Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:28 am
Friday: Went to the zoo, poked at a Stingray that felt like wet Jello, got dehydrated, felt sick, got foods, felt even more sick, went shopping instead of lazer tagging, still felt sick, napped somewhat in the car, got home, OMFGOBLIVION. Played for hours, died.
Saturday: Revived, played more Oblivion. -Time skip. NIGHTTIME fwoosh- Brought limping horse in, freaked out that I couldn't find/didn't have what I needed to take care of him. Played more.
Sunday: Chores, covered horse in Icy Hot,
SIBLINGS USING TV SO I CAN'T PLAY OBLIVION.

So, here I am. Konnichiwa. -Wave.-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:45 am
My weekend has been shopping for dresses that fit me.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

Spud Zombie

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:54 am
OMFGASH!
Hi. o.o
When are you going to get on Yahoo? >.>
Unless, you're invisible! O.O
Anyways, I will be waiting for you to get Xbox Live. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:58 am
So the morale is that.. Playing Oblivion cured your sickness =D?

I only got to sleep at 4AM friday, and I had to go to work at 10AM, so a little below 6 hours of sleep! Saturday, we had a "old classmates get-together". Pretty nice actually, although the guy that arranged it got stolen just about 450 bucks because of unexpected visitors, which someone invited... They were there for about 20 minutes, and the next thing we know, someone had stolen the money /:

Got home about 4AM ... Again... Had to go work at 10AM... Again... Was still a little drunk when I got there XD and one of my colleagues made a cardboard sign saying "It is a bad day" which he wore for about 1½ hour, which I then stole and wore for about 30 min... You feel so much better when people looks awkwardly at you... So we had a somewhat EMO workplace today =P ... Should've actually gone to an amusement park, but the girl that asked me to come had other plans, because I only got funded for it yesterday... So yeah... slept all day -_-'  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:42 pm
Aww D= Kick em off the TV! XD

My weekend.. Was hell ;_;. Friday i did my best to stay out because Will has been planning forever to take me out to eat and see a movie but my burns are so bad that I almost felt miserable.

Saturday - Went to work and could barely move.. Then got forced by Mom to go to the hospital in the middle of the night =_=.

So now I am here as well, not able to sit comfortably because of my damn blistered burnt to hell legs ;_; THIS SUCKS.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:18 pm
M i n a k o

My weekend.. Was hell ;_;. Friday i did my best to stay out because Will has been planning forever to take me out to eat and see a movie but my burns are so bad that I almost felt miserable.

Saturday - Went to work and could barely move.. Then got forced by Mom to go to the hospital in the middle of the night =_=.

So now I am here as well, not able to sit comfortably because of my damn blistered burnt to hell legs ;_; THIS SUCKS.

D: ... *pets*  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:02 pm
Fuzia
M i n a k o

D: ... *pets*

Woo pets!
*falls over and purrs*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:11 pm
Be careful with sting rays, Tai. They kill

I spent all weekend on a writing spree. Feels great. I haven't written so much in ages.  

Jasmine Perishing

contamar-the-deamon-blade

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:40 pm
My aunt graduated from nursing school and threw a party. I ate good Phillipene food until I felt sick- and then ate some more. and then I ate a little more @_@  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:15 pm
The kids of tomorrow don't need today

Aw. D: -Hugs the Minako.-

My dude in Oblivion is such a klutz. His tail knocks over everything. <.<;

When they live in the sins of yesterday

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:16 am
Tai Takahashi

Aw. D: -Hugs the Minako.-

My dude in Oblivion is such a klutz. His tail knocks over everything. <.<;

... Must be hard to keep it the ninja way xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:19 pm
how is the horsey doing?  

mailer04

Tai Takahashi
Vice Captain

Dapper Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:38 pm

He's doing a little better. Stiff and sore, as can be expected, but not as uncomfortable as before. The swelling went down but I iced his shoulder real good and drowned him in liniment so I hope he'll heal up soon. Mom said we'll call the vet if he's not improving but it doesn't look like we'll need to.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 11:07 pm
Aww D= I hope your horse gets better dude *huggles back*
Speaking of vets/animals, I had to take my fat spoiled cat by the name of Ginger to the vet today. She gets allergic reactions to flea bites and it makes her break out real bad. So, I went ahead and took her in to get treated before it got real bad like it did in October. In October, she had managed to lick her neck raw and she had lost a lot of weight from it D= It was really scaring me..
But yea, fat loud kitty is better now.
Horses scare me o_o Ponies are adorable though xD.

M i n a k o
Crew

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:45 am
Damn O.o Crazy day D: how's the horseh? D:  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]