Submit

It's a Midget Lobster!
  =O!
View Results

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:46 pm
I has sun poisoning! Woo! ....>_>
So yesterday, Will/Grim and I decided to go swimming in the pool we have in the backyard. Then I layed on one of those raft floatie things and just decided to not move until about.. Er... 4:30 PM? It was 12:30 when we went out there xD. Of course, I was the retard that didn't put on any sunscreen what so ever and my skin is very fair.. So yea o_o.
The sickness part didn't hit me until about 10PM yesterday night, I felt super nauseated and threw up twice x_x And it takes a lot for me to throw up. Then I could barely sleep last night due to the burns hurting me badly on my legs..
This is the first time today that I've been able to sit up without feeling sick or feeling like I'm gonna pass out, and I've been up since 8:00AM.. I just now realized it's almost 7PM o_o Holy s**t.
All I've ate was a little bit of chocolate ice cream Grim brought up for me this morning and a few crackers xD I'm surprised that I'm not starving. Grimmy ended up calling his Mom about what was wrong with me and that's how we found out it was sun poisoning, since his Mom is a nurse ^^.
So yea, I don't think I'll be moving around for a while o__o. I hope I'm better tomorrow though >_> Grim has been planning to take me out to eat and I desire medium rare steak.

How is everyone doing? How was your Memorial Day weekend? =D

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:56 pm
I have... Neeeeeeeeever heard of sun poisoning O_O .. I'm scared now... No more sun for me! I like my pale skin as it is DX I'm a vampire from now on!

Doing fine, just a bit tired, hence it's... 1AM >_>  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 pm
I don't venture outside too often, even when the pool is open. But when I do I have to be careful and not stay out too long. I am white and white equals burning easily.

Sounds like heat exhaustion, you should be more careful Minako. Don't want you getting heat stroke.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm
Oh man, that sucks. I know what it's like to have fair skin, I always have to wear sunscreen or long sleeves during the summer and I can't go swimming without getting burned. I'm glad I haven't gotten sun poisoning yet.
I've looked up some stuff you might be able to do for the sunburn at least Cold water or ice compresses (towel) <---- I can vouch that this one really works
Aloe vera lotions
Tylenol or aspirin
Corticosteroid creams
Prednisone pills for severe reactions
apparently you can also use zinc oxide (whatever that is) as sunscreen  

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:39 pm
Thanks for the list jade ^^ I'm going to try to crawl downstairs and take a cold bath in a bit.. My hair is so gross from not being able to wash it XD It has a mind of it's own right now. Grim has been drowning me in aloe vera x_x and he sprayed this first aid spray he found in the bathroom that is supposed to help for sunburns and it about gagged to death from the smell of it. I usually stay out of the sun too.. Except for yesterday of course xD I'm so pale that my boss always calls me Powder XD.
I want peaches ;_;

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:40 pm
after you feel better, look for blisters. this kid in my class got sun posioning and got tiny blister type things on his back.  

mailer04

Barking_Wolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:27 pm
Well, the burns will turn to tans and you wont be a pale ghost anymore xp even without the red burn you can almost see through you

Also once they tan, im sure Wil will enjoy your tan body wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:39 pm
I rarely ever tan though XD I usually just burn and go back to being white.
I don't think he would like me being tan, he said he loves that I'm so pale xD

M i n a k o
Crew

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:52 pm
Paleness is hawt 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:43 pm
Fuzia

I doubt that.  

Barking_Wolf
Crew

Captain Grace OMalley

4,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:11 am
Barking_Wolf
Fuzia

I doubt that.

Actually slightly pale skin usually does look a bit better than having a tan, as long as your not under really bright lights that is.  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 3:27 am
JadedHuntress
Barking_Wolf
Fuzia

I doubt that.

Actually slightly pale skin usually does look a bit better than having a tan, as long as your not under really bright lights that is.
Satine from Moulin Rouge = Pale = Hot DX!

YOU CAN'T DOUBT IT! IT'S FACT >-<  

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 8:44 am
I can't move my frickin' legs!
I feel crippled ;_;
And I think Imma throw up >.<
*bawls*

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:40 am
I'm alive at least.  

da_rhyno

Fuzia

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 9:40 am
M i n a k o
I can't move my frickin' legs!
I feel crippled ;_;
And I think Imma throw up >.<
*bawls*

Aww DX! You need some coca cola! The acid is good for the stomach .. I think ... I always have a craving for cola when I'm sick XD  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff