Favorite Character
  Jack
  Kate
  Sawyer
  Hurley
View Results

gdsgdsdsg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:01 pm
i cant wait until season 5 it doesnt begin until jan 09 man thats a long time.
i think locke comes back though, im suprised he died
and how the hell did ben come back. i thought whoever moved the island died.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:52 pm
Whoever moved the island, cannot ever go back to the island. (They have to leave it once they move it. ) But BEN is the one who moved the island, he even said to Locke that''s why he couldnt stay.

And Locke will come back to life once he gets on the island, that's why Ben said that Jack and the other 5 have to go back TAKING Locke there!

smile  

G0ldencleric

PyroBlade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:55 pm
G0ldencleric
Whoever moved the island, cannot ever go back to the island. (They have to leave it once they move it. ) But BEN is the one who moved the island, he even said to Locke that''s why he couldnt stay.

And Locke will come back to life once he gets on the island, that's why Ben said that Jack and the other 5 have to go back TAKING Locke there!

smile
you act like you know for a fact he'll come back to life. i think he'll become like jacks father, someone who can speak on jacobs behalf  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:20 pm
i think locke will come back to life on the island and then when he returns he be dead. so he probably wont leave the island .

i going to die... cant take it... too long  

crashandburn7

Ashe Bashe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:26 pm
G0ldencleric
But BEN is the one who moved the island, he even said to Locke that''s why he couldnt stay.

I'm sort of confused and curious about this one. Didn't Ben say something to the effect of the person moving the island has to both leave and never return? How come he gets to go back? Because of Locke's screw-up, perhaps?

Ooh, so many questions! whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:10 pm
Well, we all have............eight months (give or take) to pose our theories and figure out what Abrams and Lindeloff are thinking!

I'm sure we'll all be in comas from withdrawal by then, though!  

cutie6380

Microwavable Hobo Party

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 am
Ashe Bashe
G0ldencleric
But BEN is the one who moved the island, he even said to Locke that''s why he couldnt stay.

I'm sort of confused and curious about this one. Didn't Ben say something to the effect of the person moving the island has to both leave and never return? How come he gets to go back? Because of Locke's screw-up, perhaps?

Someone on another board mentioned that Ben may be trying to weasel his way back by hitching a ride with everyone else the Island needs back. Kind of like bringing your girlfriend flowers and chocolates after she kicks you out of the apartment. OH HAY BBY LOOK WUT I BROUGHT U and oh by the way while I'm here can I come back? X3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:04 pm
gdsgdsdsg
i cant wait until season 5 it doesnt begin until jan 09 man thats a long time.
i think locke comes back though, im suprised he died
and how the hell did ben come back. i thought whoever moved the island died.

People that move the island dont die silly. They just cant ver return for the island for some reason. Im kinda surprised that Locke Died too. I I wonder why they called John Locked Jeremy Bentham.....I think that John Locke moved the island, was teleported back to the and got killed by . Sorry for being so vague i just have no idea what the hell is going on lol.  

The 21st Hokage

The 21st Hokage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:07 pm
G0ldencleric

smile

Really you think he'll come back to life once he goes to the island? how do you guys think they'll ind the island again?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:08 pm
Ashe Bashe
G0ldencleric

what was lockes screw up?  

The 21st Hokage

The 21st Hokage

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:10 pm
AHHHHHHHH TOO MANY QUESTIONS!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:16 pm
I want to see more of Libby  

My-Beloved-Tragedy

Ashe Bashe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:23 pm
The 21st Hokage
Ashe Bashe
G0ldencleric

what was lockes screw up?

We don't know yet. Ben, I think, was alluding to the fact that the island let him die because he had messed up. That things on the island were really bad.

But it's been a long time since I've seen the finale. redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:24 am
Can't wait!!  

SeelennDieb

Scurvy Phantom

12,425 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Lost Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff