Submit

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:01 am
I've just finished downloading it and been having a little play around with it. From what i have seen so far it's going to totally replace internet explorer for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:07 am
I started using mozilla for a few years now and will never go back to explorer. I downloaded 3.0 the other day and it's ok. It's got a few bugs to work out, but it's still far superior to explorer. I'm not sure how I feel about the address bar and there are a couple of sites that won't load on 3.0 (like myspace) but I'm sure that they'll fix those things soon enough. Glad you found it and like it whee  

damnatio memoriae

Dapper Dabbler

12,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:17 am
damnatio memoriae
I started using mozilla for a few years now and will never go back to explorer. I downloaded 3.0 the other day and it's ok. It's got a few bugs to work out, but it's still far superior to explorer. I'm not sure how I feel about the address bar and there are a couple of sites that won't load on 3.0 (like myspace) but I'm sure that they'll fix those things soon enough. Glad you found it and like it whee

i've had the previous two version but they've always left a few thing out, which always end up with me using internet explorer again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:11 pm
I'm nervous about 3.0...from what I heard, they got a lot more strict about standards, which could be a good thing. I'm just afraid my website won't look good in it anymore. sweatdrop  

kekadu
Crew

Kinkigalinki

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:13 am
I love it! There was no looking back for me, I love all the add ons, I've customised it to suit me perfectly! (And am a total stumble-upon addict)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:11 pm
Kinkigalinki
(And am a total stumble-upon addict)

Me tooooo...but that's still in firefox 2 for me. hehe  

kekadu
Crew

Doressa
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:37 pm
kekadu
Kinkigalinki
(And am a total stumble-upon addict)

Me tooooo...but that's still in firefox 2 for me. hehe

Me three!! But I have no idea what version I'm using, I just update whenever they tell me to!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:14 pm
Just downloaded it to see what all the fuss is about, and it's great! xd

----------------
Now playing: The Pearlfishers - The Umbrellas Of Shibuya
via FoxyTunes  

Laveuse

Kipluck

5,850 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 pm
I have it, but I haven't put up with the monstrosity of IE for a couple years now so it wasn't a big deal for me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:48 am
Laveuse
Just downloaded it to see what all the fuss is about, and it's great! xd

----------------
Now playing: The Pearlfishers - The Umbrellas Of Shibuya
via FoxyTunes

I've stolen your foxytunes idea! (And I don't think I'm the only one...I love it!)  

Doressa
Captain

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:46 am
Hmmm....perhaps I should give it a try?
Now for the biggest question - US or English?? Is there actually a difference in the versions?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:50 pm
Sablara
Hmmm....perhaps I should give it a try?
Now for the biggest question - US or English?? Is there actually a difference in the versions?

US English is where everything is spelt American
British English (i know that makes now sense) everything is spelt in proper English.  

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Sablara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 4:17 am
I just downloaded Firefox - and WordBump doesn't work for me....so I'm back to internet explorer!
redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:17 pm
I just downloaded 3 because this job application site required it. It seems fine so far, not much different. Word bump is working for me, though. Maybe you need to update your flash player?  

kekadu
Crew

21+

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces