Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:48 am
coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of homemade soup one hour later kiera sat down in the dining room and stared at the wals were all these portraits ancestors of kayin or kayin himself? she woulnt be surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am
Kayin stood up and walked over to the railing and looked over and saw Kiera still there. Kayin walked down the hallways. He approached Raine. "You like them?" He asked looking at the pictures..  

Kayinnn

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:33 am
"yes they're beautiful...oh i didnt see you there.Im sorry."she said just as she turned around.She looked up at him with a faint smile.It was obvious that he was taller than her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:10 am
He pointed to a man in armor. It shined palely in the painting. "Thats my great grandfather..." He said. Kayin lowered his hand. "This hall shows the previous owners of the mansion."  

Kayinnn

Moonlit_Shinobi2

4,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:58 am
She walked up to the picture and looked into the mans painted eyes like they seemed real."He looks like a serious man,one who would put anything at bay.a man with a strong will to be higher up with no one in his way....Im sorry i shouldnt be saying those things."she said quietly but shortly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:27 pm
Kayin smiled. "It's alright...he was much like that in real life..." He said looking away. He rubbed his eyes. Get a hold of yourself...  

Kayinnn

LunaticTokyoMoth

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:45 am
Kiera finished and walked down the hallway, in the distance she heard kayin talking to someone, " I wonder if its a girl" she thought.
Then she shook her head, what did she care? He was just a vampire, her host at the moment.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Havng gotten lost in her thoughts Haru looks around before running off to find where Raine had disappeared to. Finding her Haru just looks at the pictures  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:13 am
Kayin looked over at Haru. "Hello there, are you finding my home to your likeing?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:18 am
"hmm... Hey it's nice everything so big here" She say's with a small laugh. "It's hard to figure out where everything is in her" Haru say's with a yawn.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:57 am
Kayin smiled. "Are you tired?" He asked Haru.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:13 pm
"Not sure sometimes i wonder if i am"She say's with a sigh.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:20 am
"Well if you do get tired the guest rooms are down the stairs and to the left." Kayin said. "Now if you'll excuse me and have business to attend to..." He said and left them both. Kayin approached Kiera from behind. He licked his lips and bared his teeth slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:35 am
"oh no you dont." said Kiera whirling around "vampires, tch!" she muttered and stalked away  

LunaticTokyoMoth

Kayinnn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm
He appeared in front of her. "You know to much..." Kayin said. He pulled her close. Grabbing her wrists he put his mouth near her ear. "Have you ever had thoughts of being a vampire?" He whispered and asked her.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games