• Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:35 pm
~Boys Dorm~

Students: 1. Zaku
.................2. Ken

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:28 pm
Zaku walks in with his bags and begins putting his things away. Next to his bed he places a small amulet and a book he snatched from Merlin's house.  

Yokosmeargle

Desron_7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:09 pm
Ken walked in and unpacked his belongings. As he did he noticed items that weren't his.
"Looks like my roomate is already here."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:07 pm
leon appears and takes all the belongings of zaku and puts them in his bags and disappears  

drago hill

Desron_7

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm
Ken walks into his dorm to see it completely empty of his roomate's stuff.
"What in the world..?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:16 am
Zaku wakes up in his bed, seeing Kia, standing up yawning. He looks out his window, light beaming in his eyes.  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 am
Kia rolled over to find that Zaku wasn't lying next to her anymore. Sitting up slowly and yawning, Kia opens her eyes to see Zaku at the window. But as Kia's vision clears, she realizes she's not in the office anymore. "Zaku... How did we get here?" she asked, rubbing at her eyes, tired still.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:27 am
"I...I don't know, but...I feel different." He turns to, holding out his hand, offering to help her up.  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:39 am
Kia slowly moves her hands from rubbing her eyes. She reaches out and takes Zaku's hand, using it to steady herself as she stands up. Zaku's words take a few seconds to sink into Kia's mind before she says something. "What do you mean, "different"?" she asks, curious. Without hesitation, Kia pushes herself into Zaku's chest, wrapping her arms around his waist.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:43 am
He smiles. "I don't know. i just feel more...powerful, liek I've been givin power from someone." He holds her to him. "How do you feel?"  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:46 am
Kia smiles as Zaku pulls her to him. "Brilliant," she whispers into his chest.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 am
He closes his eyes and smiles. "I feel...complete when I'm around you..."  

Yokosmeargle

bickz_
Vice Captain

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:52 am
A warm feeling erupts in Kia's chest, making her sigh at the blissful feeling. She takes Zaku's hand and moves it to her chest, to feel her heart beat. Kia's lips fold into a happy smile as she reaches to Zaku's heart, feeling his heart beat is in rhythm with her own.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:57 am
Zaku looks and her, feeling her heart. He kisses her lightly, then looks at her. "I...I...I won't leave you Kia..." A light breeze flies in through the window, blowing his hair. A small sack lands in the room through the room, with the word Zaku on the side. "Hold on." Zaku reaches into the bag, pulling out his items from Gaia. He pulls out a few books, some clothes, and a small velvet box. He sets it into Kia's hand.  

Yokosmeargle

[Boys Dorms]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces