Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 pm
Having headed back off to her room for a while Haur changes into a different pair of clothes as she had gone to bake after she had seen Selenia. She had gotten flour all over herself and had needed to change. Walking out of her room and down stairs she finishes putting her hair up as she thinks of the stuff she had to do for Selenia's wedding. In doing so she almost walked into Bliss by accident.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:30 am
She looked up and smiles shyly. "OH! S-sorry!" She studdered. "I didnt see you t-there!" She laughed nervously and kept walking.  

StrBuxZSlaya

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 1:44 pm
"no it's okay it's my fault I was to deep in my thoughts" she say's before smilling. "It's a bad habit that I need to solve". Looking at her for a moment she shrugs "I haven't seen you around the mansion, if you don't mind me asking what is your name" Mina asks as politely as she can.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 2:44 pm
She would smile back flashing her award winning smile that never fails to charm everyone she meets. "Im Bliss!" biggrin "And you are?" Her voice was cheerful now.  

StrBuxZSlaya

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm
Laughing softly Haru watches her for a moment before answering her question "My name is Haru, I am one of the people who live here" she say's with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 2:22 pm
(sorry guys ive been busy with finals)
selena had been sooo very busy with planing her own wedding finaly selena was so excited so hardly watched where she was going an bumbed into bliss" oh my appoliges im sorry i didnt mean to run into you " selena smiles was Glowing " i didnt think ive seen you here before did you just move in"selena smles happly and then oh haru i was wonder if you could help me chose between these to whites sample "but looked back at bliss " im selena and you are miss ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:35 pm
(it's okay that's what i'm starting to do now ohhhhh joooyyyy *sarcatic* can't wait to get out of the hell hole of a high school i'm at)

Laughing softly Haru watches her "I'd love to help you with that, maybe you should watch where you're going when your walking" she say's before laughign softly again and smilling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:54 pm
((I will be away in Arkansas from June 8th to the 19th. I will rarely be on, but when I am, I'll double check here if I have time. Have fun! And don't get carried away, please?))  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:06 am
((Back!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:53 pm
(welcome back ^^)  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

crawling_wanderin_waitin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:11 am
Name: Aurelia Moon
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Aurelia is not happy about this trip however is in for the ride. An angry, angsty teenager
Description (Or Picture): User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:15 am
Aurelia moved to the hallway, her footsteps careful as the old wood creaked under her feet, "Hello?" She said loud enough for anyone in one of the neighbouring rooms to hear her. She didn't know where everyone else was, but all she knew was that she was not alone.  

crawling_wanderin_waitin

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:18 pm
selenia50150
(welcome back ^^)

((Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:36 am
Niara walked around the corner, almost running into Aurelia. She still had the worn out old teddy bear in her arms. "Oh. Hello. Who're you? I'm Niara." she says, smiling at Aurelia.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 pm
[[[BUMP]]]  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items