Tsuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:39 pm
RJ9000

Shiro followed Tsuki into his dorm. She felt a little weird being in the boy's dorm but she figured as long as she was with Tsuki, she'd be okay.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:51 pm
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000

Shiro followed Tsuki into his dorm. She felt a little weird being in the boy's dorm but she figured as long as she was with Tsuki, she'd be okay.

User Image

User ImageTsuki OtanashiUser Image
Tsuki lead Shiro to the back of the dorm building. Okay Shiro, here's the thing, as you can tell, you shouldn't be here... So, let's be real quiet, and I'll try to get you through my window. Ready? Tsuki placed his hands down for picking her up and giving her a boost up the window.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:02 pm
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000

User Image

Tsuki lead Shiro to the back of the dorm building. Okay Shiro, here's the thing, as you can tell, you shouldn't be here... So, let's be real quiet, and I'll try to get you through my window. Ready? Tsuki placed his hands down for picking her up and giving her a boost up the window.

User Image

User Image
Shiro nodded. She reached up to grab his hands but fell a little short. She readied herself and jumped a bit and grabbed his hands. She placed her feet on the side of the building and waited for him to pull her up.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:19 pm
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000

User Image

User Image

User Image
Shiro nodded. She reached up to grab his hands but fell a little short. She readied herself and jumped a bit and grabbed his hands. She placed her feet on the side of the building and waited for him to pull her up.

Tsuki grabbed her hand and pulled her up through the window. She was pretty heavy, but Tsuki was able to get her in. He reached to turn on the light and had the whole look of the room... It was a complete mess from three weeks here. eheheh... Well, This is it.. sweatdrop
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:44 pm
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000

User Image
Shiro chuckled as she saw the mess his room was. But she had no room to judge. She herself was hardly in her dorm so hers was probably a mess as well. But underneath all the mess it was pretty nice. "This is nice...ya know...other than the tornado that went through here" she laughed.

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:54 pm
User Image
. . . So, What do you wanna do? Tsuki said leaping on his bead and laying down. He put his iPod on and placed it on the speaker.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:00 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Shiro sat on his bed and layed beside him. She shrugged. "I dunno. It's your dorm, what do YOU want to do?"  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:02 am
User Image

Tsuki thought... It was hard for him to think. There's not much for him to do now that he has free time. I guess for the first time, I don't know. Tsuki turned over and saw that Shiro was laying down next to him on his bed. Eh!?!?!?
User Image
well um... you wanna play video games? Tsuki said curling up in a ball with his back on her. Right now he's starting to feel weird with a girl in his room... And on his bed next to him.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:23 am
RJ9000

User Image
Shiro giggled and sat up. "Sure, what kinds of games do you have?" she asked. She didn't mind playing video games as long as they weren't too easy and it wasn't filled with blood and gore.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:55 pm
GuardianAngel_Luna
RJ9000

User Image
Shiro giggled and sat up. "Sure, what kinds of games do you have?" she asked. She didn't mind playing video games as long as they weren't too easy and it wasn't filled with blood and gore.

User Image

Tsuki went and sat on his couch and got the controller. Um... well, all my other games are at home... In Radiant Gardens. So all I got with me is just Left 4 dead 2... Sorry sweatdrop Tsuki said. Usually, most girls don't play video games in his town.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:01 pm
RJ9000

User Image
Shiro sat down on the couch next to him and grabbed the other controller. She didn't usually play video games such as this, but if it was all he had then she would live with it. "Um..i don't really know how to play this...can you teach me? sweatdrop "  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

DJ GhostHouse

Hygienic Smoker

4,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image

Okay, I'll bring other games tomorrow when I get a chance to go back to Radiant Gardens. Tsuki said. He then went over to Shiro and held onto the control and held her hands. He blushed alittle, but he got back to his senses. A-Anyways... U-Um. Just press this button to shoot them. Tsuki said. And just push this thing around to move.

User Image  
[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces