Submit

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:04 am
i completed Metal Gear soild 4 in one sitting and it took 18 hours, I haven't done a sitting like that since i was a lot younger.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:35 pm
woah... i haven't done a stint like that since ff7 was first released. 27 hours of sitting in front of the tv.  

Super Buick

AntoniaMerEnfant

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:35 pm
FF7 heart heart

I eternally luff Aeris.

Now I want to go play the snowboarding game or the roller coaster game.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:02 pm
Unless you count Tetris, I don't think I've EVER done a stint like that. eek I think I sat (or was it lay) for around 18 hours of Tetris to finish level 12 or 13. confused I honestly can't remember.  

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

[[[ bunny ]]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:44 pm
whoa, you guys have a lot of paitience.. or a horrible addiction xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:57 pm
The Full English
i completed Metal Gear soild 4 in one sitting and it took 18 hours, I haven't done a sitting like that since i was a lot younger.

Please don't keep me in suspense. Was it worth it? Is it everything it was built up to be? I'm an avid Metal Gear Solid fan. I've played and beaten all of them except 4 because I don't own a PS3. Yay, Snake!  

Ybrik

Sheboygan Milad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:11 pm
I like Metal Gear Solid, but I'm not very good at it. When it comes to stealth games, I'm more of a Tenchu person. Final Fantasy 7 has got to be one of the greatest games ever created, by the way.

I think the longest stint I ever put in was somewhere around ten to twelve hours. It was a Saturday, I think I was sick, and the game was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:19 pm
Sheboygan Milad
I like Metal Gear Solid, but I'm not very good at it. When it comes to stealth games, I'm more of a Tenchu person. Final Fantasy 7 has got to be one of the greatest games ever created, by the way.

I think the longest stint I ever put in was somewhere around ten to twelve hours. It was a Saturday, I think I was sick, and the game was Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Cool. That's interesting. Symphony of the Night is the game I've put the most time into ever. I didn't put it down for nearly two days straight when I first got it. Incidentally, Castlevania is my favorite game series of all time with my favorite game torn between SOTN, and Portrait of Ruin. Damn, Alucard is a hardass!  

Ybrik

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:16 am
I used to play NWN 12 hours straight every Friday night. It's the best time to get on the Amia server (because the time zones mean that it's Friday morning/day in the US, so the server isn't over-full and laggy).
I've not done that in a while though. Too old. I like my sleep! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am
Super Buick – how the hell did you do a sitting on FF7 for 27 hours? My best was 17 then I need the toilet.

Ybrik – the answer is no. It’s a good game but the original is still better. but that just my opinion i don't like GTA IV that much but i like haze and devil may cry 4. When i say i like haze i always knew it was going to be an average shooter and basically i got what i wanted. i guess i'm basing mgs4 and GTA 4 on the hype  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:34 am
also i want to say I'm not a ps3 fanboy I have an 360 to  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:52 am
Yeah, actually, I've been hearing MGS 4 is good, but not not nearly what it was hyped up to be. Honestly, I'm mostly wanting it to finish up Snake and Raiden's story since it was left so open from the other titles. I'm not sure how i feel about a 90 minute cut scene (or so I've heard) either. That seems a bit excessive. Oh well! domokun  

Ybrik

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:54 pm
So intense. eek I'm really behind on computer games these days...I used to game more when I was in high school, but nowadays I just don't have the time or attention span. The most I ever did back then was probably 5 hours...and that was with the Sims. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:27 am
Ybrik
Yeah, actually, I've been hearing MGS 4 is good, but not not nearly what it was hyped up to be. Honestly, I'm mostly wanting it to finish up Snake and Raiden's story since it was left so open from the other titles. I'm not sure how i feel about a 90 minute cut scene (or so I've heard) either. That seems a bit excessive. Oh well! domokun

it's way better than halo 3.
Halo 3 got way more hype.  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Ameliechan

9,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:46 am
kekadu
So intense. eek I'm really behind on computer games these days...I used to game more when I was in high school, but nowadays I just don't have the time or attention span. The most I ever did back then was probably 5 hours...and that was with the Sims. sweatdrop

me too xp  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces