Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 285 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 335 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 932

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:13 pm
delasislas
Oh boy. Been a while. Ok, so an update. Finished my Senior Thesis looking at phytoplankton, mostly tried to look at the use of biodiversity indices on the two stations we had. Spent some time without a job, finally landed one checking fish that anglers bring in on boats. It’s temporary, but it got my foot in the door for other department jobs.

Oh wow, congrazzles on the big achievements~!!
In the current job market, just getting a job to get a foot in the door for other positions is a HUGE plus.
Also, nice to hear from you again and have you stop in~!
Here's hoping you can move up to a job more in line with what you want in the not-so-distant future! (And that, in the meantime, your current position treats you well.) c:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:34 pm
I live,just trying to hold kitty  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:52 pm
Speedira Windira

I hear you on the living part  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:15 pm
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

Adulting sucks x-x  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:06 am
Speedira Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

Adulting sucks x-x

Yeah. It not fun lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 6:37 pm
A *leaves room*  

Tobi Kaito

Sweet Punk

28,275 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:52 pm
My beau works today, so we're celebrating Thanksgiving our own way tomorrow.
By going to a concert for one of my favorite bands.
I'm so excited. SO. EXCITED.
That is all.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:02 pm
Queen Spazzy
That is all.

Nicee. What's the band?  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:39 am
~waddles around like a penguin~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:57 am
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
That is all.

Nicee. What's the band?

We went to see lovelytheband!
It was amazing~!!!
We were, like, two, three people deep in the crowd, we were super close.
(I even found us in one of the pics they posted to their instagram!)
When we got home, we bought tickets to see one of my beau's fav bands next, coming up on the ninth.
(It's pretty much our only real chance to see them since I don't think I can handle a big venue; the show we'll be going to isn't actually part of their current tour and is happening at a small-mid-sized venue. I think most people would just call it a small-sized venue at only about 2k capacity, but that's a lot of people to me.)
Meanwhile, today I am bleaching and dyeing hair. My beau isn't going to be in management anymore, so we're taking to chance to give him purple hair~
And then I impulsively decided I'd streak the front portion of my hair purple, too, so we could be matchy-matchy. >>;
(I brought it up more as a joke, but he liked the idea, so, uh, here I am, with a brassy blonde section of hair until I get to dyeing it.)

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Queen Spazzy
That is all.

Nicee. What's the band?

We went to see lovelytheband!
It was amazing~!!!
We were, like, two, three people deep in the crowd, we were super close.
(I even found us in one of the pics they posted to their instagram!)
When we got home, we bought tickets to see one of my beau's fav bands next, coming up on the ninth.
(It's pretty much our only real chance to see them since I don't think I can handle a big venue; the show we'll be going to isn't actually part of their current tour and is happening at a small-mid-sized venue. I think most people would just call it a small-sized venue at only about 2k capacity, but that's a lot of people to me.)
Meanwhile, today I am bleaching and dyeing hair. My beau isn't going to be in management anymore, so we're taking to chance to give him purple hair~
And then I impulsively decided I'd streak the front portion of my hair purple, too, so we could be matchy-matchy. >>;
(I brought it up more as a joke, but he liked the idea, so, uh, here I am, with a brassy blonde section of hair until I get to dyeing it.)

Look at youu on IG.

That is so cool. Thanks for telling me that. I'm glad you had fun and were all-up-in the action! I'm sure you'll have a good time at the next concert.

Yess to dyeing hair. And I think it's awesome he wanted to go purple lol. Hey, couple goals xd  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:45 pm
Yuki_Windira
~waddles around like a penguin~

To what do I owe this pleasure? surprised  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2021 11:01 am
Blind Blindness
Look at youu on IG.

That is so cool. Thanks for telling me that. I'm glad you had fun and were all-up-in the action! I'm sure you'll have a good time at the next concert.

Yess to dyeing hair. And I think it's awesome he wanted to go purple lol. Hey, couple goals xd

Haaah, nah, I'm not actually on insta, I just looked at their pics on insta. My beau is the one with the insta, he uses it for culinary ideas.
I'm sure we'll have a good time at the next show, too! We're going to queue for for it early again, we want good spots this time, too. ;p
I haven't dyed my hair in ages, it was so messy dyeing it myself, even though it was just a small portion. =w=;
(If I'd though ahead, I'd have bought some foil or cling wrap or something for my streaks, but since it was a last second impulse decision...)
I did a good job with my beau's hair, though!
We rinsed the dye out this morning, his hair is fantastically violet now.
(He wanted to go violet because I made a comment some time ago that he'd look good with hair the color of one of our favorite voice actors, Taliesin Jaffe, who is currently also rocking violet, or at least was in the last episode of Critical Role we watched, he changes his hair color so frequently it could well be different by now, haha~)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:26 pm
Queen Spazzy
Blind Blindness
Look at youu on IG.

Haaah, nah, I'm not actually on insta, I just looked at their pics on insta. My beau is the one with the insta, he uses it for culinary ideas.
I'm sure we'll have a good time at the next show, too! We're going to queue for for it early again, we want good spots this time, too. ;p
I haven't dyed my hair in ages, it was so messy dyeing it myself, even though it was just a small portion. =w=;
(If I'd though ahead, I'd have bought some foil or cling wrap or something for my streaks, but since it was a last second impulse decision...)
I did a good job with my beau's hair, though!
We rinsed the dye out this morning, his hair is fantastically violet now.
(He wanted to go violet because I made a comment some time ago that he'd look good with hair the color of one of our favorite voice actors, Taliesin Jaffe, who is currently also rocking violet, or at least was in the last episode of Critical Role we watched, he changes his hair color so frequently it could well be different by now, haha~)

Coolll. is he still violet? lol  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2022 8:28 am
Blind Blindness
Coolll. is he still violet? lol

Yup, he still has violet hair!
I don't piss around with the super temporary s**t, we went with Manic Panic because I know the ingredients in it and know how to get the best results with it.
Mine is fading a bit (not too much, but enough for me to notice) since I just have the streaks and can't really mix dye into my conditioner to keep it vibrant, but the beau's is still about as vibrant as it was at first rinse (he CAN mix the leftover dye in with his conditioner to help prevent fading).
It's not bleeding as much when it's washed now, though (thankfully, it was tiring bleaching our bathtub all the time, trying to prevent stains from setting, probably should have thought about that beforehand, though there's really not much to be done to prevent the staining).
He gets a lot of looks and comments when he goes out (he's always coming home from the store saying some stranger has asked how he got his hair such a vibrant violet), and children get really excited about his purple hair for some reason.
ANYway, happy new year to you and everyone else who happens to be reading my rambling post~

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2742 2743 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff