Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:05 pm
"yay we get to fight" amie jumped up and down excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:06 pm
((so do we just sorta rp the knights as well as our selves in a fight?))

"Got it." Endency said into his head said as he headed toward town to find the knights. "I'll take care of the knights you guys go after the wanna be god." Endency said into his head set.  

Endency

Reptile621

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:07 pm
"wow its been a while." sevias said as he started walking toward the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:09 pm
((No ill wait for all of you to post, then post the Knights reaction on Karin, she is the NPC's))
"No you stay, i need you for the Wana be god." Said sin to Endency in silence,
"Ok lets go." Sin lead the group into the town, it was verry empty and quite.  

Sindenky

wildmonsters

4,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:11 pm
Tiran steeped into kembol there where people all around him. Tiran turned into an alleyway. Tiran pulled out the gem given to him by the demon lord and examined it. Then suddenly two thugs steeped out of the shadows. "What you got there. you should be careful theres a lot of people in these parts that might try and steal something like that you should let us hold on to that for you. eheheh" said one of the two thugs. Tiran squeezed the gem tight, His eyes turned golden, "I can handle it just fine" said Tiran. The gem glew a bright purple color. Tiran held out his hand and outstretched his fingers. "Shatter" said whispered Tiran. The two thugs looked at Tiran confused then sudenly they both fell to the knees screaming. They started slamming there heads against the ground,The threads holding there sanity together shattering causing them to descend into madness, Till finally there bodies went limp. "Foolish" said Tiran vanishing into the darkness.  
Endency rolled his eye's and said. "Alright fine you panzy." Endency began to follow Sin instead.  

Endency

Zinkatwo

As the group entered, a booming voice echoed through the streets, "IN THE NAME OF GOD! I SHALE FREE YOU FROM YOUR FLESHY PRISON< AND SEND YOU TO BE HAPPY IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN!!" the voice echoed with a mystical feel to it, just then One of the knights walked out of a building and stood with his blade ready at the group.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:14 pm
Sin had prepared a fake fighting style, he held out both hands like claws at either side of him and lighting surged in them, he stood waiting for someone to make the first move.  

Sindenky

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:15 pm
Himura ran towards the knight with his katana. "Time to make my star debut!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:18 pm
Exodus followed Sin into the town, "Should we split up to cover more ground and find these 'knights'?"  

Forsaken Exodus

Zinkatwo

((Im going to wait untill everyone has posted before i do to prevent confusion, so please hurry up everyone lol XD))  
"I call the next one" amie said excitedly.  

Amie Aii

Endency

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:21 pm
Endency continued to move foward and started to come up out of the ground. "Who the hell are you." Endency asked stopping when his entire body was out of the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:22 pm
Gaian Name: Justinh1634
Character Name: Himura
Element: Fire
Side: Good
Weapon: Katana and Bow
Abilities: Can bend fire to his will and create it through his weapon
Weaknesses: The death of innocents... Lots of water
Personality: Caring person who will go out of his way to help someone...
Bio: Himura's family was killed when he was of a very small age. After this happened he soon discovered that he could manifest light magic and use it to his advantage. Himura then began to use his newfound powers to take revenge on those who picked on him. Later on in his teenage years he had an epiphany and decided to use his powers for good.
Appearence:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((This is my profile...))  

Justinh1634

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:22 pm
amie turns around. "are you talking to me." she asked  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games