Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 285 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
36%
 36%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 933

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:07 pm
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Yeah, it does have an antivirus program. I've got Norton, but I'm still not sure if it has firewall protection. Even when it had been in need of maintenance, there was no firewall protection which was rather disappointing. I'm so glad they kept Switch 'em permanent instead of temporary! Now I can play it all night and earn a lot more gold for my item quest. I'm trying to make an original Shiekah character for a Legend of Zelda RP, but I don't have everything yet for the outfit. Plus I need to finish one other OC that needs a succubus tail and that's all she is missing for her outfit. Wish we had a lot more outfit slots! I'm out of room and hate deleting good character outfits.

Norton is really poor as far as protection goes, I'd trust my computer to the two I mentioned before I'd trust it to Norton.
It used to have a firewall feature the last time I ever had it on a computer, but that was over a decade ago on my very first desktop, so that could have changed.
If you're using Windows, it should already have something called Windows defender or something on it (on 7 it's literally just Windows Firewall), that's the default Microsoft firewall, you can check it from the control panel by choosing 'System and Security.'
A sheikah OC sounds really cool! I'd love to see it when you finish it!

Ah, I see. I've got the new Windows 8, and it looks like I should have firewall protection from what I've just checked on my computer. So I should be alright. Yes, of course! I'm not sure how her outfit will look, but the colors will mostly be black and I think red. Still need some more eye color choices. I was thinking maybe cyan but not with an angry expression. Hmm... I'm not sure where to look.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 am
Princess Zelda21
Ah, I see. I've got the new Windows 8, and it looks like I should have firewall protection from what I've just checked on my computer. So I should be alright. Yes, of course! I'm not sure how her outfit will look, but the colors will mostly be black and I think red. Still need some more eye color choices. I was thinking maybe cyan but not with an angry expression. Hmm... I'm not sure where to look.

I don't know a lot about Windows 8, but I'm glad you have a firewall! Hope the internet nasties stay away, viruses are no fun.
Ooh, that sounds awesome~ I don't know what price range or style you're looking for as far as eyes go, but here are a few items with an eye pose that fall in the <2B gold range on the market.
[Turquoise Cosmos] [Opal Borealis] Oisins Blessing]
With a higher ceiling I could probably find more, but 2B would be my personal limit, so I just went with it.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:45 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

I don't know a lot about Windows 8, but I'm glad you have a firewall! Hope the internet nasties stay away, viruses are no fun.
Ooh, that sounds awesome~ I don't know what price range or style you're looking for as far as eyes go, but here are a few items with an eye pose that fall in the <2B gold range on the market.
[Turquoise Cosmos] [Opal Borealis] Oisins Blessing]
With a higher ceiling I could probably find more, but 2B would be my personal limit, so I just went with it.

I'd probably go with Turquoise Cosmos for the eyes. I would put it on my list, but unfortunately I've reached the limit! Probably best if I waited and got Vanishing Disguise of Shadows first and then go for a succubus tail for that other original character I've been needing to finish. Doggone, I need to shrink my list pretty badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:59 pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...  

MlSTRESS SClENCE

President Voter

11,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 7:47 pm
*performs CPR*  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 1:12 am
*rolls around*
I'm going home this weekend!
Well, Sunday and Monday.
The beau actually has mother's day off, so we're going to visit our mommies~
I'm super excited!
I haven't seen my mum in months.
And I'll get to see my kitties, too!
So, I'll probably be missing those days, but I'm gonna try to get on for at least a tiny bit both days so I can snag my event item grants, so if you guys need anything, contact me and I'll do my best to get back to you as quickly as possible!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 10:50 am
I'm back!
... Although, it appears no one really noticed I was gone in the first place.
Ah well, glad guildpocalypse didn't happen while I was gone or anything. cat_xd

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 11:28 am

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:00 pm
Kinda wish I was back in Florida where pollen wasn't much of an issue since everything is in full bloom all year around...

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 12:02 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Kinda wish I was back in Florida where pollen wasn't much of an issue since everything is in full bloom all year around...

Luckyyyy.
I can't go to Florida.
I have mold allergies, so it makes me miserable. =w=
Ohio is pretty good as far as pollen goes, though.
'cept the apartment I live in has a flowering tree right in front of the door, and whatever it is, I'm allergic to it... Plus the little evergreen shrubs and the pine trees and the fact that they mow practically every three days.
Constant misery! 8D
Wayyyyy better than NC, though.
If you have serious pollen allergies, never visit NC in spring or summer.
All cars look yellow during spring and summer because they're always coated in pollen.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 1:28 pm
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin

Luckyyyy.
I can't go to Florida.
I have mold allergies, so it makes me miserable. =w=
Ohio is pretty good as far as pollen goes, though.
'cept the apartment I live in has a flowering tree right in front of the door, and whatever it is, I'm allergic to it... Plus the little evergreen shrubs and the pine trees and the fact that they mow practically every three days.
Constant misery! 8D
Wayyyyy better than NC, though.
If you have serious pollen allergies, never visit NC in spring or summer.
All cars look yellow during spring and summer because they're always coated in pollen.

Oh god! Thanks for the heads-up! Things are just lightly greened with pollen covering them here in NJ, but if they're yellow it's so bad in NC, there's no way I'll go there in summer or spring! XD

It was just so nice when I was in Florida. I was sneezing and couldn't breathe well unless I stood up back home. But when I went there, about a day later, I was actually breathing and I wan't sneezing or caughing, and I wasn't stuffy. It's the only time all Spring I have been like that (everything in NJ bloomed at one time this year, so it was an overload of pollen and I've been feeling horrible since my favorite season began, making it my not-so-favorite season anymore).

Sorry you can't go to Florida... That must suck. : But there are plenty of other nice places out there. smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 8:58 pm
[insert excited screaming here]
DEAR ANONYMOUS GIFTER, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!
I'm so super in love with the item, it has so many good poses!
I'm so excited, I'm off to use it right now!
UPDATE: And now I'm wearing it~ emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 4:06 am
Queen Spazzy

Oh my gosh your avi looks so cute!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 2:08 pm
Phoenix Paladin
Queen Spazzy

Oh my gosh your avi looks so cute!! biggrin

Thank you so much!
I was literally so excited I was squealing last night, my beau thought I had lost it.
It took me forever to decide on the items to use with Bubble and Gum Always.
I ended up going with a bunch of other stuff I hadn't used before.
I love the way the new gold shop tutus layer with this dress, I didn't expect it to work so well.
I like being a cute kitty. emotion_kirakira

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 4:43 pm
An extremely generous person gave me a ton of their items, and so I decided to make my avi girly for a change (because all the items are amazing and perfect!!).
I have to say... I like it! biggrin
I seriously don't know how to thank them enough!

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2630 2631 2632 2633 2634 2635 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games