Reply 21+
favorite colors Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ybrik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:49 pm
Since I'm random, what is everyone's favorite color and why? As a rule mine is blue probably because it looks decent on me since my eyes are that color; but I'm sick of purple being put down as a lame color. Nobody thinks purple is coool. It SO is. Cool people that have worn (or ARE in some cases) purple are: Peter Parker, The Incredible Hulk, The Joker, The Riddler, Mysterio, Piccolo, Cervantes the pirate, Waluigi, Wario, Snoop Dog, royalty, pimps, Donatello, Rain, and Buzz Lightyear. *NOTE* Most of the above listed are fictional, but still really cool!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:04 pm
-stands up and applauds-

Awesome purple awareness man, awesome. biggrin I painted my room purple, and in my first apartment we had dark purple walls (courtesy of previous tenants).

In general my favorite color is bluish-purple, tis lovely (not exactly periwinkle, but periwinkle is pretty rocking).

To wear: Brown, black, maroon, wine, off-white, and deep, dark red. I'm a brunette with brown eyes. I'm definitely not Irish, so I'm not exactly pink in the skin tone.

Though someday I want a pink kitchen- because Pink will rock it out with the stainless steel appliances I hope to have.

So in some, my color choices depend on what it is for.  

AntoniaMerEnfant

Ybrik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 pm
AntoniaMerEnfant
-stands up and applauds-

Awesome purple awareness man, awesome. biggrin I painted my room purple, and in my first apartment we had dark purple walls (courtesy of previous tenants).

In general my favorite color is bluish-purple, tis lovely (not exactly periwinkle, but periwinkle is pretty rocking).

To wear: Brown, black, maroon, wine, off-white, and deep, dark red. I'm a brunette with brown eyes. I'm definitely not Irish, so I'm not exactly pink in the skin tone.

Though someday I want a pink kitchen- because Pink will rock it out with the stainless steel appliances I hope to have.

So in some, my color choices depend on what it is for.

Cool Stuff. I bet a purple room would be great. I'd feel like royalty or something. You know, i used to not be a huge fan of pink, but then I became a fan of Mindless Self-Indulgence (crazy awesome band), and suddenly, pink is GREAT... My girlfriend is actually about to make us both neon pink ties that say, "MSI saves." I'm excited, heh.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:32 pm
Haha, we should call this thread the "Underrated and Unappreciated Colors Thread."

My favorite color is purple. My hair is even purple. ^_^

I also really like black and white stripes. Can that count as a color? I say it does.

Curse you, MSI, for making me like the color pink!! xp  

EmilyScissorhands

Ybrik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:35 pm
I agree. Stripes can be a color if we want. WE WANT!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:01 pm
I'm all about the purple. Even my wheelchair is purple.

Purple's a fruit!  

chibihotachan

Ybrik

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:10 pm
chibihotachan
I'm all about the purple. Even my wheelchair is purple.

Purple's a fruit!

I'm glad that there are people who like purple after all! I had purple hair one time. User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:42 am
I heart purple! I had purple hair once too!
To be extra fussy, my favourite colour is aubergine. I painted my bedroom in my old house that colour and it looked fantastic.  

Sablara
Vice Captain

The Full English

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:51 am
i only have one favourite colour and it's red  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 pm
As mentioned in my profile, my favorite color of all time is blue in all its many shades. 3nodding blaugh I also like the color dark purple black, and white.

Not really sure why I like blue so much; guess it's because I was born on the Assumption of Mary and blue is predominately used for her and I saw it a lot as a child. Really though, I couldn't say why I like blue. rolleyes I just do! 3nodding

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Super Buick

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:47 pm
i, too, am a fan of dark purple. i even had a purple mohawk in my younger years. i also like dark blue, green, black, and aquamarine.

one color i'm personally not a huge fan of but looks awesome on classic cars is bright orange.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:27 pm
Favorite color hmmm.....

To many to chose from. I'd go with green if I only had one to pick.
But I also like earthy tones and yes as the trend seems to be I like purple too.

Never dyed my hair that color though.  

RisuNyfiken

Bakura Amane

Adorable Marshmallow

19,175 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:59 pm
I'm not sure how I managed to leave out one color I really like. sweatdrop I forgot to mention that I also like peach (especially to wear it). I wore it when I went to my junior year father-daughter dance and a lot when I was younger. It's just a very pretty color. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:45 pm
PINK!!
...and charcoal gray xd  

[[[ bunny ]]]

kekadu
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 pm
I, too, did the purple hair thing for a while. Once I did a purple to pink gradient sort of thing.

Purple isn't my favorite color, though I like it a lot. Mine is burgundy! 3nodding  
21+

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff