Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Vampire Mansion Revived (Open, could use some Humans...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:37 pm
"I love you too" Hethrus said and kissed Selena back.The two babies still asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:12 pm
selena smiles "hey love let have some you and me for a bite before alexander wake up again for his feeding and alcie and hour later so we really dont have much time just for us to relax " selena smiles and walk over to hethrus and bit his ear knowing what itd do to him  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:00 am
Hethrus jumped a little then smiled, put his his arms around Selena's waist, pulling her closer to him he kissed her neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:46 pm
Having caught the scent of someone new also Haru sits up and looks around her room for a moment before yawning. Shaking her head she ignores the scent for a while before it got stronger and closer. "Damn" she mumbles to herself before getting up and walking over to the doro of her room and looking outside but not seeing anyone. Sighing she walks out and down the hall to the music room. Picking up the flute she starts to play a bit.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:09 pm
a few days later after selena had the babies eveyhting was going great she had eveything she had ever wanted but there was 2 thing that troubled her 1st was where in heck did kirea go and 2nd cloud disppared around the same time but she put the thing out of her mind .
selena woke up in the moring to the cries of her babies and notice that hethrus was already up selena sleepy got up and rubed her eyes " good moring love did you sleep well" selena looks down at alexander who was crying selena picked him up " shhhh!!!!! sweetie momie's got you " selena smiles" hethrus " selena exclamied " he got his 1st fang in " selena warmed up a bottle fro alex and feed him and bruped him and put him down to toddle around and then selena went to see is alice was up yet and of crouse she was but she didnt cry as much as her bother selena look at hethrus " oh she growing so much faster than her bother " selena sighed happly

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:53 am
selena put down alice in the bassanet and smiles as she go to sleep " ahh finaly there both a sleep let go eat breakfest huh " selena walk out into the kitchen and order her usauly food ,selena sit there wonder if master kayinn is ever going to come back for his buisniess trip  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Hethrus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Hethrus stayed upstairs and watched his two children sleep.He stayed beside them, looking down at them with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:33 pm
Kayin sat in a carriage. It rolled up the street it was a few miles to his home. He picked at his short beard. It's been a long time since I've been on this road... He leaned back and laid down while he picked at one of his fangs. Soon I will be home... He drifted off to sleep.  

Kayinnn

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:11 am
selena went and ate her brekfest as was about to go back up stairs when she head a knock on the door selena opened the door to see a letter at the door selena picked it up " huh nobody ever sends mail here i wonder who it form " selena picks up the letter and opens it selena gasp as she read the letter it was form master kayin stating that he was coming final coming home and he was to long to be far awya from home selena read some of the letter alound " by the time you get this letter i shouls only be in the human town almost home already " selena sherked and ran inside and scream" HARU , HARU " no answer so selena ran into the libray where she found haru selena was jumping up and down " guess what guess what" selena looks at haru "MASTER KAYIN IS COMING HOME HE ON HIS AWAY RIGHT NOW " selena eeeped and left and went up stairs to hethrus selena was smiling ear to ear " honey ,honey guess what master kayin is coming home finaly " selena say waving around the letter she had in her hand " he in the human town right now after almost 3 year of being gone hes finaly coming home yayay ! " selena quickly looked at the babies at they were still alseep "fewww oopps im just so happy master kayin is coming home now you can meet master kayin " selena gigles and kiss hethrus "oh boy i got to get dressed in something better than this "selena rush over to her cloest " and oh i got to get the severnt moving we dont have much time ill get dressed later " selena kiss him again and rush out the door and start ording the severnt around to perpare frot he master coming home partty nobody was move so selena snarled "I SAID MOVED PEOPLE" then the severnt started bussling around like a bee hive putting out stuff and making food put up decorations and a banner while this was happing selena went back up stairs to get dress " sweet heart get dress the master coming home! " selena looked at her babies after she get dressed "oh i dont to wake you up but i have get you dressed" selena wakes alice up 1st and put her in a nice white baby dress and then put her back to sleep then wakes up alexander and get him dress and get him back asleep to now selena looks at hethrus" love come on get dres please" selena rush back down the stairs to see if the severnt have eveything ready as they should the were right on track only a few more thing to put up  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:43 pm
Having heard what Selenia had said Haru smiles before standing up and slowly following after her taking her time to get up to her room. Once in her room she picks out an outfit that wasn't very fancy but was still good for special events. Finishing she walks down to the kitchen and gets something to eat before going to sit down and wait for him to arrive and for everything to settle down a bit.  

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hethrus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:13 pm
Hethrus dressed into some of his nicer clothes.He sighed as Alice started to cry and picked her up, gently rocking her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:34 pm
Kayin's carriage stopped. He awoke. The driver opened up the door. Kayin stepped out. He looked at the mansion, it was brighter than he remembered. Ah...home at last... I smile was now on his face.  

Kayinnn

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:59 pm
selena heard the carrige roll up to the front door selena gave one last look around and everyhting was ready selena quckly ordered on eof the severnt to open up the door for the master and did so quickly the door opened and there stood master kayinn selena stood there waiting for him to come " welcome home master kayin " selena i smiled " haur shall be down a bit youll be supprized at how she looks now " selena waited for master kayin to come in she held her breath hopefully hell like the party decortation she had put up for him  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:15 pm
selena see ahru coming down the stairs " awww haru there you are finaly come greet master kayin " selena smiles and wonder where hehtrus was and if he dressed yet  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:20 pm
"I'm already down here Selenia, i've just gotten good at making it that you don't know" she say's before looking over the chair she was sitting in and looking at him. Walking over she smiles "it's great that your back" Haru say's with a smile. What Selenia had said was true she had changed in the past three since she had been changed into a vampire. She had become a little taller her hair was a little longer but still white. Coming to stand infront of her she smiles. It was nice to see him back it had been a while since he had left.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 308 309 310 311 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games