Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:57 pm
Kayin looked at the newcomers. Quite a lot of guests... "The door is open..." He said. Thunder sounded as lightning appeared.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:26 pm
"Yes, brother Kayin, and I have brought royalty as Sanato bowed and ran after Alex  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:29 pm
Royalty... Kayin turned to the other newcomers.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:18 am
"Yea sure..you can lead the way then."she said then let go of his hand since she knew it might be a bit harder for him.To relax herself she stretched her arms out in front of her then put them at her sides.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cloud District

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:26 am
"Hmmm. Where to go...We should probably go find Chad first since he's the one who found this place anyways."
He said as he walked next to a wall and tapped it, lisening to the vibrations the mansion made much like sonar. He noticed two strange figures upstairs but he wasn't sure if one of them was Chad.

"Chad? You up there?" Flute shouted upstairs. He turned to Raine and shrugged. "Wanna go up and check it out?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:59 am
"Yes of coarse.Are you sure its safe though?"she asked and put her foot on one of the steps to upstairs.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

BakaYYHLover

Feral Spirit

8,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:47 pm
"I'm still hiding near the door, you dolts. Guess I need some more color, huh?" Chad cracked a goofy smile and pushed the hood to his jacket back from his face to reveal the riotous red locks he had. He glanced about, glad he had hidden himself a little after entering the mansion, then walked to the stairs to follow his busmates.
"Anyone know the host? I don't think I've seen him before. And that includes whatever crap is shown on TV about the rich people nowadays."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:16 pm
"His kname is Kayin"  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nehima13

Distinct Werewolf

1,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:29 pm
Juvart stepped out into the hall staying in the shadows watching the guests her eyes glowing in the soft light.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:29 pm
Name: Haru
Human or Vamp: Human
Background: Haru is just a normal girl who went on this trip with the others just wanting to get away from home. not knowing they were going to end up at the mansion Haru isn't to pleased about it. She also supressed part of her memories from her childhood, so she doesn't know everything about when she was younger.
Description (Or Picture): User Image  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:31 pm
walking off of the bus after everyone else Haru ties her hair up before running towards the doors so not to get soaked from the rain. Having slept on the bus while they were traveling Haru wasn't to surprised to find that she was the last of them to get inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:04 pm
Raine smiled to see Chad was okay apparently."Yes you do but..what do you mean by a host?i havent seen anyone here besides the three of us."she said looking at Chad then all around them.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:19 pm
Kayin came through the doorway as lightning crashed. He looked down at Raine. "He is speaking of me..." Kayin said. "Any of you few hungry?" He asked and cocked his head a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:42 pm
Startled a bit she turned to look at him but gave a comforting smile."Oh,im sorry Mister."she said feeling a bit embarrassed.  

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:56 pm
Kayin leaned forward and smiled. "Just call me Kayin." He said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff