Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 pm
We have four baby goats currently. Two of them were born here and two of them were bought. The female will be kept as a milker but the three males were going to the butcher... Until Tai got attached to one. XD

Now, Tai doesn't like goats. They're loud, obnoxious, spazzy and they can escape from anything. Literally. This one, however, is quiet, calm and super friendly. Completely dysfunctional as far as goats are concerned. So, Tai's mom had this amazing revelation that occurred to neither of us the whole three months we've had him: He can be a cart goat. o_o

Tai wanted another pony to pull a little cart around the yard so she can do chores easier but, gasp, goats work just as well! He's so cute and now he'll get a cute little cart with a cute little harness and GAH! gonk
The cuteness, it burns...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:07 pm
AWWW!!! x3 I think goats are adorable, even though they're spazzy.
We have 7 little kittens currently in our garage and I'm trying my best to not get attached.. it's so hard though D= They're just so frickin adorable!
Is the Tai gonna name the Goat? =D

M i n a k o
Crew

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:19 pm
We have five kittens in our hayloft. I'll be fine as long as I don't play with them too much but that's gonna be hard when they're old enough to toddle around. gonk

Yes, the goat's name is Hammy. XD
We weren't going to name any of them since we're raising them for meat but I jokingly called him Hamburger and it kinda stuck. >.>;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:55 pm
Tai Takahashi
We have four baby goats currently. Two of them were born here and two of them were bought. The female will be kept as a milker but the three males were going to the butcher... Until Tai got attached to one. XD

Now, Tai doesn't like goats. They're loud, obnoxious, spazzy and they can escape from anything. Literally. This one, however, is quiet, calm and super friendly. Completely dysfunctional as far as goats are concerned. So, Tai's mom had this amazing revelation that occurred to neither of us the whole three months we've had him: He can be a cart goat. o_o

Tai wanted another pony to pull a little cart around the yard so she can do chores easier but, gasp, goats work just as well! He's so cute and now he'll get a cute little cart with a cute little harness and GAH! gonk
The cuteness, it burns...

Lol, awesome! Goats are fun. Especially Goatse. J/k about the last thing, Goatse sucks. But I like you all.  

da_rhyno

inryokuhime

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:35 pm
User Image

Ewwwww Goatse.

I want to see pictures of the Hammy the goat pulling the cart!
<3 <3 <3

The way your named him reminds me of how I re-named my cat.
She was originally named Rocket because I was a spazzy 12 year old when I do her.
Then she got fat and I started calling her Tubby, so now I call her Tubbs.
And she answers to it!

Just like how my brother's mane coon named Ben responds to Baby.

n.n

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:03 pm
No sending the goaties to the butcher!! sad Leader likes goats...

I actually REALLY want a goat that will stay at baby goat size for it's whole little life... I know there is a kind that stays tiny, but I 'unno what kind it is sad

Satanic Kitten
Captain

Elendil Telperien

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:25 pm
I'd quite like a goat...We have some quite obscene licencing laws for animals here...And I haven't quite worked out exactly how much it'd cost to get one in the first place and whether there's an ongoing yearly charge for having one...

Stupid country... rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:03 am
Cute! Cart Goat ftw!! Hmm.. Hammy.. I'd have named it beast of burden.. x3  

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:53 am
Rrrr... Maincoon cats <3 I got a maincoon cat, but it just never grew big... So it's a fluffy normal sized cat... Except it's unnormal for it to be this small! So it's like a ... Dwarf cat xd

... I never liked goats... They smell <.< ... I want a pet racoon =D

I saw in the paper today, that some people ate a cat to provoke people because of the "Cats are higher ranked than pigs" thingy... I think I'll go eat them, and say "They're just as high ranked as pigs, a'en't they, now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:53 am
xD I've already named 2 of the kittens we have in our garage. One of them is Crash, but he has his name because he fell from the upstairs to the gravel downstairs while he was still itty bitty and helpless ;_; If my Mom wouldn't of gone into the garage he probably would be dead right now.
Another one I named Alice, cause she's so adorable and overly curious xD

M i n a k o
Crew

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:45 pm
I renamed our old cat, which has been dead for some years now, Baby. That was my name for him, everyone called him Bandit.

All our cats responded to KITTY KITTY though. But Bandit would sneak into our house and wouldn't get out from under the table until I went in there. He always came out for me. He was my baby panther. I haz a picture that I should scan to show you guys.

You know how some say that pets can love? I truly believe Bandit loved me and I loved him dearly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:52 pm
do you sell the goats butcher or do you feed them to your dogs? that would be totally awsome to see a goat pulling a cart, you should try and upload a picture of the goat so we can see how awsome it is.  

mailer04

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:13 pm
Elendil Telperien
I'd quite like a goat...We have some quite obscene licencing laws for animals here...And I haven't quite worked out exactly how much it'd cost to get one in the first place and whether there's an ongoing yearly charge for having one...

Stupid country... rolleyes
You'd think the cost of maintaining the animal's life would be enough (feeding, housing, etc)...

My cat Nero responses to his name, Kitty, Fatty and Lazy Cat.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:35 pm
My aunt's farm had a goat.

It was funny cause it somhow got into the bathroom and kept ramming the mirror xD  

Kyusaki

inryokuhime

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:58 pm
User Image

I need to see pictures of Tai's goat!

I had a dream that it was invisible and pulling a cart!
D:

User Image

Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas