Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:06 am
Don't your hate it when people use AR (Action Replay) to cheat? I mean, how the hell can you kill a Sableye with WONDER GUARD as an ability? Or when your Mew turns out to be a hacked Torterra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:40 pm
This guild is mosly dead, huh?  

KingJack!

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • First step to fame 200

New Light Riku
Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:33 pm
KingJack!
This guild is mosly dead, huh?

no, it's just that... most people here use action replay and don't like how you're talking about it, although I do agree with you.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:02 am
well I agree with both of you my ds kept freezing, but you could beat the game faster!  

Xain_Ivan_Williams

4,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200

trex519

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:46 am
ive only used 1 small little cheat  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 pm
Dragon10050
ive only used 1 small little cheat

and what would that be?  

New Light Riku
Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

MasterofLightxX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:27 pm
ar are just plain retarted i mean i not that hard beat the game yourself

Mwahahahahaha ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:04 pm
I have never used action replay on my games because I always felt like it would take away from the experience of actually playing and enjoying the game. And I do agree with you that people with action replay are lame for trading there pokemon. razz  

MistDiver

Omegatherocker9

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 pm
yeah same here, the people who use action replay for ever in the game r total noobs especially if they need it to get shiny pokemon, the only thing i would need the ar for is getting darkrai on full moon island, and from what ive heard getting yet another darkrai inside the locked house by running through walls wait is that even true?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:31 pm
Omegatherocker9
yeah same here, the people who use action replay for ever in the game r total noobs especially if they need it to get shiny pokemon, the only thing i would need the ar for is getting darkrai on full moon island, and from what ive heard getting yet another darkrai inside the locked house by running through walls wait is that even true?

Actually, you don't need action replay to get in there anymore. Right now on wi-fi in America, they're giving away the member card to get in there.  

New Light Riku
Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

6,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Advertisin

Hilarious Genius

2,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 am
i use to use it for game boy ones xD it was a mess and beating the game isn't that hard (beating champion) but the second part of it is pretty hard >.< (national completed) thats where AR comes out! xD besides its pretty fun! ^^ im not a fan of using it myself tho it always messes up the game and crash it  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 am
I used to use it, but it takes the fun out of the game. I have a few shiny pokemon from AR, but when I do talk about my shinies, I always exclude those ones. They feel like viruses in the game! o.o And the game is pretty easy to beat, so there's no use for them there.  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

The Shiny Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces