Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 285 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
36%
 36%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 933

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:38 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
I'm kind of vaguely trying my hand at alchemy.
I've had all these caches sitting in my invo for ages, figured I should try to do something with them.
It's insanely frustrating, though, I don't think I'll stick with it...
Especially since the item I had intended to aim to craft can be bought as a recolor on the user market for about the same as its craft price...
I've basically come to the conclusion that I really don't have enough gold to be a good alchemist...
I can sell off some of the alchemized mats for a profit, though, I think...
Maybe not a total loss?
*shrugs*

If you need charms I can help you, I have a few that I don't intend on using. Also, people will buy the caches in bulk on the gaia exchange.

Thanks, but that's alright, I'm so far short it's downright laughable.
They want 600 hearts, 550 stars, and 50 diamonds.
I have 163, 69, and 14, respectively.
And there's just no way I'm buying the charms.
(Doubt I could afford them in a bajillion years, anyway, since I earn all my gold through conventional methods like posting and DC.)
I love the item, but it's just not worth it in my opinion.
Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't do dealings on the exchange. ^^;
I'll probably let them kick around in my inventory indefinitely, or until they release some recipes I can actually afford to craft.
Maybe give them off if any of my friends want them.
I like the premise behind alchemy, but it's so costly, and there are so few paws items at the moment that it's not really worth the time I'd have to put into it.

User Image
Credit for art to curvy goddess

Be positive always no matter how bad the things are

Well, I went to look at the item in the MP and it said the lowest price was 1t gold, you might want to do the math and figure out if it is worth it just to buy the item.
I agree, alchemy prices are too high, I wanted to just try it but the total price of it all overwhelmed me.

in the end, everything will be alright.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:40 pm
delasislas

User Image

Well, I went to look at the item in the MP and it said the lowest price was 1t gold, you might want to do the math and figure out if it is worth it just to buy the item.
I agree, alchemy prices are too high, I wanted to just try it but the total price of it all overwhelmed me.

Considering stars alone would take more gold than I even HAVE, the item isn't worth it.
I won't be getting the item, pretty much knew that from the start, you can't get jack around here anymore unless you're super rich or rolling in gcash.
I can't even buy from the friggin' gold shops anymore...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:42 am
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

User Image

Considering stars alone would take more gold than I even HAVE, the item isn't worth it.
I won't be getting the item, pretty much knew that from the start, you can't get jack around here anymore unless you're super rich or rolling in gcash.

If you need help to buy something, I can try to help a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 6:25 pm
I had marching band camp all week, and I got the worst sunburn of my life on my shoulders and neck, and it hurts for my shirt to touch it, and for me to lay down. I've been moisturizing it every 3-5 hours, and I've got no idea what to do because I play the bass drum and a harness goes on my shoulders and presses down on it. And it hurts to lay on my bed at night. And I have another 5 days of band camp! That drum is going to be on my shoulders for a minimum of 4 hours a day in the scorching sun!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:01 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

User Image

That's very sweet of you to offer, but it's alright.
If I can't afford it, it's just not worth getting to me, haha~
There's supposed to be a new gate from Loyal coming out soon, I should be able to snag some good stuff for cheap once they come up on the market.
For some reason, paws items are considered fails...?
Whatever, more stuff for me! emotion_yatta
And I'm earning a pretty penny from that kin game when I can stand to play it, so I've got that going for me right now. c:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:06 pm
Phoenix Paladin
I had marching band camp all week, and I got the worst sunburn of my life on my shoulders and neck, and it hurts for my shirt to touch it, and for me to lay down. I've been moisturizing it every 3-5 hours, and I've got no idea what to do because I play the bass drum and a harness goes on my shoulders and presses down on it. And it hurts to lay on my bed at night. And I have another 5 days of band camp! That drum is going to be on my shoulders for a minimum of 4 hours a day in the scorching sun!

If you've anything with lidocaine in it around, I'd recommend putting that on it before going off.
It'll probably still ache, but lidocaine should dull the edge enough to be bearable.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:09 pm
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

User Image

There's supposed to be a new gate from Loyal coming out soon, I should be able to snag some good stuff for cheap once they come up on the market.
And I'm earning a pretty penny from that kin game when I can stand to play it, so I've got that going for me right now. c:

Right now all I play that game is for the ally potions, 7b for the 50%.
I've been clearing out my wishlist... Now for the big ticket ones.
Well, I don't have much use for paws items. That and aquarium fish, I have too many that I can't even sell them.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:42 am
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

User Image

Well, I don't have much use for paws items. That and aquarium fish, I have too many that I can't even sell them.

Oh wow, I didn't know you could sell them!
I thought they were soulbound like a lot of the old zOMG! items. >>;
I'm hoarding mine for some alchemy recipes, anyway, though.
I kinda wish the charge orbs would drop more often since those ARE soulbound, the kin-inspired paws stuff take a bunch of them.
If you toss the fish in your aquarium and take care of it, they sometimes give special 'drops' that you can open for items or just sell.
It's a little troublesome since a lot of them live so long, but it's an option other than throwing them in the dumpster.
(I have so many dumpster fish in my inventory, they apparently come from that suspicious package RIG that's been dropping from battle wins in lake kindred.)
I'm sad because I've no use for human items, but those are the only sort of items I've seen drop in lake kindred.
And some of them are super cute, I desperately want a paws version of the kaede's hope, but I'll likely never see it happen.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:40 am
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
delasislas

User Image

Oh wow, I didn't know you could sell them!
I thought they were soulbound like a lot of the old zOMG! items. >>;
I'm hoarding mine for some alchemy recipes, anyway, though.
I kinda wish the charge orbs would drop more often since those ARE soulbound, the kin-inspired paws stuff take a bunch of them.
If you toss the fish in your aquarium and take care of it, they sometimes give special 'drops' that you can open for items or just sell.
It's a little troublesome since a lot of them live so long, but it's an option other than throwing them in the dumpster.
(I have so many dumpster fish in my inventory, they apparently come from that suspicious package RIG that's been dropping from battle wins in lake kindred.)
I'm sad because I've no use for human items, but those are the only sort of items I've seen drop in lake kindred.
And some of them are super cute, I desperately want a paws version of the kaede's hope, but I'll likely never see it happen.

I hate getting charge orbs because I can't use them.
The dumpster is where I am getting all my fish. I tried to sell them, but in that time I get the same fish plus a lot of others. It also isn't really worth it, I've been dealing with 600m listings on the MP recently.
If you don't want the items I can buy them maybe.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin

If you've anything with lidocaine in it around, I'd recommend putting that on it before going off.
It'll probably still ache, but lidocaine should dull the edge enough to be bearable.

Alright thanks! It hurts a lot less today thank god. I'll ask my mom to look for anything with that in it. I found out that I have sun poisoning though... And I can't put a bandaid on it at the moment because it will hurt the rest of the burns. I wonder if there is a gause (I probably spelled that wrong) wrap I should put on it or something so that it doesn't bleed onto my shirt again.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:46 pm
I feel teeth-rottingly adorable.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:27 am
My Kitsuko kin just hit level 5.
And I had to triple check the number of zeros and then stare at my gold count for a while before coming to the conclusion that her level up reward was, indeed, one billion gold.
I... don't even know how to feel about this.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:47 pm
My sister seems to be liking the "I can do anything better than you" song. Thing is, I don't think "I can do anything, you can do better" is in the lyrics...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:24 am
I'm kinda unintentionally building these relatively large hordes of the 'junk' items from the latest gate.
(The two seafoam items and all the paws stuff.)
I have no clue what I'm going to do with over ten of the sharp fencer's salute...
It doesn't even have that many poses.
I think I'm vaguely hoping/preparing for the future alchemy releases (that I probably won't be able to make).
But they're just so cheap, and I keep binge buying them...
I think I have a problem. .___.;
At worst I'll donate them to the charity that gave me my fur and a nice item to get started.
The person that runs it is always looking for paws stuff to give out.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:33 am
My beau cut a finger at work yesterday.
He came home and while normally I don't bat an eye at his injuries (they happen a lot, the knives at his workplace are shite and dull, he has told me), I promptly freaked out when he started unwrapping this one.
Because the bandaging was thoroughly soaked with blood and I was terrified I'd need to take his doofus butt to get stitches.
'cause he's the sort that would have something that could probably use stitches but would ignore it and carry on.
Luckily it was just that he'd cut himself very close to the nail bed at the tip of his finger (wounds there bleed like crazy), so I just wrapped it back up and it stopped bleeding so much once he stopped doing stuff in our kitchen.
If he keeps it up, though, I'm going to have to go invest in some super glue... .___.

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2640 2641 2642 2643 2644 2645 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games