Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:07 pm
Noah's rage grew even more. His blade was completely black. He jumped into the air and sliced down at Artemis. "You will not harm him while I can do something about it." he said coming down with his blade.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:19 pm
((Sorry, I wasn't on when you guys so far ahead of me. ^_^))
Victoria ran through the woods in her black wolf form. When they reached Musashi and the girl, she growled. She turned back into her regualar form, and was she was still growling. This girl was really being a pain in the a*s, and she was on Victoria's nerves.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 3:46 pm
Exodus held out his arm to stop Victoria, "It's his fight. He still has fight in him yet, and I'm certain he can do it." He continued watching the fight, his sword was pointing to the ground, ready if he needed it.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:02 pm
Victoria was growling, and shaking a little at the same time. Claws grew out of her fingernails, but she tried to to keep her cool.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Exodus left his hand in front of her, "Stay calm...You will know when you must go." He lowered his arm and smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:32 pm
Victoria's jaw tightened. She clenched and unclenched her fists. The night air filled her lungs. She watched the two fight.  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Exodus began growing dim. His wings slowing returned and he fell on one knee, breathing heavily. "Why are you...so angry?" he said between breaths. He wiped the sweat from his brow and remained on one knee.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:44 pm
"Are you okay?" Victoria asked, and helped pick him up. She was now caring and nice. "No, it's just my....instinct."  

Sunshine-Girl22

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:56 pm
He chuckled, "Yeah I'm fine...hehe...it just took a lot of energy out of me. It's not easy being a Seraph." He smiled, "Thanks..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:57 pm
She put back he scythe behind her and pulled out an extra dagger, she crossed them in front of her as she blocked the hit, she jumped back and giggled,"why are you being so dramatic?..." she turned back to Musashi,"this isnt fun anymore..." she sighed, Musashi dashed toward her,"we will see about that!" she grabbed her scythe and flung it at him, whirling at high speeds. Musashi's eyes flickered a green color, he deflected it with his katana, the hit sent him back, but a gist of wind caught the scythe and sent it back twice as fast, she flinched and caught it, there was a deep silence and then a small cut appeared on her arm, she looked at it and smiled,"not bad....well...thats if for now...see ya!" she winked at him and then vanished in a puff of smoke, Musashi turned red and shook it off, somewhat flustered,"why you!..." musashi didnt finish,"...welll...that was fun.." he muttered.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:01 pm
Noah came down through the smoke and created a small crater. He had dropped out of his rage form on impact. He lay there in pain from the force of the impact.
"Dang, I couldn't do anything, i`m so useless!" he shouted into the air, angered. He raised his head and slammed it into the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:08 pm
"..." Rin looked at where the girl had been before escaping again, thinking that she was just as strange as the shadows that attacked earlier. It was possible to track her down but that was not needed anymore. However, watching the fight had given her more information on what Musashi's abilities were. "You two okay?"  

Sharkpups24

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:14 pm
Musashi smiled,"just a little beaten...my pride may have been hit harder" Musashi made a weak smile, then he looked at Noah,"you need to calm down pal..." Musashi sighed,"there wasnt much anyone could do.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:21 pm
Noah looked up at Musashi. "Yes, I've been told this, but it came when something happened to me. I don't want to talk about it." he said standing up, sheathing his sword. "Why were you two fighting anyway?" he asked looking at the crater he made.  

Omega Awesome391

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:26 pm
Azumi had traveled swiftly behind Rin and Exodus. A clash of metal rippled through the air. THe others continued but she hti the ground. Azumi covered her ears as her eyes sqeezed shut. Her head felt ike it was being beaten against a wall. Azumi moved her hands away from her ears. She unclenched her fists and wrapped her arms around herself. Her now blood red eyes returned to normal. Azumi felt warmth were her hands trailed. After removing her hands her arms were covered with blood. She had clenched her fist so hard her nail had cut her palms.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games