Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
post yer glitchies here

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What color are zelda's eyebrows while kid link in OOT?
  GREEN!
View Results

reapers assistant

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:13 pm
ive got 2 glitches,

1 swing you bottle at something and rite in mid swing,press start and put something else in place of the bottle. and then, BAM! the item is now a bottle. warning, USE A CRAPY ITEM, LIKE DEKUNUTS. you wont get the items back if you save.

2 on MM go to the part of clocktown were the 2 guys juggle, and by the honey and darlings shop is a post box. go up to the post box, hold your shield ( idk wat button it is cuz i play it for the gamecube.) and stab,stab,stab,stab, a bunch of times, and without stopping press A. when the postbox talks stop pressing sword, and press a until its done. now walkaround with your sword out, if you see a blur up behind it then the glitch worked! the infinite sword glitch. to test it walk into a box and KABOOM! if it doesnt work keep trying!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:13 pm
................*pulls out browines* have one stare  

iHyrule darklink

Hero of Thyme

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:42 pm
Hmmm, if we're talking Majora's Mask the only real one I remember is the simple bomb mask thing that if you hold out your shield and explode the mask, it doesn't hurt you. I've never heard of that mailbox one! Bravo. Hmmmm.... All I know are easter eggs, not glitches so...I got nothin sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:47 pm
on majora's mask, you can enter....what's his name... the thief guy's cave before the third day. You just keep rolling into the right side of the rock door and you'll roll though the wall. careful though, if you don't aim just right, you fall through the floor and die.  

Kavara

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff