Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:23 am
Smilling haru hugs her back before heading back to her room to sleep for a few more hours. Once in her room haru sits down yawning then laying down and pulling the covers over herself. She quickly fell back asleep dreaming about random stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:28 pm
From the alleyway , Thorn allowed her big black feathery wings to shoot out of her back. She took off into the sky and headed back to the mansion. Once she got to the mansion , thorn landed on the front steps as her wings went back into her back. She opened up the front door and walked back into the mansion and went staright over to the living room.

"ahhh, that was a great hunt tonight" Thorn said jumping on the couch and laying back and turning on the Tv.  

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 am
selena came back a quite a few hours later and knocked on harus door once more "haru you up yet...?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:32 pm
Humming to herself as she walked out of the shower Haru hears the knock and walks to the door. Opening it she smiles at Selenia "Yeah i'm up I was just finishing my shower" she say's happily before letting her in.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:15 pm
Niara sighed and stood up. She began to walk out of the burnt ruins when she saw something that tugged at both her curiosity and her heart. She walks over to it, and realizes that is was her old teddy bear. She bent down and picked it up, brushing the ashes and soot that had settled onto it. She smiled, and began walking home, carrying that little teddy bear.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:56 am
selena smiles happy selena seemed to be glowing with happness "oh haru im so happy....after a hunder years im finaly getting married to hethrus i cant belive it were FINALY gettting married " selena walks in to harus room and smiles "you must help me plan it haur "  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:10 pm
Laughing softl Haru watches he friend from where she as standing. Smilling su watches for a bit longer befoe she gave her a response " I would love to help you with your wedding like you helped with mine" she says before smillng again  
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 10:17 am
Niara sat on the edge of a balcony on a section of the mansion, looking up into the sky and holding that little teddy bear in her arms. "I still miss you guys . . ." she whispers, smiling mournfully.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

StrBuxZSlaya

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:49 pm
Name: Bliss Grimm
Human or Vamp: Vamp
Background: Bliss is a acient vampire and likes to keep things simple by doing as she is told. She likes how things were done in the good old days (victorian times, even though she was born years before burning witches and vampires at the stake was a tradition.) She is old fashion and speaks as much as the normal person though, but she has a small voice and a petite body, she is very strong, do not underestimate her.
Description (Or Picture): User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:00 pm
She would walk out of her room without making a sound, wearing her usual style of dress, a satan floor length dress that drug on the floor divinly. The dress was usually a dark color but she was trying to try new things, so she wore a white dress lined with purple lace, seams, and ribbons. She seemed to be particularly divine tonight as she walks down the hall, chin held high, perfect posture and her dazzling blue eyes that never failed. "What a grand night! The moon is up and gleaming and everything seems just so perfect!" She cooed to herself happily. She always smiled, unless something was really troubling her (she was good at faking a smile). You could always tell if there was something on her mind because her smile fades, her eyes are dim, and she shifts akwardly and moves her bangs from her eyes alot.  

StrBuxZSlaya

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:05 pm
Sounds of car chases and lound exploisions could be heard from the living room where Thorn was watching tv at . "wow " , "awsome", and "cool" Thorn said at different times .  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:01 am
She would walk into the living room and watch Thorn play her video games. She always liked the car chasing games, she loved speed and sometimes she feels like she is litteraly inside the game.  

StrBuxZSlaya

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:39 pm
Thorn looked up and noticed a female vampire that she had'nt met yet. She paused the game and smiled then got up.

"hey there , Im Thorn , who are you , i dont think i met you yet. Whats your name and wanna play my video game with me." Thorn said warmly walking over to the girl.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 11:17 pm
She would flash her award winning, pearly whites brightly. "Sure! I would love to!" She clapped once and jumped onto the couch picking up a controller.  

StrBuxZSlaya

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 4:23 pm
Thorn smiled happily and joined her on the couch holding the other conterllor.

"wonderful , i like that ethumiasm" Thorn said starting up the game again.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff